Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old Me apna weight se tetion me hoon mera weight 88 kg hai. Mai apna weight lose kaise karunga.
I have to work in day shifts as well as night shifts. What are the drawbacks of this on health and how to reduce the harms and maintain the good health.
Hello doctors. I'm 18 years old. Maine abb gym jana start kr diya hain. Bt meri height bhot kam hain main chahata hu ki main 5'9" tk toh ho jaya. Mere gyming karne se height par toh koi asar nahi padega. Or main bhot patla bhi ho agar main protein kha leta hu toh baad mein koi side effect toh nahi padega n main bhot dra hua hu inn cheezo ke leke Thankyou. Please reply me very fast.
Hi. Im 30 yrs old. Till 28 I was nice thin n healthy, later I had a appendix surgery after that I started putting on weight dont knw fr wt reason, as the days are running in even more weight plsss help with this matter. Thank you.
Hi, I am 17 years old, I am suffering from less weight and I am increasing my body and my height is also very less.
I Am 20 years old. Now my height is 5.8 and weight is 42 kg. How can I increase my weight specially stamina.
I m 21 yrs. Female. I had gained weight and had fat deposition more on belly. What should I do? I had pimples on face and back. Face is covered with pimple. Black spots. Black and white heads. Plzz guide me.
My health is normal , but I have very thinner face. I want a fuller and cheeky face. Is there any solution that can help me.
How so I lose my weight my weight is 67 kg and I am 15 year old can you please tell me how to do it.
I am 16 years old and my body is not enough healthy. My Body Is week and skinny. I want to make health and we are middle class I am not afford much level rupees protein food. So pls suggest me how I can make my body healthy and fit.
My wife is thalassemia minor, and is thin. She has been advised to take more of Protein, but she can not have Paneer, Butter. Can anyone suggest, what is best in vegetables ans pulses for her.
Can you please enlighten me as to the benefit of" methi" seeds, I consume every morning and night before going to bed the water soaked in methi powder for over 8 hours.
My age is 29, male, 5'10 height and weight 75. Working as software professional with 9 hours a day, mostly sitting. After having enough sleep also I feel very tired. Diet is normal. Please suggest some exercise, routine, diet, supplements for energy and activeness.
Could you please tell what is Hemophagocytosis? A friend (23, female) has been diagnosed with it while another friend's four year old son has been showing the same symptoms (a fever that just won't go away).
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.