Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Yesheswini KamarajuYour feedback matters!
I am not able to stop smoking. I take 5 to7 smoke daily but sometimes it exceed to 12. What can I do to stop smoking urge. Please help.
I am 26 years old and preparing for civil services exam. During my study phase I become so much low like I become unconfident feel headche many times. Even my sleep is reduced I am unable to sleep properly my memory is getting week and it looks I am also taking stress due to this. What is the reason for this why I feel so and hiw I can remove this from my mind so that I can prepare well also whole day I feel laziness and results in loss in appetite too. Hope you will revert with a solution. Thanks.
Here are detail about how to live and cooperate with Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder.
I can't control my anger. Some times my behavior is too dangerous. I'm a too much doubt able person. How to keep calm.get angry in small things. My behavior like. I want it now. I want to do it now.
Sir I was smoking 5-6 cigarettes in a day. But from one week you quit smoking completely. But after that I have cough very loudly. What to do. Also sometimes I want to smoke but I resist myself. Please suggest sir what's good for me?
Sir/madam how should I get more in power to gain marks in exams and can't concentrate on studies how should I get it and is their tips to follow them.
My age 24. I done all Harmon test. Organ test. My problem is I have some days morning erection some days not. I am thinking and saw all time I have erection or not then I am not able to erect. My doctor said it is due to anxiety. Can my problem is really psychological? Because I saw I doctor interview he said when we sleep we have no stress so we must have morning erection. Please give me suggestions.
Dr. my mother is bed ridden since 07 years onwards due to alzamier nw from 15 days onwards she is having swelling on her feet and hands and fatakd in her body if she start rubbing then blood keeps comngg pls tell us why its happening.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.
Hello, my neighbour is a female age of 28 She wants to have sex with me, always I denied, I explain her it's wrong but she is not listening, pls suggest what do I do?
I have memory problem I quickly forgot most of thing that I study. I face lots of problem in exam time please solve my problem as soon as possible.
I am 24 years old male and I am suffering from phobia fear of height and open place and lift please tell what I should do? Please advise.
Hi, I am 32 years old working lady having one kid of 7 years old. Suffering from body pain, sleepy during my working hours, unable to work efficiently. Tired feeling from early morning to whole day. Headache and vomit feeling during working hours. Tasteless for anything. Fluffy stomach after every meal My recent Blood Test Report mention below: Total T3-131.0 ng/dI Total T4-8.5 ug/dI TSH 5.46 uIU/mL Hb-8.0 Gm/dI TLC- 9700 /cu. Mm. DLC neutrophil 54% Lymphocytes 42% monocyte 01% eosinophil 03% basophil 00 % Platelet Count - 2.81 Lacs/cu. Mm. Total RBC Count - 3.7 Millions/cumm Packed Cell Volume- 31.6 % MCV - 69.1 fl. MCH - 23.1 pg. MCHC - 30.6 gm/dl ESR (Wintrobe'S method) - 39 mm/Hr. Please suggest any medication for the same.
Diabetes kyun hota hai. Depression hone hota he kya. Yeh sugar zada hone hota hai. Mujhe aisa lagta mera body aisa kuch hai. But morning time main 2 km chalta hun kuch thakan nahi lagta. But computer use ke time lagta hai kyun.
How to reduce stress
Prevent low blood sugar as it stresses you out. Eat regular and small healthy meals and keep fruit and veggies handy. Herbal teas will also soothe your frazzled nerves.
Eating unrefined carbohydrates, nuts and bananas boost the formation of serotonin, another feel-good drug. Small amounts of protein containing the amino acid tryptamine can give you a boost when stress tires you out.