Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Aneesha RakeshYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old. I have problem of nervousness. I fell nervous in many situations. I tried to overcome from this nervousness but its not work and now I fell nervous in small situation also.
Mere daddy ko kafi tym se problem hai vo khi ghum aye ya koi bhi work kr le thodi mehnat se to thak jate hai fever aa jata hai body mai pain hota hai. And uneh sugar bhi hai but sugar control rhti hai phr bhi uneh yea problem hai so please give suggestions what I do.
Hi! I'm Noor Shaikh. My age is 28 years and weight is 75 kilograms. I am suffering from fatness and this is disgusting. I want to reduce my weight by 15 kilograms within 30 days. Can you help me for same? I would be thankful to you.
The LES valve in the stomach is designed in such a way that as soon as food passes through it, it closes. If however, LES remains partially or fully open, acid produced by the stomach can move up to the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation called acid reflux or heartburn. This condition is commonly known as the hital hernia.
Some of the common symptoms of acid reflux:
1. Consumption of large meals at one go.
2. Lying down immediately after having a meal.
3. Obesity or being overweight.
4. Consumption of snacks just before bedtime .
5. Consumption of certain food items such as chocolate, garlic, onion and citrus-related food.
6. Consumption of caffeine related products such as coffee, liquor and cigarettes.
7. Certain medicines such as aspirin is also known to be a trigger for acid reflux.
8. Pregnant women or patients with blood pressure are known to be suffering from acid reflux.
Tips to deal with acid reflux
There is a wide range of treatment options available for acid reflux. If you are suffering from occasional heartburn, there are some wonderful home remedies that can be tried. However, if the acid reflux recurs more than once in a week, it is best to consult a doctor. Home remedies to deal with acid reflux:
1. Sleeping on the left side is known to reduce acid reflux.
2. Reducing weight greatly helps in tackling acid burn. Patients with obesity are more vulnerable to acid burn.
3. It is best to avoid food that triggers acid burn.
4. Chewing gum greatly helps in countering acid burn. It helps in producing saliva which soothe the esophagus.
5. Intake of One spoon of baking soda every day proves to be extremely effective. Baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which has a pH of more than 7 and can effectively neutralize the acid from stomach.
6. Intake of aloe vera, apple, banana or ginger is known to have very positive effects on acid burn.
7. Intake of 1 table-spoon of mustard can give instant relief from acid burn. Mustard’s alkaline properties can make the acid neutral in the system.
8. Regular intake (one after every meal) of almond helps to fight acid burn
1. If you are buying over the counter, Histamine 2 blockers is a great medicine that instantly gives relief from an acid burn. Typically Doctors suggest this medicine with a higher dosage. This medicine can be consumed half an hour before the consumption of a meal. However, It is best to consult a doctor before consuming any medication.
2. Doctors often suggest medicine from the PPI family. It effectively blocks acid production in the esophagus for a longer duration. Some common medicine from this group includes Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole. Although, a doctor should be consulted.
My metabolism seems to be to fast as m not gaining after having so much food n all sir what should I do I take around 1500-2000 calories a day.
about increasing my weight please give me a right way to loose my weight fastly my hight is 5.9 & my weight is 98 kg so ply help me for loose my weight.
If I am on a fat loss journey and before bed I take milk with one table spoon honey is it ok or should I stop taking it.
My gf had an old relationship. How I can give her a psychological treatment to forget all these that happened in her past. She is nw very much loving towards me.
I am suffering from over weight problem My weight is120 kg, my height is 5.9' Age 41, please advice me.
Maine apni bhabhi ka ultrasound karaya toh usme cholecystitis ,pid aaya hai what is this koi khatra vali baat toh nhi hai tell me.
Hello! I am a non vegetarian and a housewife. Recently in last 1 and a half year I gained 9 kgs of my weight. Kindly help me how I can reduce my weight. Previously it was 51 and now 60 kgs. And my age is 29.
Sir, I have done many exercise nd dieting too but no effect so want to reduce my 20 kg weight, now my weight is 65 kg and my height is 5.1 inch, I don't want to take any medicine to reduce my wt.
I am getting so much weight what I should do to reduce my weight? Shall I stop eating dinner? Or do dieting? Or something else? And I am getting cramps too in my legs? Is green tea helpful in reducing weight?
Good Morning Sir/Madam, sir/madam my weight is 32 or 34, I look like so tin, that weight also just look like bones weight only, sir/madam my question is that, I should look" fat or avg fat" also. What I should do sir?
I am kind of low weight guy and I am trying hard to gain weight but it doesn't seem its working. I have almost applied every single measure including exercise, high glycemic food, having food at every short interval of time but its not working. I just want to know should I start taking protein supplement and if yes then which protein I should prefer or Is there any more effective measure to gain weight?
- Recognise the warning signs. Some days we are just on edge, and that's ok. But try to work on becoming a calmer person and try some things to help you chill.
- Annihilate tension with exercise. It's much harder to be angry when you're tired from a run, and any exercise will help reduce stress.
- Detox the brain. Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs can make us more edgy. Also ensure you're getting enough sleep.
- If you feel the anger boiling up, force yourself to breathe, count to 10 and smile.
- Do the things that make you happy. Dancing, art, reading, walking, or just jumping around to your favourite song may help!
- Seek help from professional to learn more strategies to control your anger