Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Aditi SinghYour feedback matters!
How can I became fit. I want to maintain my body doctors and I only eat veg and tell me what I will eat from morning to night time table Thank you.
Hi i am 23 year old I am facing the problem of heat so suggest me what I do to control heat in my body.
A am at 38 Little belly fat developed since last 5 years . I am interested in Nutri slim product. Please help me is these kind of products will help reduced belly fat I also started yoga only breathing exercise weekly 4 to 5 days morning my weight is 74 hoghy 5.7 Ft please help I am don't have any type of life style diaoeseea completely healthy.
I am 60 years old and my weight is 97 kg and my height is 5.10. I am having varicose problem I want to reduce my weight and started walking for 4 kms since 5 days in the evening and night I take one plantain and a cup of milk. Morning in the empty stomach I am taking one glass of green tea with honey and without milk. Friends are advising me to consult whether I can walk 1 hr (4 kms). I am using treadmill for 20 mts. In the morning. Kindly advise me what kind of food I should take ?
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.
How to loose my weight. Please help what I do? My diet is not wrong. I take little food then why my weight is increasing? Please advise.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I Want to lose weight. Please help.
If an overweight person's weight is reduced because of chronic anxiety or stress or confusion without doing exercise, will the fat in his body be reduced too? Pls answer this question,
My weight has increased suddenly and I go through mood swings to. I think it's because of menopause .What should I do in order to maintain my weight.
I am working in Night shifts does it affects to my health, if yes then please let me know that things I should follow to overcome all this so that I can be stay fit and fine.
Many women fear a trip to the gynecologist. Visiting a gynecologist can be uncomfortable, and certain procedures to treat problems may be painful. However, it is something every woman has to do.
Regular visits to a gynecologist are important for all women, regardless of whether they are sexually active. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that girls begin seeing a gynecologist between the ages of 13 and 15.
A gynecologist is a doctor who focuses on women’s reproductive health. They check your body to make sure that your reproductive system is healthy and help you avoid problems in the future. Visiting a gynecologist means you are taking responsibility of your body in new ways.
Pregnancy is the number one reason that prompts a woman to see her gynecologist. However, there are many other issues that women may face that need to be checked by their gynecologist.