Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I want to loose wait but I do not know how plzz tell me proper diet plan for me that I use early and early.
I am 19 years girl n my health is not good n my height is 4'11 n weight 37 give some tips for growth.
I am aged 22 and weighs about 98 Kgs height : 5'10" . Please give me health diet& tips to reduce weight.
Thinking is a continous process going on in our minds all the time, which releases different types of chemicals and neurotransmiters from our brain to our body, every time you have an unkind and sad thought, your brain releses negative chemicals that activate your deep limbic system and make your body feel stressed, restless and lethargic. We start making negative perceptions which start affecting our working efficiency.
What to do to stop them effecting our body.
1- investigate, ask yourself, are these thoughts even true?
2- talk back, if you discover that these thoughts are false, talk back to them, tell these thoughts you know they arent true.
3- sit calmly, start humming your favorite song, bhajan or ghazal.
4- concentrete at yore eye centre, try to see light within you.
For more information call on 0124- 2255129/990975129
Or visit www.avedna.co.in
We do postive energy session at avedna ayurveda treatment, panchkarma and yoga centre, gurgaon
Can I know during estimated ovulation time daily intercourse necessary. And kindly advised me on which thing I should take care for intercourse during ovulation period for conceiving the baby. Dietary as well as physically or medically.
I am 24 years and I am so fat I want to loose my weight so look like slim so please help me for weight loss.
Hi i'm 32 year old I have sugar last 3 year my weight is 82 kgs and I regularly take medicine, and I also walk 6 km per day last 3 months, but couldn't loss my weight, will you help me sir how can I loss my weight.
Please give me a proper diet chart. I am a banker, my age is 27+,my height is 5'8" weight is around 58-60, sex is male. Thank you
I have ectomerph. What to do gain weight and muscle I have tried as much as I can di but nothing happened.
Hi My concern is what ever diet I take the fat gets stored in my lower body i.e thighs n buttocks my hands neck, stomach n chest region are very skinny fat doesn't reach out to upper body would you please suggest some advise. I go for morning walk for about an hour every day though doesn't help, when ever I end up having more food my lower body weight Increase gradually I am very concerned the weight around my lungs, my hands it's like very skinny, my breast size are very lean n skinny I can feel the bones Around my upper body.
Hello sir I am very weak. I want make my body strong. Do you know the name of any supplement without side effect.
I am very slim and I'm very tall. I want to gain weight. What should I do to be fat?(approximately 60-65kg)
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.