Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogeswarappaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Meri face pe dandruff ki vajah se white goles horahe hai qki I have too much dandruff on my head. Ab face pe baht irritation si horahi hai. Beard pe bhi bahut khaarish horahi hai. Iske liye koi home remedy hai jisse releive mil jaye jaldi. Mujhe sir kisse dhona chaiye doc. please surely tel.
Hello, I am 29 years old guy. I have skin disease. I had severe dandruff when I was 15. The dandruff particles fell on my face and my face became dark below eyes. My forehead and eye circle is normal but below lower eyes to throat my skin became dark. Apart from that I have lot of small fuzzy acne on my nose and cheeks. If I press that I always get white colour solid substance coming out from that. If I didnt press that it became dark spot And also I have shave allergy. Everytime I face burning sensation and lot of heat boils next day of shaving. I met both allopathy and ayurveda doctors but no luck. Could anyone please suggest what to do next? thanks.
I have white dry, flaky, and itchy patches on my face at times I get it on the back of my neck, please suggest something that can cure it. It's been there for one and a half years.
Hello. My question is. Ki mere lips Ki outline K oopar ek same black color ki ek or out line dikh rahi hai. From 1st 3, 4 months se. Jo dekhne me bahot hi kharab lagti hai. Please help & suggest me some home remedies. Or any cream and lotion. please reply ?
My legs are getting bit of rough and dark especially near its toe end during this cold season, what should I do to rid of those dark patches?
I want to know that how to remove the fungles from the skin please give me some knowledge about that.
My skin is very dry and rough. I have used all the creams baseline and all. But no results. Im tensed now. And what to do to remove black spots from our face. I want some make up tips too. Thank you.
I am 47 years old operated for gal bladder 2 months before burning sensation in urine reports show s mild increase in prostate pls prescribe diet that can control prostrate and medicine please tell precaution india.
Before 5 years I got injury on my upper lip but scratch does not escape no hairs grows what should do?
I am 26 years old, My skin is getting dry very often even after I applied body lotion oil but no luck. I really don't know what else can I do to resolve this skin issue. Please help me.
Hi I'm a male my face becomes dark and very oily in sun times wat should I do or use to remove oil from my face skin and my hands and legs also becomes dark in the sun wat to do help me out with this.
Hi. I am 28 years old. I had bacterial infection near groin area and buttocks years ago. Now the infection is not present, but skin is dark in color where there was an infection. About to get married soon. Will this in any way affect married life?
Hi Mr. Lybrate, I am having rashes on my face and legs from last 1 year, and I have consulted to skin specialist doctor but still I am not well, you pls sugest me some effective cream or medicine.
White marks on my hands and foot fingers and their anytime in a week. Little itching on their area which has white marks. Tell me solution.
Foods given in gastritis:
1. Broccoli sprouts every day for eight weeks had less stomach inflammation and infection than those who ate the same amount of alfalfa sprouts, which does not contain sulforpahane.
2. Yogurt is also an excellent choice to help return gut flora back to normal and level out the balance in the stomach. It’s best to look for brands containing live and active bacterial cultures and are low fat or fat-free. Get plain yogurt and add honey for sweetening; honey is also soothing.
3. Fruit is a great choice with gastritis (with some exceptions, listed below). Try eating two to four servings a day of apples, bananas, pears, peaches, grapes, melon, and kiwi.
4. Vegetables are also a terrific and soothing choice (again, with some exceptions listed below).
5. Also include applesauce, apple juice, skim milk, and light-flavored, low-fat cheeses.
Foods to avoid when suffering from gastritis -
A diet for chronic gastritis will help eliminate any irritation in the stomach. At first it might seem difficult to kick coffee and sugar, but once you realize how much diet plays a part in healing it won’t be an issue for long. Below are foods and beverages to remove from your diet.
3. Tea, both black and green
4. Spicy foods, including chili and curries
5. Black and red pepper
6. High-fat foods, because they increase the acid in your stomach
7. All high-fat dairy products, except skim 8. Milk and low-fat cheese
9. Tomatoes, onions, and garlic
10. Tomato products (sauce, paste, canned, juice)
11. Oranges, grapefruit, figs, berries, and 12. Dried fruit
13. Junk food
14. Fried food
15. Cured sausages
17. Soft drinks or any drinks with added sugar
18. Carbonated beverages, because they 19. Increase stomach acid
20. Citrus and pineapple juice.