Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogishwarappa
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogishwarappaYour feedback matters!
I have white spots on my left side of chest. Is this a serious problem or not. Is this spread on my complete body in some time.
I'm KARTHICK. I'm 22 years old. I'm suffering from hair lose problem. My scap shows clearly. What will I do? Pls help me. I'm too young. I took more medicines. Not now. No more. Help me.
Hello doctor please ye personal question hai Meri shadi hone wali hai but mere boobs bahut dhile hai usko tight kese karu please mujhe hindi me answer dijiye.
Alopecia or hair loss is a very common problem for both men and women. Androgenetic alopecia refers to the male pattern or female pattern hair loss. In case of some people, Androgenetic alopecia may be a hereditary problem.
In case of androgenetic alopecia, hair starts falling usually from the crown region. Male pattern baldness is different from female pattern baldness. In case of female pattern baldness, hair falls from all over the scalp region and not just the region above the temples.
Many causes are responsible for Androgenetic alopecia. Genetic reasons, hormonal disorders, increased production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and also aging can make conditions worse.
Androgenetic alopecia can be a very embarrassing problem. There are certain natural as well as medical ways to prevent androgenetic alopecia. Some of them are mentioned as follows:
- Drink green tea: Researches show that green tea has anti-androgenic properties, which can help you to prevent androgenetic alopecia.
- Massage oil on your scalp: Massaging your scalp with hair oils like coconut oil provides your hair with the required nourishment and hence, prevents hair fall.
- Try to reduce stress: Stress can increase the secretion of 'cortisol' hormones in your body, leading to a hormonal imbalance, which may result in hair fall. So, reducing stress may help you to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Consider hair transplantation procedure: If you are losing your hair at an alarming rate, then you may consider clinical treatment. The treatment of hair transplantation can help you to prevent further hair loss.
- Change your diet: Include foods such as eggs, fish and walnuts. These foods are replete with protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide your hair the required nourishment and help you prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
- PRP treatment. Platelet rich plasma therapy helps in improving the thickness of the hair by releasing the growth factors needed for the hair growth.
Since the primary causes responsible for androgenetic alopecia are hormonal imbalances and genetic reasons, you may consider seeking advice from a dermatologist in order to find the root cause of your problem and undergo the necessary treatments.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne usually appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. These areas of skin have the most oil (sebaceous) glands. When your body produces an excess amount of sebum and dead skin cells, the two can build up in the hair follicles. They form a soft plug, creating an environment where bacteria Propionibacterium acnes can thrive. If the clogged pore becomes infected with bacteria, inflammation results. Acne signs and symptoms vary depending on the severity of your condition:
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores — the oil turns brown when it is exposed to air)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions)
Factors that may worsen acne:
- Hormones. Androgens are hormones that increase in boys and girls during puberty and cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum. Hormonal changes related to pregnancy and the use of oral contraceptives also can affect sebum production.
- Certain medications. Drugs containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium can worsen acne.
- Diet. Dairy products and carbohydrate-rich foods such as bread, chips ,chocolates may trigger acne.
- Stress. It can make acne worse.
- Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair every day.
- Avoid irritants. You may want to avoid oily or greasy cosmetics, sunscreens, hairstyling products or acne concealers. Use products labeled water-based or noncomedogenic.
- Avoid foods which trigger acne like dairy,chocolates.
- Do not pick your acne as they lead to scars.
- Do not sleep at night with cosmetics on.
- Apply aloe vera gel and drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Role of Homoeopathy for acne:
Homeopathy offers very safe and natural treatment for acne. Homeopathic medicines for acne work internally, in a very gentle and effective way, without any harsh external applications. Rather than suppress acne, Homeopathic medicines treat the condition at the root. These medicines, which are safe from any adverse side effects.
Important Homoeopathic medicines for acne are-Berberis .aquifolium,Pulsatilla,Hepar.Sulph, Sulphur, Silicea.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!