Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Aruna HkYour feedback matters!
I am 24 and I stay in a hostel what should be my diet if I want to reduce my weight? My weight Is 80-85 kg and I exercise 5 days a week and does the diet change helps. As I only have chapattis and sabzi in my meal?
Hui I am 37 year old male and I have acidity problem and also tired very easily any medicine or anything.
My age is 40 years and every month I had very heavy periods then I consult my doctor and then she told me for ultrasound, the reports of ultra sound are: * B/L MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS IS SEEN-?UTI *BULKY UTERUS WITH DUB *PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE *UTERUS SIZE 7.5 X 4.2 X 3.8 AND RETROVERTED. *ENDOMETRIUM THICKNESS IS 09 mm. After this doctor do biopsy and reports are GROSS: SEVERAL GREYISH BROWN SOFT TISSUE PIECES TOGETHER MEASURING 1.0 ml MICROSCOPIC: SECTION SHOWS ENDOMETRIAL GLANDS AND STROMA. THE GLANDS ARE INCREASED IN NUMBER AND SIZE. THESE GLANDS ARE LINED BY TALL COLUMNAR EPITHELIUM. FEW GLANDS ARE SHOWING PSEUDOSTRATIFICATION OF endometrial GLANDULAR EPITHELIUM. STROMA IS DENSE WITH ROUND TO OVAL CELLS. SCANT AREAS OF HAEMORRHAGE ARE PRESENT. TEST FOR CANCER IS ALSO DONE BUT NO THREATS FOUND. DOCTOR ASKS FOR SURGERY, I DO not WANT TO BE OPERATED. PLEASE SUGGEST IF IT IS curable BY MEDICINE OR NOT. IF YES PLEASE PRESCRIBE THE MEDICINES WHICH SHOULD BE TAKEN.
I face fatness problem. Please give me softly solutions for the health fitness. Please give me mostly tips.
I'm taking one glass of warm water with one lemon 2 teaspoon vinegar and 1 teaspoon honey in the morning before having breakfast. Will it benefit me in loosing weight.
I am very fat. How can I loss my weight. Please suggest me. I am facing trouble because of my weight. Thanks in advance.
Being overweight or obese increases your chances of dying from hypertension, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, stroke, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, sleep apnea, respiratory problems, dyslipidemia and endometrial, breast, prostate, and colon cancers., is it true?
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.