Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Aneesha RakeshYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old and I am going to gym to buld up by my body and losing weight and now I am planing to take protein shake. Is it right for my health to take protein and going to gym?
I'm 41 years old, have very bad addition of smoking and chewing guthka. Now days i'm facing problems of chest pain and breathing. I feel tired very fast always feel jam and blocked in chest. please help if any homeopathic medication.
What are the suitable diet for IBD, because no Doctor say about what to eat, just they say "Low oil & masala" but if I eat any vegetable which cause gas then it cause abdominal pain.
How do I reduce my weight with the help of home remedies. I eat chapattis at night but also am unable reduce the weight. Could you please help me out in this.
I had TAH and BSO (Hysterectomy) done on 21st 2015. I resumed normal work on 24th itself, surgery was painless, medicines administered till 31st Dec'15. Do not lift heavy weights etc. I had no b. P. No sugar, ECG was normal. I am doing swimming now in Ganga water almost daily and itching pain inside the horizontal incision subsides. At times I get some itching sensation i. E. Tingling sensation inside. But it is not at all unbearable. I live mostly on fruits and liquid diet. Breathing rate being 3 to 4 times per minute. Should I take any medicine? Please advise me in this regard.
According to many fitness experts, swimming can be an effective and rigorous fitness workout for people of all age, and everyone should try to hit the pool every day. While this is a regular regime for some, many are into a misconception that swimming is like child’s play. There are also those who think that swimming is not an effective form of weight loss. But the reality is that swimming is one of the best cardio exercises, and you must include it in your regular fitness regime.
And, in case you are running out of reasons to indulge in swimming, here are a few important points to convince you.
- Swimming is good for heart health: Swimming is known to provide an unparalleled conditioning of cardiovascular health if you can practice it with an untainted consistency. Even though other kinds of exercise such as running or cycling can be more effective to boost the levels of metabolism, you should include swimming in cross-training routine. Pushing yourself to swim regularly will improve the overall fitness.
- Helps in balancing the structure of muscles: Swimming aids in building longer and leaner muscles which complement the denser muscles produced from weight training. These newly formed muscles also aid in speeding up the metabolism process for keeping the calorie for burning longer.
- Swimming is an excellent form of cross-training: Swimming helps in improving the cardiovascular capacity and increase muscle strength. But the reason why swimming is famous among fitness enthusiasts is that swimming offers the much-needed break from the high impact workouts such as weight-lifting, running and basketball. It allows athletes a respite from the regular intensive routine and helps the body to heal properly without compromising the daily fitness sessions.
- Swimming helps in improving the overall flexibility of the muscles: Hitting the pool gradually relaxes the major muscle groups in the body and increase flexibility along with stretching it. If you indulge in lactic acid building workouts such as weight-lifting, cycling and running, swimming for half an hour assists in flushing out the toxins and spare the muscles from becoming tight and sore the following day.
- Assists in strengthening the core: One of the most prominent reasons why you should hit the pool regularly is that it helps in improving the core body strength. This is due to utilisation of the major muscle groups at the same time. Even though about 70 percent of the body’s effort rises from the upper portion, moves such as fin and kickboard can offer an excellent lower body workout.
To sum up, these benefits are definite to compel anyone to consider swimming on a regular basis and improve the quality of life without hurting the muscles. And in no time, you would start enjoying it too!" If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I am vo for yoga, but my weight will not be loss, and also I join zym but no effects my body, please tell me what should I do. Nd.
I am feeling very low from last 3 days not because of studies. When I wake up at that time I also feel low. What should I do?
I wnt to loose my weight. Actlly before marriage I am only 45 kg. But after marriage I gain my weight. And now I am 65 kg. please help me.
My name is ankit gupta nd my weight is 87 my age is 23 I want to loose my weight so please wht can do?
To loose weight one has to persist with a drastic reduction in the intake of carbohydrates, (specially refined sugars) and fats, increase the intake of proteins and increase the expenditure of energy by regular exercise.
Starving ones self does not work for any length of time and three meals at regular times, eaten slowly is the best method. Avoid snacking between meals, have a good breakfast, moderate lunch and a light dinner.
The foods to avoid are sugars, or anything that contains sugar and fat such as bakery products, ice creams, desserts, fried foods (like pranthe, pakore, puris) pizza and potatoes. Rice can be replaced with two chapattis made of multi grain atta.
To fill your stomach one should take lots of fruits (papaya, apples, guava) and green vegetables (cucumber, ghia, laoki, teenda, and tori) and sprouted dal. Milk should be double toned.
Your protein intake should be increased by taking egg white, grilled / steamed fish or chicken made in small amounts of olive / sunflower oil. Vegetarians can use soya bean dal, nutri nuggets and cottage cheese made from double tone milk.