Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Zaffer Ulla KhanYour feedback matters!
I am not able to penetrate my penis inside the vagina. Can you please guide best solution. My wife also does not feel any pain or pleasure.Please tell.
Sir I am a 27 years unmarried man, in my childhood (teen age) I was doing masturbating regularly and doing homosex with 5-6 man without using any condom and the age 15, I have not done homosex but do masturbating regularly and then at the age 21 till now I masturbating two or three times of a week and but now I am suffering night fall in dream and premature ejaculation. Some days before I tested AIDS but that was negative. Now when I masturbating My whole joints are paining and I am observing that my penis becoming small and thin as compare to my past (before 20. And my penis become bend.
I want to increase my sex power. I can't have sex for long time. I lose my sperm so early. So please help me to overcome this problem.
I am 21 years old female and I want to take testosterone shots as I am uncomfortable with the female body. Can you help me with the procedure. Does it require medical tests? What are the requirements? Where can I get these injected? I stay in pune even mumbai will do?
I'm 35 year old male and all of sudden I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction it seems. I'm having interest in sex, but I'm not getting any erection from last week. I felt ashamed. Please suggest some good medicine for me to enjoy my sex life. I'm not suffering from any illness and I dont smoke and drink. I've a very fit body as well.
Hi my Name is Ady yesterday I saw a Vein in my penis larger than normal around the head its a little harder than the rest of the veins and become worse when my penis is erect when flaccid it considerably reduces. I search on the internet and its varicose vein I guess Can you tell me if its dangerous and How can it be treated its doesn't looks Good and M very tensed after this happened Help me Please.
Love making is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm suffering from seamen leakage from last three month. Whenever my penis gets erect I feel something wet in my pent and I have checked it its something colorless sticky fluid.
Having a healthy sex life plays an important part of our wellbeing. Low libido in men is much more common than we are lead to believe. There are many reasons why men can lose their sex drive and simple factors like tiredness, stress, depression, certain medications (antidepressants and hypertensive drugs), excessive alcohol consumption, illicit drug taking, and low testosterone levels may all play a part. Having a newborn can also put the breaks on your sex drive for a while due, primarily, to lack of sleep. Did you know that what you eat can also affect your desire for sex. Here are some foods that will help spice things up in the bedroom. Help you enjoy a better sex life.
1. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
Snacking on these nutritious seeds will help boost your zinc levels. Zinc is one of the most important minerals needed to improve sperm health and quantity and boost testosterone levels. Seeds also contain healthy fats that are vital for sexual health. Add a handful to breakfast cereals, salads or to a trail mix.
This Peruvan superfood is considered ‘nature’s Viagra’ as it is a renowned aphrodisiac, improving sex drive and sexual performance. Maca is also rich in B vitamins, to help boost energy levels, and relieve stress. Add a spoonful to smoothies, soups or breakfast cereals.
Beef and pork contains high levels of L-Carnitine, an amino acid that can help boost libido, sexual function and testosterone levels in older men. L-carnitine also helps improve energy levels by increasing the burning of triglycerides as fuel in the body.
Bananas are an excellent source of B vitamins, needed to increase energy production and to dampen your stress levels. Bananas also contain tryptophan, an amino acid needed for serotonin production, our ‘feel good’ hormones. Bananas are also packed with potassium, used to produce sex hormones, and improve heart health and sex drive. Bananas also contain an enzyme called bromelain, which helps improve blood flow and increase libido.
Cacao, or raw chocolate, is also a well-known aphrodisiac that is rich in potent antioxidants called phenols, which are good for your heart. Of course, a healthy heart means a healthy sex drive. Cacao can lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure. When you eat chocolate you actually get an increase in endorphins, the same chemicals you release when you are in love. Cacao also contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that boosts dopamine levels, which increases your feelings of desire. Add a spoonful of cacao to smoothies, or enjoy some good quality dark chocolate.
6. Raw nuts
Snacking on raw nuts can help bring a spark back to your bedroom. Nuts such as almonds, cashews, Brazil and hazelnuts are rich in the amino acids L-Arginine, which boosts the production of nitric acid in the body, this will increase the production of sex hormones, and promote a firmer erection and better sexual performance. Nuts are also an excellent source of essential fatty acids, which are healthy fats needed for male sexual health. Add some mixed crushed nuts to muesli or salads, or add to smoothies.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I'm getting itching on my vaginal part which is very worst at night time. I took nuforce plus tablet. Stil its worst please prescribe a good medicine and urgently.Please tell.
My age is 26 years. I'm sexually active, but I hardly feel to get intimated. During sex I feel dryness. My skin from lower part of vagina get ruptured. Please suggest me something and what is the reason behind?
Male impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a common condition that most frequently affects older men. Unless the problem is psychological, the inability to achieve or maintain an erection is due to insufficient blood supply to the penis, not a lack of sexual arousal. Herbs such as ginger may help. However, since impotence may signal a more serious disorder, including cardiovascular disease or diabetes, check with your doctor before pursuing self-treatment.
Kathi Keville and Peter Korn, authors of "Herbs for Health and Healing," contend that poor circulation may cause impotence in men because damaged or impaired blood vessels simply fail to fill with blood and expand. They also say that certain herbs, such as ginger, may help to increase dilation in blood vessels and improve circulation.
Aroma and Flavor
In his book, "Herbal Aphrodisiacs from Around the World," Clarence Meyer says that the same agents that lend ginger its medicinal properties are also responsible for stimulating arousal due to the warm, spicy scent and taste they impart. In fact, in Asian and Arabic cultures, the fragrance of ginger alone is regarded an aphrodisiac. Ginger is even referenced in the "Kama Sutra," the ancient Indian Hindu text dedicated to the art of giving and receiving sexual pleasure.
Ginger moxa is a therapy used in Chinese medicine to treat impotence that marries the properties of ginger with practice of moxibustion, a technique that involves burning selected herbs at various acupuncture points along the body. Usually, the herb of choice is mugwort, the leaves of which are rolled into a "moxa stick" much like a cigar. With ginger moxa, a thick slice of ginger becomes the insulation between the moxa stick and the skin. The ginger is pierced with a few small holes into which the moxa sticks are placed, and the sticks are allowed to burn down just far enough to produce perspiration and redness on the skin. The procedure is typically repeated several times in succession.