Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Zaffer Ulla KhanYour feedback matters!
Dr. actually I masturbate allot. N nowadays I'm surfing from night falls Is this harmful for health n sexual life? I alway cum very early Any precautions for this?
We r planning for second child, semen analysis done, sperm motility is 50%,sperm count is 110 million, and morphology normal form 30%, pus cells 6-8 hpf Doctor said small infection and did not give any antibiotics. What should I do to improve the normal form of morphology. And what are the chances of my wife getting pregnant with the above result.
I am 56 years old male. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction problem. I am not getting erection even after taking dapoxetine. Suggest what to do.
I want to increase the length and thickness of the dick and also want to increase the discharge time tell me how can I do this?
I have experienced nightfall on last Friday and I know the cause as I don't masturbate much. I masturbate rarely. Please tell me is it normal to have nightfall or its a disease. Also guide me how to reduce the nightfall. Also tell me what to eat in order to get recovery after getting ejaculation. I am 23 year old male with 16 cm of penis length (When Erect). Hoping for your kind and immediate response.
Sir, I am a 35 years old Married person and have an intense urge of sex all the time. Due to which I need to masturbate 3 to 4 times daily to calm down me mentally. I don't want to do so. please suggest something to lessen my sexual desire.
Dear doctor, I recently passed with d &c (april 12) as there is no fetus at 10 weeks, I am thyroid patient and on 62.5mcg thyronorm. After d & c I did intercourse after 2 months as I was in other country, I feel very burning, later I had yeast infection, Dr. Gave me 7 days vaginal suppository on 9th day I make love again feel burning, then my periods come after periods we make love on 7th day. Now again I have so much itching and burning in vulva seems like yeast infection symptoms again. Is there anything serious as in 15 days I get yeastt infection again this happened whenever I make love. Kindly guide?
I am 27 year old male. And having excessive night fall from last 6-7 years s and I have lost a lot if money on many homo and ayurvedic medicines but no concrete result. Please help me get rid of this problem and help me grow. Please tell some permanent solution.
I Found My Pennis Curved To Right Please Tell me Its Solution. How It Can be like Before. Please Help me.
Hello doctor can I work as a sperm donor? Can I earn money from dat job? Is their any health problem in this
I am 28 years old and married 1.5 years back still no child. Took sperm test four times but the count is very less and I don't drink nor smoke. Can I become a dad'its been really frustrating.
I am male 42 wife 34, when having intercourse she get instantly felling to go to urinate. I want what is the symptom? Is this any disease or any kind of weakness?
Is homeopathy medicine helpful in treating erectile dysfunction - as I am suffering from erectile dysfunction due to diabetes and I tried ayurveda medicine since 2 years but not much of improvement - pl advise - I am 62 years at present.
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.