Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yesheswini KamarajuYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old and I am very depress because of my job so will you please suggest me what should I do?
I was suffering from stuck thoughts since last six months but by god's grace I am out of it now. During those 6 months my mind was not always free but I could however manage to do my routine work. Now since I am feeling comparatively light minded since last 3 days, I am really afraid that whether that stress which I took for six months might have created a big problem inside my brain. Although they are no symptoms still I am really afraid. Please clarify. Also explain about aneurysms. Thx.
I lived alone for 4 months in a single room, for studies, lots of stress and wud meet people only for 10-20 minutes. Now I have come to my home and feel very strange even facing my own relatives. I become very nervous to talk in group of people. My forehead sweats a lot. What the hell is wrong with me.
Hello sir, I'm suffering from headache from last few week, and I have sinus also, what should I do? please tell me? I can not concentrate on my studies.
I tend to forget things too soon. People discuss old movies, talks which all I was a part of but mostly 70 percent things I am not able to recall. Happens always. Keep forgetting my things. Pls suggest something. Really scared.
I have a question one of my frnd suffered frm his bad habits of smoking, he take injection it's name fortwin so please suggest His parents very worried about it and which type of doc they consult and what's the side effects of injection.
Hello doctor Myself hari I started smoking before 6 months Rite now I wanted to quit smoking I smoke 10 cigarette per day I just wanted to know can I quit smoking suddenly?
I need to concentrate? How to do dat. I can note able to study I Cnt able concentrate. I lik to study Bt if I open book my mind gt stcuk can note able to study start feeling slpy. For one answer il tke 3 days to study please help me.
Sir my problem is that when I am learning something I forget after some time and I can't learn lastly and I can't put my concentration on study properly what to do sir?
Hello Dr. Mere pari pehle 5 saal se sahraab pina zyaada kar liya hai and now he is a heavy alcoholic and uska asar health pe hai jaisa blood vomiting, blood in stools swelling of legs heavy weight reduction due non ability to have food khana gale se utarta nahi and now if he sits for a while his right feet is getting swelling so what is his condition right now he tries to quit but after 3 or 4 days again he goes back and his mental condition s also very week he can not take any risk or tension can he be cured or is he in danger please let me know doctor I am worried a lot what kind of treatment should he take can we be able to lead a normal life if he quits alcohol completely with out any health hazards or is he in risk please clear my doubts as I am dying thinking of his health daily.
My son is 9 year old he is studying in class v but his mind is not concentrate on his study els e mind if diverted to other things as playing go to park and he also forget his things in school. These type of prob. What is the solution for this please suggest.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
I was with my mistress in a public place. A guy comment on her and she get in to argument with him. I interfere and told her. Chalte he yaha se. Is incident k 2 din baad usne call karke kaha tum kisi ladki k kaabil nhi ho. M tum me apnaa lifepartener nhi dekh ti. Kal ko mere parents ese ladke k saath shhadi nhi karaenge Jo responsibility nhi le sktaa. Aaj k baad call mt krnaa. I know mujhe waha stand lenaa chahiye thaa. Mere saamne esi situation nhi aai toh mene kaha use ab m samjhungaa apni responsibilities. Wo khti h ye time nhi h sikhne kaa (as I m 25 years old) I do realise my mistake. Usne mujhe block kr diya naa phone uthaa rhi h. Mujhe kuch achha nhi lg RHA h. Am I over reacting or she is doing right? Kya use time du. Ya ab apne aap ko samjhaa lu. Ki shaayaad WO mujhe nhi contact karegi. I love her.
Sir I can't concentrate on my studies. Because my mind is not in my way, some memory loss happening when I studied night I can't get it by morning please tell me some suggestions.
After five months I have started exercises and the next day body pains are worst ever and actually I started with less exercises but even though the body pains are worst.
I'm a 20 year old guy having problem with studies I mean I have a lot of stress so I want you to help me with this I cannot be focused on my studies due to this.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.