Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshwarappaYour feedback matters!
Hi, muje skin allergy hai garmi mi bhut khujli aati hai aur puri skin lal ho jati hai please koi upay batiye.
I am 24 year old. From past few days I am observing some white patches on skin under neck. Any suggestions to get rid of this please tell me.
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice.
I am house wife of 36. And I am worried about my hair. It becomes white and have dandruff. I have very much hair lost.
Hi I am losing hair like anything though I have in heredity but my age is 26 only so any medicine is dere to follow
Chehre ke gadde (pores on face) are a very common skin problem that almost everyone faces at some point in their life. A notorious beauty detractor, they can also lead to other skin problems like acne and pimples. So, it is very important to know about the reasons (kaaran) that lead to these pores (gadde).
- Heavy exposure to sun: Dhoop me jyada nikalne se ya der tak rehne se skin me maujud collagen ko nuksan hota hai jis se skin ki elasticity (lachilapan) kamzor hoti hai aur gadde banne lagte hai. So, avoid long exposure and cover your skin when going out in sun. Apply adequate sunscreen of requisite SPF degree to avoid the damage. If it gets tanned or burnt, try yoghurt, aloe vera or cucumber juice to fix the damage. In case of extensive damage, consult a doctor.
- Aging: Umar badhne ke saath skin ka lachilapan kam hone lagta hai jis se gadde bante hai aur dikhne bhi lagte hai. So, take care of your skin and get regular cleansing and moisturizing to keep it nourished. You can try homemade masks or go for skin treatment in a salon twice a month or once a week, according to your age and skin condition.
- Genetics: Vanshanugat (hereditary) kaaran bhi gadde hone ne ki wajah hai kuyki kisi ki skin ki pores naturally bade hote hai. Sadly, it is beyond control, but to combat the menace, you must take extra care of your skin and follow all the dos and don'ts such as regular cleansing, avoiding oily food, drinking plenty of water, etc. to keep the pores in check.
- Oily skin: Jyada tailiya (oily) skin hone se skin glands se jo tel nikalta hai wo chehre pe hi jama ho jata hai, jis se gadde saaf dikhne lagte hai. So, if you have oily skin, clean it twice or thrice a day with a face wash. You can also use skin wipes to remove the excess oil.
- Not removing makeup properly: Makeup theek se naa hatane se gaddo (pores) me gandgi jama hone lagti hai aur wo dikhne lagte hai. Therefore, always remove the makeup properly with cleansing milk. Wash your face and apply a moisturizer before going to bed.
- Excessive use of cosmetics: Jyada makeup use karne se bhi skin damage ho jati hai jis se pores band (block) ho jate hai yaa bade dikhne lagte hai. So, it is advised to use good quality makeup and that too in moderation. It is important to let your skin breathe.