Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Zeeshan.m.rajaniYour feedback matters!
I hv pain in my lower back region since one month n I HV hot n cold sensitivity in lower back tooth region.
I am 41 year old male, sometimes it has been observed that blood comes with stool its not regular only when I ate spicy or hot things like alcohol, boiled egg, etc in excess quantity and also few drops of blood that makes the toilet water pink. And also their is a ulcers in my tongue from five years. Please suggest.
Hi, Dr. Mere muh me bauat jayda ulcer ho gye he to treatment lena chaiye jis se jaldi thik ho jaye please tell me because mere interview he 1 August ko so what should have I do?
I am 37 YEAR old. I am suffering from teeth problem I am already lost my 6 teeth .i am habituated to take pen prag regularly. Pl suggest how can I save my teeth.
I have fee problems in my mouth. 1) white tongue 2) cavity in teeth 3) a 1 cm soft bump on upper right side near last tooth 4) a 0.5 cm soft bump on upper left side near last tooth 5) a 0.5 cm hard bump upper front side in mouth Bumps are not painful. I am not smoker or tobacco addicted. What should the cause of these problems ? Need you help. Thanks.
I am having continuously pain in teeth from today afternoon (27-03-2017) Specifically the pain in below lateral incisor Something I get pain in second and third molar I saw my teeth there is no swelling at present there is no dental doctor available in our till Saturday.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up
I AM 33YEARS OLD MALE AND I am living in the past 1 year lichen plans and 6 month of oral lichen plans. So what I do?
Its been more than a week I have severe pain in my jaws. Tried all home remedies but no use. Please suggest what to do ?
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
Hello doctor I have got pain in my mouth. Right side. I guess wisdom teeth is coming there or may be an ulcer is there on that area. What should I do?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.