Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zankhana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ZankhanaYour feedback matters!
Today I got a lipid profile test detail is as under blood sugar 78 s. Cholestorl 234 hdl cholestrol 52 ldl cholestorl 143 vldl cholestor 39 s. Triglycerides 198 please advice, I can start any medication or any other suggestion.
Hlo Dr. I wanna to get white skin please suggest me effective skin whitening cream which make my skin white n glowing.
Sir/Ma'am Myself Saddy and I have gas problem from last 3 years and 1 year before doctor suggested me to do endoscopy and through endoscopy I came to know that I'm suffering from biliary gastric (Ulcer). From last 1 year I was suffering with constipation and little abdominal pain. Today morning when I went for toilet then I then I saw that there was a dark blood with stool and now my abdomen is paining too.
My girl frnd days that she dint get her periods still. She must be getting it by 12th it seems. Please advice.
What mad icons help to stop pimples on your face and what are food necessary to release pimples. Please consult Mey soon.
Hi I'm 28 years old. And married women with no baby. Last month I have a period for 2-3 days without heavy flow and no pain. In this month it is only come for 1 day. Am I pregnant?
I am a male of 22 year old and I weight 48 with 170 cm height. I have a problem of going toilet just after having the meals and felt tiredness too. I ddnt get reason behind it to gain a little more weight too?
What is blood pressure? What is high blood pressure (hypertension)? What is low blood pressure (hypotension)? How can we control on blood pressure? What is the main causes of blood pressure? Which parts mainly effected by blood pressure problem?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to flout and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It unfortunately has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in effort to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet nothings: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!