Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
I am so skinny what can I do for become healthy. I have tried many times to become healthy but I failed.
I am student. I have been eating a lot of food, fruits, many vegetables, but still I am not putting on weight why.
I am 57 I am diabetic person and blood pressure can I take alcohol if yes what to drink and quantity.
She wants to take protein shake to look a little bit plumpy. Would it benefit her? Are they good for health?
My health is very week, i have tried many proteins, power and all, but i didn't got any results. I think i have digestion problem. Please suggest me some things for my health and for my stomach ?
I am 21 years old boy. I am eating lots of food which I likes, but I can not become fat, then what I have to do for become fat?
What to eat and what not to eat is a highly confusing dilemma. We want good taste, we wish to stay fit and we desire to have the never say 'no' attitude! But is our diet good enough to support all of it? Well, the true Indian diet surely is!
Make your daily diet, a healthier one by adding some must haves to it.
The Classical Indian diet for good health!
- Black Beans: You ought to begin with that! Though, all sorts of beans are a booster dose for your health, none works better than black beans to boost the mind. Boost your brain power and stay active inside out, all day long! Anthocyanins and antioxidants, which are found in plenty in the black beans, are known to improve brain function.
- Strawberries: They are rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamin A and C which improve immunity and helps in improving skin texture and overall health.
- Carrots: Sure that calls for being included in the list. Carotenoids are the fat soluble compounds that most orange, red as well as yellow fruits and veggies are spiked with. These compounds have been found to be associated with the reduction of a number of cancerous and timorous cases. They are also known to reduce the severity as well as the risk of conditions which are inflammatory, such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma.
- Spinach: The greens have never let us down and surely, spinach tops the list. Spinach has folate and plant based Omega-3 in plenty. These help reduce the risk and chances of stroke, heart disease and osteoporosis. Sexual issues related to age are a common problem due to decreased flow of blood to the nether regions. Folate also helps in increasing blood flow to the same, decreasing the risk.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes top the list to good health due to a major reason. Only 2 things that you need to know are - one, the redder the tomato, the better it is. This is because of being richer in lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant. Second, the tomatoes which have been processed are absolutely as good as the freshly picked ones due to the ease of absorbance of lycopene by the human body. Various conducted studies have shown that a lycopene rich diet decreases the risk of prostate, skin, bladder, lung and stomach cancers. It also reduces the chances of a coronary artery disease.
Bounce away to good health, the Indian way!