Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Anjum Sohail
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Anjum SohailYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am so weak please give me some suggestions about it and give me some tips for jogging and exercises.
Lemon honey water and lose weight
- Many a times people complain I drink honey lemon water everyday but still not even a gram down
- In majority of the cases, this is probably the only effort being taken by many weight-watchers to shed those extra pounds!
- Warm water with lemon and honey is not a magic potion! it has its own health benefits, but it doesn't burn calories for you.
- Weight loss is all about burning calories, eating right and maintaining good health. If you are not eating healthy foods or are overeating, the lemon water cannot melt all those extra calories you have consumed. No shortcuts
What are the benefits
- Drinking water anyway helps keep kidneys healthy.
- Lemon is very alkaline and helps bring the body back to an ideal balance, which is important for overall health. Plus, downing a big glass of water right after you wake up is a great way to get your digestive system moving.
- Lemon gives you vitamin c, which in turn helps you to boost immunity, fight infections, fight food cravings, have supple skin, absorb calcium efficiently and much more. But don't expect this vitamin to just burn your body fat!
- Honey being a form of carb, is an instant source of energy and has many health benefits. It acts as an antibacterial agent, gives you a shot of energy to start your day fresh.
- Exercising regularly is the only way to burn body fat mass effectively.
- Lots of vegetables, fruits, sufficient carbs and proteins with a dash of exercise - this will make a perfect potion for weight loss!
- Drinking lemon water everyday will not harm you. You could reap the health benefits of lemon and honey, but it may not help you reach your weight loss goal! it won't do any magic to that stomach paunch you've got!
Get started people. Shed those extra pounds in the right way!
Hello, I need to find out about using Creatine. I have been lifting weights since almost 10 years now with a lot of breaks in between and have never been able to build some quality muscle. My goal is to build a good physique and stay fit. I am a vegetarian and have very recently started eating eggs. I have been reading about Creatine over the internet in the last few days. Creatine seems to be a good source of supplement to build muscle and increase strength. As such, did not read any harmful effects on the usage of Creatine. Can someone here help me with some guidance of using Creatine? I would request only Doctors who know about Creatine to reply. Please do not misunderstand me. Thanks!
I am a office employ. I have to work 8 hours a day. And I feel tired all the time. Even I am having fever. I don't tryst allopathy medicines at all. Pls. prescribe me about an ayurvedic medicine. So, that I fell energetic and also Tell me something about this viral fever.
I eat idly and a egg before enter to my office. Some day I just keep the egg. Is it sufficient a IT worker like me who just have to sit all the day and stair at my PC?
I am a 65 years old male having a number of ailments am a diabetic for last 40 years, HTN and squamous cell carcinoma oral at present carcinoma is in remission no abnormal uptake detected suffering from enlarged prostate gland since last 6 years, diabetic neuropathy today PSA report 7.5 .Please can you suggest what should I do now. Thanks.
I am very fat. I feel hungry most of the time that's why I eat much. If I don't eat, I have gas problem. What should I do? Also, What does it mean whether my digestion is good or bad?
I am 27 years old and I have a diabetes last 4 years because the main reasons of the pancreatist before last 7 years so what I do in this case how I maintain my diabetes without taking insulin dose ?
During the early growing years, children are prone to a lot of airway problems, including asthma, tonsillitis, and sinusitis. Their immunity is also low, which contributes makes them prone to develop these infections very easily.
Homoeopathy is believed to be a milder form of treatment with minimal side effects and also get rid of the underlying medical condition and also improve their immunity. Read on to know more about these conditions and what products homoeopathy uses.
- Asthma: Asthma is a common condition with wheezing episodes and difficulty breathing. Asthma attacks can be triggered by emotional stress, change of weather, occupational effects, family history of atopic diseases. Some of the commonly used homoeopathic medicines include Ipecac, Arsenicum, Nux Vomica, Natrum sulphuricum, and Kali bichromicum. The weather of the place you reside and the time of the attacks also have a major role to play in choosing the right component.
- Adenoids: This is the group of lymph tissue that is hidden behind the roof of the mouth. Their infection causes pain, fever, difficulty breathing, sinus infections, and snoring. Hydrastis, Calcarea phosphorica, Agraphis nutan, Tuberculinum, and Cistus Canadensis are some of the most frequently used compounds to treat enlarged adenoids. Managing adenoid infection can be useful in preventing adenoid surgery, which is very frequently done.
- Nasal Polyps: These are overgrowths of the nasal mucosa, and they lead to blocked nose, frequent sneezing, and nasal voice. The associated symptoms of loss of smell, bleeding, nasal obstruction, distension of the nose, will decide the right compound for you. Calcarea Carb, phosphorus, conium, Teucrium Marum Varum, Hekla Lava are commonly used to manage nasal polyps without having to go through surgical removal.
- DNS: The right and left nostrils are separated by a thin layer of bone and cartilage called the nasal septum. When this layer is not at the centre, but deviated to the right or left, it can cause breathing problems, nasal congestion, and sometimes pain and nosebleeds. In some people, this could also be a cosmetic issue with the external nose also looking crooked. Sangunaira, Aconite, Ars alb, Thuja, Tuber, Teucr mer are some compounds which produce good results.
- Tonsillitis: The tonsils are lymphatic tissue in the back of the throat, and due to various reasons, there can be attacks of acute or chronic tonsillitis. Baryta Carbonica, Calcarea phosphorica, Bromine, Calcarea iodata, and Lycopodium are frequently used to manage tonsillitis without having to remove them.
- Sinusitis: There are 4 major sinuses in the facial region and depending on the sinus affected, there can be heavy-headedness, blocked nose, facial bone pain, runny nose and pain between the eyes. Silicea, Merc Sol, Belladonna, Pulsatilla, and Kali Bichrome are effectively used to treat chronic sinusitis symptoms.
Most of the airway passage conditions in children can be treated with homoeopathic medications with minimal side effects and reducing the need for surgery. It is very important to understand that each child is unique and the right regime will be drawn up after a detailed discussion about history, accompanying symptoms, and predisposition to the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.