Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Zaffer Ulla KhanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have an issue while doing sex with my partner I loose so early and so easily. I don't know but I feel really embarrassing to me. Can you give me right suggestion for this.
My spouse recently became pregnant. Will her pregnancy destroy if I do vaginal sex with her at this time?
If I had low sperm count with lack of s0erm in semen then what would be the nutritious diet or healthy living process by which I regain healthy semen?
I have a very bad habit of sperm out, sometimes twice in day or thrice also. How can I leave with this problem. And this is a reason of my unfitness, low weight and weak stamina. Help please Thanks.
Sir when I start masturbating my sperm fall in 30 40 sec please help. While watching any romantic video my sperm comes automatically outside.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My aunty completed her 12 years married life. Now she not to perform sex with her husband. As she don't like now. But her husband likes sex. Now what she wants to do. That she had not to perform in sex. What precautions would she wants to take to mange her husband from sex. That she do for husband to control sex. Now she can't able to involve in sex. Therefore suggest what precautions would her husband wants to take to control his sex mood. Give natural remedies.
I love sex, but in india no chance of sexual contacts as there are many restrictions, so I love to masturbate myself. Nearly daily 3 times. Is there any problem for my sexual life. As I am doing so.
My child age is 4 years he is normal except from his 6 months of birth we notice he use to act like sex in bed when I get up my son his penis is in erection please tell me how can I do. Is there any cure pls tell me and get rid out of this thanks.
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Sensual kissing on the body, neck and cheeks
- Nibbling on the neck
- Playing with the breasts and then licking the nipples
- Kissing the belly and naval area
- Playing, caressing, kissing and nibbling the thighs
- Playing and caressing her back and buttocks
- Giving oral stimulation
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.