Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Anjum SohailYour feedback matters!
I have recently started gym and I also play outdoor games. I am not much physically fit so should I take any gainer or something else for my body.
I am 57 years old always doing exercise and played football at the age of 35 40 years old 5 years back I have started gym on regular basis with weight lifting. My six packs seen clearly while working out. 1st (stage/ pack) from upper to down) shown all time 2nd (stage/ pack) seen not so prominently but somehow ok 3rd stage i.e. Lower abs not yet visible till date. Is there any ways that it will visible earlier or it will come up gradually. Regards,
I AM 18 year old. And due to physical growth problems I look like a 15 year old guy. I have low bone density, small height. I just want to know how it could be cured ? Please don't give suggestions like to "eat properly" I know they're not gonna work anymore. Suggest any medical treatment. Like one which I know is growth hormones therapy. Please suggest me some more.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health. Consult for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Hello Dr. My concern is that lack of Vitamin D is causes for weight gain and thyroid is it true cause I have epilepsy since two years and I continuously gaining weight.
I have a dest job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 KGS to 85 KGS. I want to loose weight. Please help me.
I am 30 years female and gave birth to a baby girl few days back. But in the early stage what precautions should I take to build a healthier growth of my baby. Please suggest.
I am 23 year old male I am just 43 kg and a hostility too. Now a days not able to have much food. What should I do to put on weight?
How can I loss my weight because its too irritating me suggest me how can I come out from this problem?
my age is 21, my weight is 64, height is 5'5. Is weight 64 is healthy? Should I increase my weight or decrease?
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.