Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am Diabetic with HBP since last 3 years. I am 46 year old. Now my Hba1c=11.2, BP 150/90. Now I am taking 1) Amlodac AT- one tab. In mng for HBP 2) Janumet 50/1000 - one tab after breakfast & 3) Glycomet 500SR- one tab at evening. found sometime that my leg is swelling and I feel very weak at day time and thirsty. cholesterol level is high. Heart & Kidney is good. Pl. Advice to regulate my BP & Sugar level. Regards,
I am 27 year old unmarried boy from 10 year I am feeling loss of appetite, I sleep too much, I can't concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult, I feel hopeless and helpless, I can't control my negative thoughts, no matter how much I try, I m much more irritable, short-tempered, or aggressive than usual, feeling very weak and my body is very slim, i' m not interested in eating no matter it is so delicious and sometime also feeling fatigue, lightheadedness, dizziness, nausea, blurry vission what I do please consult me sir
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.