Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh PithwaYour feedback matters!
Hieeee, im suffering from sciatica pain please suggest me some exercise at home, so that I can recover soon Thanks Regards Tushar.
I have problem in my both legs knees. If I bend both the knees for 20 to 30 minutes then both the knees start pains.
I'm suffering from numbness. Whenever I sit for longer duration in one position I experience numbesss.
I m devesh and I m suffering from back pain from a last month wat I have to do to overcome it please help mr.
Any mild fracture in the hip can give a tough time to people. A hipbone fracture or broken hip is mostly common in the elderly people, especially in women. Mostly, the reason is underlying thinning of bones. In addition, in any hospital hip fracture is considered to be the most common bone treatment in the orthopaedic department.
A hipbone fracture can be intracapsular (within the joint capsule), or it can be extracapsular (outside the joint capsule).
What causes the hipbone fracture?
As discussed before, the leading cause of hipbone fracture is thinning of bones. So if you develop osteoporosis, you end up getting a fracture in your hip, mostly when you fall. Osteoporosis generally means your bone density has decreased, and your bones have become honeycombed. This makes the bone more fragile.
Generally, if you have a fracture in your hip, then you will feel pain around the injured portion, you will face difficulty in walking or moving. These are the most common symptoms that can be felt during a broken hip. Mostly the intensity of the fracture is determined clinically via different tests like X-ray, MRI, CT scan etc. The treatment may vary and depends upon the intensity of the injury. Now if we talk about the treatment of hipbone fracture, it's mostly surgery.
Well, it will be smart enough to take prevention regarding the hipbone fracture. There are various kinds of guidelines, which can help elders to prevent a hipbone fracture.
How to prevent hipbone fracture?
- First and foremost, it is advised to adopt a healthy lifestyle in young age in order to build a healthy bone, which decreases the chance of bone fractures in older age.
- Always remember to maintain a healthy bone.
- Calcium and vitamin D both are very important for healthy bones. Health experts advise, when you attain the age of 50 or above, you should daily intake 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day and 600 international units of vitamin D per day.
- Exercise can help you to maintain peak bone density for longer periods, and it also increases the strength of your body and bones. Balance training also plays a pivotal role since it reduces the chance of falling.
- Avoid consuming of tobacco and alcohols as it can reduce bone density.
- Get your eyes checked every year so that you do not face any problem while seeing. This is because poor view increases the chance of falling.
- Keep an eye on every medicine you are taking. As dizziness or weakness can be side effects of many medicines, these can lead you to fall often. So it is advised to discuss your medication with doctors.
- As you get older, the chance of high or low blood pressure doubles up. So you should be extra careful while standing up.
If you don't feel steady enough, then to avoid falling, it is safe to use a walker or walking stick in the old age.
My mom is 45 years old n she is suffering from severe backpain. After consulting doctors they said it's spondylosis n gave some treatment but though she was unrelieved from the pain. Now daily she is suffering a lot from d pain. please suggest wat to do.
I am 80 yeras old and having pain in both the knee. I can walk with slight pain but get stiffness feeling after getting up after prolonged sitting or lying down. I had stent about 2 years back. Any treatment without knee replacement/surgery. Please advise regards.
My father of 64 years old suffering from knee and joint pains. Is there any best method or medicine to get cure or get relief in Daily life?
I am 75 years old, am having shoulder pain, it like frozen shoulder. I can move my right hand freely but there is pain, am also doing excercise- but the pain is still there. Now it is running for 5 months. Please advise.
My mother, 52 year old working lady, is experiencing body pain specially in left hand near elbow. Doctors say its case of tennis elbow, but because she is also a patient of bp, I am not sure. Please tell me if is it dangerous for her?
Unknowingly the hand of person get attacked between my ribs and muscles. Muscle get paining. Got the treatment from doctor. He given me the analgesic tab and gel. applying from last 3 days. And injury is on Hearthside.
Self suffering from frozen shoulder since a year. Ultrasound therapy has also been made at a renowned hospital near my home. Free hand exercise has also continuing as suggested by an orthopedic doctor. But still pain is existing in my arms upto wrist, shoulder and upper back portion of my body. As such, medical advice is solicited for quick relief without any injection.
(Synchronised full body massage)
Abhyangam is a gentle full body massage with selected herbal warm-oils . Abhyangam is one of the most rejuvenating treatment of Ayurveda. This stimulating treatment increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic wastes, while providing relief in diseases such as:- Anxiety, Fatigue, Circulatory disorders, Rheumatic & Arthritic problems, Backaches & injuries
Abhyangam is recommended for stress relief, nervous stimulation, toning up of muscles, rejuvenation & immunization & also ideal for post delivery/natal care.