Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Zarar SaitYour feedback matters!
New wisdom teeth is growing on the right side of jaw. Last tooth has a lot of pain. How to cure the pain??
My age is 20. doctors suggested me to keep ceramic braces to teeth. Bt am feeling very shy now. Aftr a year my study will be completed. Is it OK to put the braces aftr a year? Is it be complicated or no prblm?
I am 49 yr old female. Recently I had my wisdom teeth removed. The doctor had given me painkillers, but it didn't help. Please tell me how should I relieve my pain.
I am 45 year male. No diabetes. Only taking bp tablets telsar a. I having very bad smell in mouth from a year. Doing two times brushing, tried also all mouth wash. Problem not solved. Please help.
Am suffering from dental problem my teeth are yellow and sticky material on teeth am using colgate plzz advise me.
My daughter is 18 yrs, she is suffering from mouth ulcer, She takes coconut water drinking water about3 ltrs still she is suffering. please advice me THANK .
I am suffering from pain in molar teeth of right side and also in lower side of jaw so can you please suggest me what to do.
I was 14 year old then the yellow spot on my upper front 4 teeth I had treatment from many doctors but the spot is not go away so please suggest me what should I do?
I am 23 year old. My front teeth are growing now. In 21 I gone for artificial bridge. I am worried now kindly help me by giving suggestion. Thank you.
I have speaking trouble. Specosly the letter R. impossible for others to under stand what im saying. A dentist had cut my flush under the tongue.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.