Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. AprajitaYour feedback matters!
My weight is only 38 kg and age 26 years and I have problem related weakness and also face the problem lack of hemoglobin in body so please provide the resolution for increase the percentage of hemoglobin in body what can I do for that problem?
All day tiredness yawning laziness. Pls help any medicine. I am taking medicine of b12 and thyroid and both of them are normal level.
For my job related reasons have to travel a lot. please let me know what I will do & do nots when I will out from office in this summer. I am very much sweating prone.
I am 37 years old .married. I have belly how to reduce my belly fat. Before marriage I don't have belly. Kindly give your valuable suggestions to reduce belly fat.
Im 18 years old I'm becoming so weak I have loved my weight I used so many medicines to re gain my weight but I can't. What I want to do to re gain my weight?
Last 2 years my aunt's weight has gone up 65 to 80 kg. She wants to lose the weight. Please help her.
I am trying to loose my weight and I am working hard for it too but no result seems in me. Is there any suggestion for me?
I am a 45+ male. I feel laziness and anti freshness in my body. Always day or night I feel sleepy. Please suggest me .
Nowadays, everyone is health conscious and wants to look slim, trim and beautiful. Being overweight makes a person look ugly and it is very unhealthy too, hence, it is very important to maintain your health as health is wealth.
It is said that gaining weight is quite easy and losing weight is very hard, sorry to disappoint you but the above statement is very true.
If one wants to lose weight then one must follow a diet plan and exercise plan very rigorously, only then one can lose weight.
If you follow the tips given below religiously then I am sure that you will definitely lose weight but mind you do it without cheating because if you cheat, it will only harm you as you will not lose weight.
Hence, some of the tips to be followed to lose weight and look slim and trim like a model are:
- Diet is the most important thing to control if one wants to lose weight. Include more green vegetables and colorful fruits in your diet. Avoid oily and spicy foodstuffs. Fast food is a bane to your health while fruits and vegetable are a boon.
- Eat a breakfast fit for the king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. Eat only fruits, vegetables, salads, oats or soup at night.
- Fast once a week and give your system a day off.
- Exercise is the other major aspect while reducing weight. Exercise helps in burning the extra calories you have consumed.
- Join a gym and workout daily. Make it point to go to gym every day without missing even a single day.
- One can work without going to the gym too by getting up early and taking a walk or a jog in the local park or by doing yoga and housework like cleaning, dusting and moping the floor.
- Exercise until you sweat and make sure you take breaks and don’t over workout yourself.
- Drink plenty of water, green tea and juices.
- If you don’t like to exercise, then play some sport or join some dance cum workout class like zumba or aerobics.
- Exercise for minimum 60 minutes per day or until you are exhausted.
- Do not give in to temptation and consume something oily and spicy or any sweet dish like ice cream or cake or chocolate or anything that you will regret later.
Hence, do follow my instructions faithfully and it is guaranteed that you will lose weight but mind you do follow it properly without any excuses.
Reduced sex drive can be a result of many psychological and physical causes. This condition may ruin a person’s relationship, more so, if both the partners are experiencing poor sex drive. Eventually this affects confidence and self esteem of either partners. A natural option to treat such a condition is Ayurveda. Herbs being organic, treat the root cause of this ailment. These herbs are known to give relief to poor libido among men and/or women. In addition to including these herbs, knowing reasons that can cause, deficient sex drive may also be of great help.
Physical fatigue and stress are major causes of lack of interest in sex. There may be medical or psychological reasons that can cause this condition. Medical conditions affecting sex drive include, hormonal imbalance, conditions affecting reproductive system in women.. Other physical reasons causing this condition include, trauma, injury, accident related trauma, etc. It is common in women, post delivery.
Although it is good to seek medical help, you may want to make few changes in lifestyle and pin point the reasons of poor libido. With help of ayurvedic herbs, you can treat this condition, by attending to factor causing it. Listed below are five effective options that can alleviate your problem to a great extent.
1) Garlic Lets begin with a simple herb that is commonly found, garlic. Garlic is an ayurvedic herb, and is popular for its properties to cure. Recouping after an infection or injury or child birth is easier, when you include garlic in your diet. Besides being curative, it is known for its improved sexual performance in men and women, as it promotes, general well being of sexual organs.
2) Shatavari popularly known as Asparagus Racemosus, helps in alleviating hormonal imbalance in women, more so, after child birth. It is also good remedy to overcome difficulties while conceiving. It is known to improve blood circulation and generation process, besides, overcoming miscarriage conditions in women. It is also effective in treating, certain conditions in men, such as, inflamed sexual organs, spermatorrhea and impotence.
3) Ashwagandha It is commonly called as Indian Ginseng and useful in treating conditions in men. It can mitigate conditions such as, male infertility, impotence, and premature ejaculation. It is an adaptogenic herb that provides good nourishment to your body, thereby making it competent to handle stress and strain. It therefore rejuvenates your sex drive, other than strengthening your respiratory and reproductive systems. When you are not stressed or fatigued, sexual desires, come back to you. To include ashwagandha in your routine, you should take it with, warm milk or ginger or hot water or honey or meals, to digest it easily.
4) Salab Mishri is a terrestrial plant known for promoting sexual endurance, besides improving your overall health. It is popularly useful in men, with conditions affecting sperm quality. It is known to improve blood circulation to penile region and hence augment sperm quality.
5) Shilajit Ayurveda revers this herb to be a divine, youth rejuvenating nectar. It helps maintain your youthful vigor and sexual desire. It is basically an aphrodisiac, that works to ameliorate male sperm count or low sperm count in man. It is effective when, poor libido is a result of hormonal irregularities. To summarize, this herb, improves hormone functioning, libido and sexual performance, and can be called Ayurvedic equivalent to Viagra.