Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zeenath SavadYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from constipation. My annaus is torned. It is swelling and pain. Othe hand I am suffering from more building, one chocolate cyst in my ovary I want to treat these.
Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.
I am 20 years college girl and I had my period's last month on. 5 November n on the very 3rd day of my period of 7th November I got intimate with my partner and he used protection while intercourse so is the chances for me to get pregnant and if no so when will I get my next periods date in December plzz plzz help.
Hi doctor, please suggest a better contraceptive then condom. I am 34 years and my wife 32. We have 2 kids and completed our family. We are using male condom as contraceptive from a long time. Now we want to change it because it is causing decreased frequency of having sex. Another fact is our kids are growing up now and we can't take risk of hiding condoms here and there.
Hello, I am on ayurvedic treatment regarding weight gain and the doctor said to me that my white discharge is the reason behind for my underweight. He gave me medicines for vital discharge and for improving my digestion. And I am on the homeopathic medicined for my acne and my digestion is the reason behind it and my doctor said to me its ok to take homeopathy with ayurvedic. I just want to know that it is totally safe to take the medicine together as both the medicines have different approach of working. I just wanted to know that uit is harmful or not? Plzz answer my this question. Thank you!
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex on 17th (and also had an emergency contraceptive pill) my period was due but it got late 4 days and it was less in quantity. Only spotting. I also checked with a pregnancy test kit- it was negative. How to confirm if I am pregnant or not.
My friend had protected sex last saturday and her period is late. She is a student and does not wish to become a mother now. What should she do?
I am 24 years old last 8 years I have suffered for period pain. I have applied various types of remedies. But the pain is not remove. What can I do for this?
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.