Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Yunus Saleem

MBBS, DM - Cardiology

Cardiologist, Bangalore

23 Years Experience
Dr. Yunus Saleem MBBS, DM - Cardiology Cardiologist, Bangalore
23 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Yunus Saleem
Dr. Yunus Saleem is a popular Cardiologist in Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore. He has helped numerous patients in his 23 years of experience as a Cardiologist. He has done MBBS, DM - Cardiology . He is currently associated with Heart Centre. in Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Yunus Saleem on has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Devaraj Medical College,Banglore - 1994
DM - Cardiology - Mowsco State University - 2001
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Heart Centre.

# 53, Cockburn Road,Shivaji NagarBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Yunus Saleem

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello. I am 34 years old. After walking my left arm and back pains. What should I do. Is that a gastritis or heart prob. And yes I gone through with my tmt two months back and it came positive. I did angiogram and found I have mild cad. I am on medications. Want to know does mild cad goes away after taking medications properly or anything serious gonna happen in future. Pls advise.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Well I have seen unstable angina and mild heart attacks getting controlled through lifestyle modifications like food, exercise and reducing exposure to pollution. No stress, no smoking. But you have symptoms of pain on left arm with tmt positive and angiography showing blockages, you have asthma also. Remember heart and lungs is one unit and fall in levels of oxygen in blood due to asthma can trigger a heart attack. Get help from a specialist asap, there is no need to fear a cardiac procedure to remove blockages, or a bypass surgery if needed when blockages are diffuse or more than 2 regarding gerd, you have to alter your food habits.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is suffering from high blood pressure and also she is a diabetic person and also she is having high cholesterol then what can be theprescriptionr.

General Physician, Rajkot
Hi there. See there are many drugs available for diabetes, hypertension and high cholestrol. But all the prescriptions should be individulised. It depends on the exact values of lipid profile and sugar values and the blood pressure and ideally medicines cud only be given by checking patient in person. I advise you to please see a doctor. Thank u.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometimes I have more heartbeat than normal. And some uncomfortable feeling in the chest. And pain in back shoulder.

DNB Cardiology
Cardiologist, Bangalore
these are called palpitations... if more troubling for u then do one ecg while such heart beats.... so we can detect rhythm.. other treat also can be done to note heart rh ythm
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor I am suffering from ed. I am having high blood pressure and my creatinine is around 3. I tried taking shilajit gold but it didn't suit me. Request you to prescribe some medicine for my ed problem and it should also be safe on my kidney & health. Waiting for your reply

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
You could be suffering from sexual asthenia, premature ejaculation. Requires detailed questioning so as to ascertain your personality and to treat you symptomatically. Treatment is available, safe and without side effects in biochemic system of medication. Consult me in private.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in chest left side last 3 or 4 days please guide what can I do please told me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
You may be having chest pain due to 1.acidity. 2. severe anxiety 3. muscular problem Local application of Volini gel 1% twice a day for 2-3 day Consult Physician/me for Further Management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old man, disorder with diabetic, bp and cholesterol for the past 8 years. I have sex premature problem, not able to increase my sexual time and my penny also very small in normal time and expand during sexual time. I am rarely using sex pills for erection. Need advice for treatment.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
avoid stress, go for walk daily. take green veg., digestive food, multivitamin,mineral foods,mineral water,fruits juice,take protein diet,amino acid foods. you can go for tests vit.B12, vit.D. mineral , amino acid.cbc. You can take syp. Noni 1 tsf in 1 glass of water once a day. Zenseng drop 6 drop in 1 glass of water twice of a day. Zenseng is natural medicines for all purpose in human body even sex.,it is not harmfull and side effects.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year old male when I check my sugar then always my sugar level is between 110 to 120, am i diabetic ? My liver is fatty and also cholesterol problem.

MD - Medicine, MBBS
Cardiologist, Panchkula
It is a prediabetic state. Try to reduce your weight if overweight. Do exercise daily. Avoid oily and carbohydrate rich food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold and cough from last 2 weeks I feel chest pain when I cough hard and lots of pain in head and all body.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, take, homoeo-care** @ tuberculinum 200- 6 pills, once a week =4 weeks, only. @ bryonia alb 30-6 pills, thrice a day. * avoid, junk food, dust, smoke, alcohol, smoking. Fruits. * take easily digestible diet. * drink luke warm water. * take, rest. Report in a week. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Ramanathapuram

I am 72 years old ,I am a pacemaker patient ,my pacemaker operation done on 16th september 2016, sir please tell me can I use mobile phones, if yes than how many days?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, -A mobile phone can cause electromagnetic interference with a pacemaker, if this happens then it can interfere with the pacemaker by stopping it from delivering the stimulating pulsesthat regulate the hearts rhythm -causing the pacemaker to deliver the pulses irregularly -use some precautions like hold the phone to the ear opposite to the side of body where the pacemaker is implanted, avoid placing the turned on phone next to the pacemaker implant, don't carry it in a pocket over the place where pacemaker is implanted -try to keep it away from the body & use it only when necessary.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My medical condition is I experienced very high Bp 220/110 3 months back. angiography showed no blockage, Pft test was normal. Endoscopy normal, 2 and 3d ecco tests normal. TSH Normal. Self physically active 53 years old. Cause of Bp still not understood. Are there any more tests required to be carried out to ascertain HIGH BP and breathlessness. I am on medicines for bp since last 3 months. No problem prior to that. I am also on diet control and consume rock soltution as advised. Still experience high bp in mornings in the range of 160/90. Pulse rate drops to 55 to 60 in the evenings.

BHMS, PGDM (Emergency Medical services)
Homeopath, Pune
Hello Lybrate user. Carry on previous medicines as it is. U have not mentioned your kidney function reports. Go for it. Your lifestyle, addictions,alcohism matters in hypertension though your reports are normal. Do daily morning walk, Yogasanas.Avoid oily food .Low salt diet is essential. Good Day.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having chest pain since few days, I does smoking regularly is this the problem for the pain.

MBBS, M.D.(Gen.Medicine)
General Physician, Chennai
Smoking is important risk factor for ischaemic heart disease (causing chest pain) due to narrowing of blood vessels supplying the heart. You have to take ECG to diagnose it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 65 years old and my b/p is as high as 180/100 when measured on 04.05.2017 compared to 140/100 when measured about 10 days back. I have been under medication of Nebistar 5 and Olcure 20 tablets, for quite a long time. Please advise suitably. Thank you.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
BP can fluctuate from time to time, because it is dependent on multiple factors. With age requirement of dose of medication required may also change. Given your age, my suggestion, consult a cardiologist so that they can assess any underlying cause (like a blockage in heart) that may have led to this sudden rise in BP, and if all else is fine, you may just need a change in your medication dose. So please consult your cardiologist with a ECG, Echo, lipid profile and kidney function test report.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Heart pulpilating hota hai bp bhi badha hua rahta hai. Mai 5fit 3inch lamba hu mera wajan 52kghai kripya upchar bataye.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Take german carbo veg 200 1 dose/ daily morning / consecutive 3 days/ 4-5 drops orally per dose. Fresh fruit juice daily 3 weeks. Then report.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi am 27 yrs old male. Having gastric issues. I need to gain weight. What type of diet and medicine I need to take to look good gain weight and to stop gastric issues. Even I have some regurgitation issues after having lunch or dinner if had stomach full with minimal vomiting occasionally please help me in this.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,you can take homoeopathic medicine Carbo Veg 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert. *Avoid spicy and fried food. *Make a habit if 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir my dad age is 57. He is unsleepy from past 30 days and he is very much interested in sex drive he tortures my mom every day and more suspicious on her even though she is good. She is not interested in sex drive as her age is 47. His bp raising for some days and going down .doctor reported that he is in delusion and depressed treat him as patient .so doctor advised to use above tablets ,no sugar, cbp is normal. We need to check mri brain scan .please advise us.

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, apart from mri brain get tested for prostate enlargement also by a rectal examination by a surgeon or ultra sound pelvis with full bladder and after emptying the bladder. In the meanwhile he needs treatment for his depression and delusion. Please write about all the drugs he is taking and fix up private video consultation with your father. In the meanwhile continue the tablets which are prescribed. Don't stop them.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -lifestyle changes mainly modifying your diet & losing weight can reduce your triglyceride levels -cut the amount of sugar, have more of fibrous foods along with veg & fruits include beans, legumes, pulses, nuts, flax seeds, have a low fat diet, have heart healthy oils, olive, canola (total about one teaspoon per day), fish -do brisk walking for 30-40 min daily, also yoga, meditation 5-10 min.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, my age is 42 years. My normal heart beat is about 100 to 110 and during walking or some normal work it exceeds up-to 130. Is it normal or do I have any problem. I dont have any chest pain or any other problem. Please suggest. Note- I am diabetic.

DM Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Dear, the normal range of heart rate in an adult is from 60 - 100 beats per minute. Since your heart rate is above this, it needs to be investigated. You should get your thyroid function, echo and hb tests done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old female, I have pain in my left chest since one week, my breasts are sagging with tiny pores and wrinkles, are these symptoms of breasts cancer.

MD - Anaesthesiology, DNB, MBBS
Pain Management Specialist, Amritsar
You must show a surgeon before presuming anything. Breast examination is must. Then probably mammography can help removing doubts along with few test. Do not delay your check up due to fear it may turn out something bad. It may be just simple infection. Any problem of breast should be dealt promptly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(322 ratings)

Dr. Benedict Raj

Certificate in Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, M. Ch. (CVTS), MS, MBBS
Dr. Benedict, 
at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Fortis Healthcare

A Fortis Hospital Association
Fortis Hospital - Bannerghatta Road, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(26 ratings)

Dr. Anand Lingan

DNB Cardiology, MD, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Manipal Hospitals Whitefield, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment