Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Yogendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job I have work to on computer abou t 6 hours daily when I work on computer my eyes pain suggest me some queries to brief pain.
My age is 24, height is 5.6 inches but weight is just 48 kg. I do not have any physical effort in my job or at home. I have tried endura mass (but not with daily banana and milk) And I am seeing no effect. Please suggest some best without any harm.
When I wake up, there is fogginess in my eyes. I have to wash eyes properly to read clearly. Advice pls.
My eye problem. When I sit on computer table to view on screen then I feel very tribal and. After 3 or 4 our I can't see unread. So how can I do noe.
I have eye problem, I cannot see far distance object. Give me some advice for wearing lens or glass.
I am ravi yadav 20 year old. I am felling that I am loosing eye vision Still my eyes are 6/6 I dont want any goggle on my eyes how to keep my eyes fit.
15 Suprising things that your EYES can reveal about your HEALTH
During a comprehensive eye exam, your eye doctor does much more than just determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses. Here is the list things which an experienced eye doctor (Ophthalmologist) can diagnose while examining your eyes:
2. Sjrogen syndrome
3. Vitamin A Deficiency
4. Brain Tumors and other space occupying lesions
5. Trigeminal Neuralgia
6. Wilson's Disease
7. Risk for Diabetes Mellitus
8. Tuberculosis, Sarcoidosis
9. Risk of Hypertension
10.Diseases tranferred during pregnancy (Toxoplasmosis, Rubella, etc.)
11. Multiple Sclerosis
12. Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
13. Hereditary Disease (Marphan Syndrome, Homocysteinuria)
14. Bells (Facial Nerve) Palsy
I am 22 years old i have eye sight of -4.25 how to I can decrease my eye sight to 0.25 with out operation, tell me which tablets help me.
Sir I have the problem of eyes. When I continuously see towards tv, laptop or mobile I feel much pain and sometimes during studies I also feel the pain. I don't use spectacles. When it happens headache occurs on my forehead size.
I am suffering from hairfall, and have dandruff problem, how can I check dandruff problem, and regain my hair. And what should I do to improve my eye sight.
My Mom is not able to see properly from left eye. After further diagnosis one of the doctor conclude that the eye side is down as nerves become dead (Not sure in technical / medical language) due to diabetes. But Mom never had diabetes . Also suggested to take one injection but not guarantee of recovery of eye side. Kindly suggest.
How to lose weight I am too fat. If you see me. You will say I have a man boobs. please consult me. Properly.
Im 19 years old and my eyes are too weak, my eye power is -7 on left and -6.5 in right, so can I improve my eyesight naturally or any medicines? Or surgery is the only last hope?
Hey doc :) I have an long site problem when I was 15. So I didn't used any specs yet. So if I not did anything means my eye power will get less or what. How to increase my eye power .except eating carrots?
Dear sir my eye is painful due to road accident and very hard pain so please solution. With regards.
Oculoplastics, or oculoplastic surgery, incorporates a wide assortment of surgical strategies that fix arrangement with the orbit (eye attachment), eyelids, tear channels, and the face. It, likewise, manages the remaking of the eye and related structures.
Oculoplastic surgery is carried out by an Oculoplastic surgeon. He should be an expert ophthalmologist who has embraced further expertise in plastic surgery. Your oculoplastic surgeon's essential focus is the well being and security of your eyes.
There are several procedures or types of oculoplastic surgery. They are enlisted below.
- Eyelid surgery: Blepharoplasty is the most well-known sort of eyelid surgery. It is done through entry points along the lines of your eyelids. The specialist makes the entry point and after that isolates the skin from the hidden tissue to evacuate the abundant fat, skin, and muscle. Sutures are then set in the upper eyelids to close the entry points. The lower covers may not require sutures, contingent on the method utilized. The methodology, for the most part, takes around two hours if both upper and lower eyelids are done together.
- Tear duct surgery: This surgery is also called dacryocystorhinostomy. For carrying out a tear duct surgery or dacryocystorhinostomy, your surgeon will make a little entry point through the nose or through the skin within a corner of your eye and your nose. Another tear drain opening is made from the blocked sac specifically into the nose. A stent might be left in the new tear drain incidentally to keep the pipe open. At times, the obstacle stays blocked and a perpetual manufactured drain is set behind the edge of the eyelids.
- Orbital surgery: There is a wide range of sorts of orbital surgeries, and the surgical methodology that will be picked for your situation relies upon the area, size, and degree of infection present. In a few cases, just a little skin entry point is required without the trouble of incisions. In others, vast entry points are required and unmistakable scars may come about. Your specialist will expel or repair harmed tissues as vital while painstakingly saving eye capacity and vision.
- Botox: The procedure takes only a few minutes and no anesthesia is required. Botox is injected with a fine needle into specific muscles with only minor discomfort. It generally takes three to seven days to take full effect and it is best to avoid alcohol at least one week prior to treatment. Aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications should be stopped two weeks before treatment as well in order to reduce bruising.
There are many procedures of oculoplastic surgery. Your surgeon will choose the best one that goes with your situation. This kind of surgery is very successful.