Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Yusuff Shariff K SYour feedback matters!
My stomach is very upset from two days what is the remedy, actually I had milk after omlet what's the reason for my stomach upset.
I get pre cum early in the morning and all the medicines do not work so please advice me something that works not something you hope works. Ive tried sensival, duloxe (antidepressants) they seemed to work for a while then stopped Ive tried ashwagandha, acdiphos, staphysgiria (did not work at all) Soya beans works but very occasionally.
2) keeping the skin soft and moist is helpful. Apply moisturizers after bathing.
3) do not use irritating cosmetics or soaps.
4) avoid scratching that can cause bleeding or excessive irritation.
5) soaking in bathwater with oil added and using moisturizers may help
6) bath soaks with coal tar or other agents remove scales
7) hydrocortisone based cream can reduce the itching of mild psoriasis.
8) some people use an ultraviolet b (uv-b) light unit at home under a doctor's supervision.
My baby was born withlarge perimrenous vsd with inlet muscular extension bd shunt, doctor was done 2d echo and told that surgery require in future, my question is this vsd close itself or is that cause any problem in future please advise me.
Sir, Hello i'm 45 year old man. My problem is I having a hypoproteinemia and irom deficiency anemia. So what should I do. Pls suggest me. Thanks.
I am 26 year old male My heart beat is not normal. It seems like my heart beats are louder. I am taking ashwagandha and shatavari with milk in the morning after workout. And from last some days I am also very tense for some reasons please suggest.
I think I am having a problem because of masturbation, I do it regularly for past 3 to 4 years sometimes even twice also. After evacuation of semen few minutes later a white sticky long semi solid type comes out.
I have some pimples on my face my age is just 21 wat is problem ? Wat is medicine taken for cough and also fever.
Doctor I have pain in my chest it very painful when I sleep and I take another movement for another direction.
I am 18 years old male. I am having troubles urinating. I feel the urge to urinate frequently, and it pains while urinating. Also, I believe a little blood too comes out with the urine as the color is reddish. It's been 2 days, and the problem seems to be increasing. Thank you in advance.
I am 20 years old. Suffering from hypothyroid and my weight is gaining. i am asthmatic too cant workout more then 20 minutes. What should I do? please help.
Hello sir Mere chest m kabhi kabhi bahut dard hota h Rat me achanak jagane pr hi hota h. Sir iska upay bataye.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.