Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Abhilasha JainYour feedback matters!
I am a 50 year old woman who still has her monthly periods (since the age of 9). What can I expect during the onset of a menopause? I don't have any symptoms as such but just want to be aware. How can one prevent wait gain, hot flashes and pain? Does sexual drive go down?
Hi how to reduce wait loss. And how to become healthy. Tell me the valuable suggestion for my question.
I am 46 years female I am suffering from diabetes from 2 years I take tablets morning and evening my sugar level is normal some time some time my sugar level go down 60,70.but from 15 days my legs and hands are burning .my sugar is normal .Bp is normal my weight is 90 kgs. Please help me .give me suggestion. I lost my husband one week before I have three children they are worried about my health.
I have weight of 95 kg. Doing gyming regular for an hour. Taking torc therapies 10 per month. But not a single gram has come down. Please help me.
How can I increase my fat? Is my height proportional to my weight? I am suffering from laziness. So tell me how can I remove my laziness.
My daily requirement of water is higher than a 20 year old boy approximately 6-7 litres in a day in every season so can you tell me what's the problem with me?
My age 25 my Wait 65 height 5'4" in. When my age 23 my wait 48 kg. Try to maintained my daily foods. But result not soo good that's good. What can I do for it to maintain my body Wait?
I recently tested my urine sample, which shows everything thing normal except phosphorus trace, on higher side, what it means, I am a diabetic patient.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?
I think too much. I have no such that much close friend whom I can share everything. I have no partner. I always feel lonely. This is causing a serious depression. I could not do any work peacefully. Always I feel very depressed. Please give suggestions that how can I get rid of all this things.
Winters approaching dear friends. Time to take care of yourself and your skin. It is important for men as well as women as winter can damage your skin, nails and hair.
Incorporate nuts in your diet,
Drink plenty of water,
Keep your skin moisturized, choose your moisturizer carefully,
Apply sunscreen when going out
Try not wearing socks while sleeping,
Use as less of heaters and humidifiers as possible,
Do not take showers with too hot water,
Increase your ghee intake a little bit in winters,
Jaggery is also very good as it provides warmth from inside,
Apply some ghee in your navel to treat chapped lips,
Before sleeping wash your face, hands and feet properly and apply glycerine mixed with gulab jal overnight.
My weight is 75 kg. I lose my weight please help me to lose my weight. This resin my 3 jobs is gone.
Hi,my Age 24 Male recently I got endoscopy check reports came erosive Gastropathy, Can you tell me the food diet which food I can take and which I may not and I love to eat chicken biryani can I eat weekly twice.
I am a 15 year old diabetic; from the past two/three months, I have a lot of burning sensation on the bottom side of my feet; sometimes I also feel numb; I am afraid that is it due to improper blood circulation? Please suggest me suitable remedies.
My daughter is 15 years old she is only 145 cm hight and 37 kilo weight, during periods she also suffer from pain in legs, is it due to lack of calcium, can anyone suggest a solution her to improve her height?
I get fatty stomach day by day. How to manage this problem. I have also some allergy problem. Please consult me.
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.