Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogishwarappaYour feedback matters!
Hi im 22 years old im suffering from skin disease from 1 month. The thin is in my chest to spreading to my neck like some red to white dots. Can you give me some good medicine for this.
How to remove pores from face .doctor along with that tell me what shall I do if I have acne on my face.
I had fungus issue on my skin I tried many antibiotic cream and medicine but its not going wht should I doAnd due to all medicine my body become heavy how should I reduce my body fat.
I have a major problem of hair fall how can I stop it. I am only 21 at this time but the hair fall and dandruff be major problem of my head.
I wants to tell you about the problem of hair fall this problem is increasing day by day and I wants to ask you about the reason of dandruff problem in scalp please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel relief in my body?
My age is 18 and I am male. I have hairfall. Hairfall is very high and hair became very thin. What shall I do?
I have been getting hyperpigmentation since a year. I have tried alot of medication both allopathy and ayurved but nothing seems to work. What should I do?
I have dark spot and pimples and acne so how can I release to pimple and now can I glow my skin. I have hair fall n dandruff problem.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.