Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogeswarappaYour feedback matters!
Hi Respectable Dr. I am 25 years male. My face skin have lot of wrinkles and big pores. Skin looks roughly and dry. Please suggest me treatment and creams.
Hello, I am 20 years old and my question is. Sir after some time my face is looking very bad because many pimples my face so how to remove pimples on my skin .help me.
How should I get fairness in my skin? I have working on directly sun rays daily and then How to protect my skin to you v rays can you help me please.
I am 66 years old at times i find it difficult control my bladder and small amount of urine passes out is it a sign of prostrate gland enlargement
Sir am 19 years of age and I have a deep scar in my face, people advised me to have laser treatment for it. But I can't afford it sir. Please prescribe me some cream for it sir with no side effects. Please sir.
I hav black mark in under arms, could any help how I remove it. Sumtym smell badly. I used deo or perfumes, but dark shades become more darker.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
Related Tip: "Acne and Breakouts: Skin Care and Prevention"
I am 25 years old guy, in summer my skin becomes tan, and gets pimples on face, what should I use to glow my skin and remove pimples? Please advice some non cosmetic products.
Hello Sir / madam and 23 years old and was suffering from chicken Pox Few days before but there was a problem that it leaves a scars on my face and body. I daily use elovera and coconut oil on my face But there is no relief So Now I want to remove my scars so please guide me some Homemade things to remove my scars.
My skin is oily and my face color is brown. And I want to be fair and handsome. Can you suggest me some soap&cream. Thankyou.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.