Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Can I join gym? I heard that once you joined gym you must continue it. Otherwise you may face serious problem about health. Also how much rest of body we need after coming from gym.
Sir, what ever I eat it seems that it doesn't works.…i eat lot of foods but I am thin…. Weight doesn't increase. And I masturbate lot in a week,
I had an accident 3 years back. My back (vertebral column) bended backwards when I fell. Shortly after the fall I experienced tingling sensation in my feet accompanied by difficulty in walking. I was paralysed below my hip for 1 day with symptoms like leakage of urine and face. I recovered within a day. I felt a swelling in my back thereafter. The swelling subsided and returned (when some stress was felt while sitting or bending) accompanied by * severe pain in back, * radial pain from buttocks towards legs, * bowel bladder dysfunction, * sexual dysfunction and decreased sensation in saddle area. After a week of final episode everything recovered. But, "decreased sensation in saddle area and sexual dysfunction" REMAINED . I consulted a doctor only 2 months ago. This is what he found: There is no fracture, lesion,disc herniation or neuroradicular compression of nerves or spine in lumbosacral MRI scan. EVERYTHING IS INTACT. The doctor says there is NO PROBLEM WITH MY BACK. Yet I feel decreased sensitivity in my saddle area (inner buttocks, perineum and genitals) and problem in erection. Is it possible that I have some problem which is undetected in MRI?
On 26th nov I have inserted my penis partially when her ovulation period is over, she got her periods on 4th nov and ends 10th nov she is expecting next period on 1st nov. Is der any chance that she will get pregnant? Note: We do not have sex jst partially inserted.
I am 25 years female! I have got skin tan problem only on my hands black in colour even though I don't expose my full hands out in sun, which is different from my face and legs colour is white. Even though I apply moisturizer cream also it would retain black. I have not taken any treatment for tis. Can suggest me with good product and cream.
I want to loose my weight but finding difficulty. Plzzz suggest me something as my periods never on time.
Due to usage of many kinds of beauty creams,some places of my face has become dark and its normal in some places,plz tell me how can i get my normal colour ?
Hi this is Rahul. Here I have back pain and ulcer in mouth from last three days please suggest what should I do.
Hello sir. I am suffering from classical migraine since childhood. Please tell me which tablet to take to kill the migraine.
I am looking for implantation for my right lower jaw, which is situated next wisdom tooths.Drs said it is not possible due to less space in gum and do not have muscle (but without doing X-ray).They took moulded on my both jaws. Also know the expense. Previously I had bridge, which had to extract due to infection in gum.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.