Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yuvraj B KadamYour feedback matters!
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. We planned for a day trip by car considering that she have been diagnosed with low lying placenta. Is it advisable to have a long trip by car?
How can I able to destroy acne and it's marks from my face and I want to be make my skin white How can it be possible.
*2 Glasses Of Water After Waking Up - Helps Activate Internal Organs
*1 Glass of Water 30 Minutes Before a Meal - Helps Digestion
*1 Glass of Water Before taking a bath/shower - Helps Lower Blood Pressure
*1 Glass of water before Going to Bed - Avoids Stroke or Heart Attack
I am 25 years old female I have skin and female pattern hair loss problem I consult skin specialist and my testosterone is 78 she suggested me aldactone its good for me first 3 months after that I have facing mid cycle spotting since 3 months. Now I am using 50 mg twice a day totally 100 mg. Now my acne and hair problem solved. But how many I completed total course my T is drop down to 0.please suggest once I stopped it is any chances to revers back.
I am losing hair quickly and I use all shampoos but I didn't get any effect. Please tell me how I can stop my hairfall.
I can not sleep at night .its like I can not turn off my brain .It keeps in thinking stuff and when I sleep I can not wake up. Whats the matter?
I am a 17 years old boy I have a heavy back pain but i am not a daily bike rider how to reduce this?
Hi sir, I want to know how increase Hard erection with natural way or medicine. Mere penis me erection to aata hai but jab mai penis ko partner ke private part me push krta hu to erection loose ho jata hai jis se mai bahut presaan hu. Please suggest me any aayurvedic medicine or natural way to resolve this type of problem.
I want to quit cigrate but I think it is impossible so please help me how can I quit it. And I also want to gain glow of my face so tell me please.
Sir I am just 19 and I have back problem sometime my right leg is paining and after some time it stop automatically it happened with me many times what can I do for this problem.
Hello doctor I am 29 year old working in bank office. I am little bit innocent and sincere type. And also heavy work will be in bank. So that every person knows that if they given any work to me I will do that and I will not tell them no. So they are using me alot and they will relax freely and doing chatting in fb and all. So they give all work to me only so I can not tolerate it and I will not tell them anything I am little bit silent boy so they are over using me. So how to escape from this problem?
If you are experiencing lower back pain during pregnancy, you should know that it is a common complaint. The lower back pain may occur because of several factors associated with pregnancy. You gain weight, your center of gravity shifts and your hormones relax the ligaments present in your pelvic joints. There are several ways by which you can reduce your lower back pain during pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Practice good posture: As the baby grows inside you, your center of gravity changes in a forward direction. You may feel like falling forward and may lean back for prevention. This strains the lower back muscles and causes back pain during pregnancy. You need to maintain a good posture. Always stand tall and straight, hold your chest up high, and keep your shoulders backwards and relaxed. You should not lock your knees.
- Get proper gear: Get adequate gear for dealing with lower back pain during pregnancy. You must wear low heeled shoes having good arch support. Avoid wearing flat heeled shoes and high heels, which will shift your balance more forward, thereby increasing the chances of falling. You can also opt for a maternity support belt. This additional support might be helpful for you.
- Lift properly: While you are lifting an object, you should squat down, lifting your legs and arms. Do not bend at your waist and lift with your back. Know your limits before lifting anything.
- Sleep on your side: Sleep on your sides keeping your knees bent, instead of your back during pregnancy. You may also use support pillows between your knees, under your abdomen and at your back.
- Hot and cold massage: Although this method is not effective for long term relief, massaging your lower back with a hot pad followed by an ice pack may be effective for temporary pain relief.
- Engage in regular physical activity: Regular physical activity helps you in keeping your back strong and also relieves pain during pregnancy. You should opt for mild exercises such as walking and water exercises. You should consult a physical therapist for showing you effective stretches and aerobic exercises which are beneficial.
You can try stretching your lower back, resting your hands and knees and keeping your head in line with your back. Pull your stomach in, rounding your back a bit, and hold the position for some seconds. Several other complementary therapies are also effective in curing lower back pain during pregnancy.