Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zeenath SavadYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I had sex in august. Unprotected twice and protected once. After the protected sex I took a pill. My period ran late by a week. I drank coriander water for two days and on the fourth day I had my periods. The first two days it was normal and on the third day it ceased. Now I still did not get my period. I took three pregnancy tests and all say it is negative. What do I do?
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
1) What are the tests a man or a women suppose to do before their marriage so that they will not face any health issues for their kid. 2) What is the maximum age for both sex before that they should marry otherwise risk factor will arise?
I am 20th week pregnant. Now I have pain in my vagina from last 3-4 weeks. Specially when I am laying or sleeping on bed and changing my position. Now pain is increases. Kindly suggest me why it is happened.
My mother is 46 year old she has a problem of white discharge and a lot of pain in waist and thai what to do ^
I am Dr Nimmi Rastogi. I am a practising gynaecologist at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. I visit a number of corporate hospitals and my area of expertise is infertility. So, these days we are seeing a lot of cases of Polycystic Ovarian disorder also commonly known as PCOD a complex hormonal disorder where girls have late periods, scanty periods, women are unable to conceive.
There are also other things like weight gain, abnormal facial hair growth, spurt of acne, mood swings and all kinds of premenstrual syndromes. This can be caused due to family history at times due to diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity.
We ask you to not ignore these symptoms. Come to a gynecologist to run certain tests to rule out or confirm the diagnosis. Once the diagnosis is confirmed, we recommend certain medicines and certain lifestyle modifications.
Life style modifications is the mainstay of the treatment si that we ask the person to lose weight in case the person is overweight or to maintain an ideal weight. Don’t eat processed food, don’t eat junk food, have more proteins and lesser carbohydrate, go organic and you know, live healthy. Generally, breath deep and live free from stress, exercise every single day, have plenty of omega 3 fatty acids and omega 6 fatty acids.
So these are simple measures which you can inculcate in your routine and have some relief from this complex disorder.
So, I am available for consultation at Sarthak medical centre, Malvinagar. You can locate me on Lybrate on their website and other places also. So, if you have to make a consultation and you want to seek an online consultation, that also is possible. So, feel free to connect to Lybrate.