Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Yunus SaleemYour feedback matters!
My name is jawed and i am having gastric problem and left side chest burning I have e consulted cardiologist many times he told me that due to anxiety my heart beat increases and 2d echo and ecg are normal 4 cardiologist I have consulted and told me to go to psychiatrist what should I do I fear daily and have palpitations more often.
I am 65 years old one time stroke patient now my blood pressure is 178/90. What I should have to do.
I am using daily this tablet (coveram5mg) my age 46 yeas old my job is driving 12 hours & cholesterol have 8.5 using tablet lorvast total start 2 month finish this tablet using permanent for life.
Sometimes a pain in my heart. This pain hurt me very much. Can you suggest me what can I do and what should be my next step at all?
I have depression anxiety cholesterol hiatal hernia acidity. Im really getting tension about this. please suggest a treatment for me.
Sir, My Father is Serious Heart Patient, referred to CABG from Cardiovascular on dated 02.03.2017, Due to 3 Arteries Blocked almost 70%, with High sugar though Insulin continuing. Sergant Told that after 1 month if sugar reduced then we think about CABG. Yesterday Blood sugar test has been done after 7 Days since Taking insulin, result came:- Fasting:- 157, P.P:- 112. Ejection factor (E.F) after ECO doppler Test it is found that EF=30. Eurik Asid:- 5.8, Some medicine Has been Prescribed By Cardiologist for 30 Days, These are mentioned Below:- SORBITRATE 5 MG TAB 50'S BASALOG 100IU INJ 5 ML INSUGEN R 40IU INJ 10 ML TIDE PLUS 20 MG TAB 10'S TIDE PLUS 20 MG TAB 10'S CARDACE 1.25 MG TAB 10'S STORVAS 80 MG TAB 10'S CLOPITAB A 75 MG CAP 15'S CORDARONE 100 MG TAB 10'S CORDARONE 100 MG TAB 10'S NITROCONTIN 2.6 MG TAB 30'S (BOTTLE) NITROCONTIN 2.6 MG TAB 30'S (BOTTLE) RANOLAZ 500 MG TAB 10'S RANOLAZ 500 MG TAB 10'S TRIVEDON Mr. TAB 10'S METOROSS 25 TAB 10'S. So I need some Guideline about the daily sugar free food chart, if you provide me. And also told me the next treatment steps how I can proceed after One Month, Please Guide me from Your Valuable Advice. And I want to Know the cost of CABG and how much cost? With Warm Regards,
मेरे अंकल को लास्ट वीक हार्ट अटेक आया ह डा.ने बताया की बाईपास करना पड़ेगा सर उनकी मेन बेसल्स में कोई भी ब्लोकेज नहीं है please heLP me what should I do?
I am a heart patient and according to angiography report there is 80% blockage in my artery so I just want to know that I should go for bypass surgery or stunt in my artery and where I can get the best treatment for that.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.