Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yuvraj B KadamYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor My age is 25 . I have dust allergy is there lost 2 years onwards back side tightness or chest side it will come its like happening after that headache headache came lost 3 months onwards only Left side part and one more my heart beatness also fasting suddenly that time am fully tension when am checkup my (B.P ) like 140/80 ,130/90, 130/80 like that coming . I concern apollo hospital Psychiatrist doctor he suggest tablets - PARI CR 25 MG tablet using for one year giving now am using ok its better after am using this lost 7 days onwards am not using this tablet . If I not use this tablet its happening agin headache some depression . Can you please suggest me doctor why its happening & why BP coming in this age doctors are all telling in this age B.P not coming only your thoughts negative thinking and also anxiety also BP will come Doctor let me know please . Every Tests I done all are normal only D- vitamin is less that tablet using .
Please suggest some good ayurvedic face wash and creams and other treatments for acne, pigmentation and sensitivity on face. Also suggest some tips for repairing damaged skin (by chemical products) and how can I get the healthy glowing skin?
I have thyroid and due to thyroid i am getting much fat. So how i can reduce my fat in case of thyroid?
Hello sir my marriage is next month so I should participate in sex for the first time so when I participate for the first time my penis foreskin is little tight not so much but little tight. When it is small it is easily going back and when it us erected it us little tight have to be wantedly get bk. So for free movement and come easily for that any prescribed creams or oils? For having sex.
Hi. I am 29 years old. I have high blood pressure problem in last 7 days. But I haven't experience this in my whole life. So please provide me solution how to reduce this bp problem present and in future too.
Hi penis side round rashes two side and lots of itching I cannot control and blood comes please help fast. How to control etching.
Hi, I am 23 year old girl frm one week I am having fever, weakness n feeling cold? Sugest some better medicine?
My wife is suffering from headache, sore thorat, giddiness and coughing, fever is mild and normal and chill, sometime stomach pain. She also have lowered back pain naturally please suggest some homeopathy med / or others.
Hello doctor I am 20 year old and my question is the bald patches on my beard occurring I treated it and the hair comes but they are light and white in colour and looking odd what to do to get hard and black hair on my beard.
Sir my calcium is very low so what can I do for that, and I have born pain in behind part of body and neck pain.
sir I am having sleeping problem from last two&three day ....I can't sleep properly at night .what should I do?
I use to do fingering daily. Is it will responsible for any problem in my sex life in future. Should I do fingering daily. If not, how many times in what duration should I do it? And can you please suggest me suggestion to get rid of it?
After 3 days of passing mensuration cycle days my wife's mensuration cycle not good. It's first time when this is happening. After 2 days of mens cycle date little blood came for only one time. Now only something black water type is coming but not blood. Please advice what is this.
Alien Hand Syndrome or AHS is a neurological disorder that causes the patient's hand to move involuntarily. The individual has no control over the movement of the hand and sometimes, he or she may not even be aware of the action! The patients often report feeling like their hand does not belong to them anymore. The disease has no cure but the symptoms can be treated and reduced. Usually the hand is kept occupied constantly by holding a light object.
Causes of Alien Hand Syndrome:
Though the exact causing factor of AHS is unknown, there are a number of instances which have been shown to influence the development of the condition. The chief factors are:
- Brain injury: Injury caused to the brain by blunt force trauma or faulty surgery can lead to Alien Hand Syndrome. This is particularly seen if the frontal lobe (the brain center of voluntary movement) or the corpus callosum (the bundle of nerve fibers connecting the left and right hemispheres of the brain) is affected. These are the areas that regulate motor functioning and the neural pathways to execute the actions.
- Brain tumor: A tumor (a mass of abnormal cells) pressing on the motor centers of the brain can cause involuntary movements of the left hand in a right handed person. This is because the right hemisphere of the brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa. Tumors blocking the neural pathways usually cause errant movements of the predominant hand.
- Neurodegenerative conditions: Diseases like Alzheimer's disease and Creutzfeld & Jakob Disease are characterized by memory loss, rapid changes in personality and growing defects in the central nervous system. AHS could be a complication of such disorders. Effects of Alien Hand Syndrome This is an extremely rare condition. There have been less than 80 known cases around the world since 1908.
The disorder is often unreported because it is mistaken for a psychiatric problem due to its unusual symptoms and effects.
- The patient may not even be aware of what his 'alien hand' is doing. The hand may even begin functioning of its own accord when the patient is asleep.
- AHS can result in feelings of guilt and shame because of the embarrassing actions of the hand that the patient has absolutely no control over. The hand is often said to be governed by primal animalistic urges of hitting others, tearing clothes off etc.
- The condition often leads to social anxiety, depression and paranoia.