Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yesheswini KamarajuYour feedback matters!
I have problem of concentration, I can not concentrate on anything more than 5 minutes, Interest doesn't come for doing work. When someone try to advice me I become fear in my mind & don't do work due to fear. Fear of failure comes within my mind.
I am 20 years boy and I am very exhausted by mind. My mind is not concentrating in studies and I am in very bad condition. Help.
My mother is in a problem. She suffers Whole body pain, specially hand, leg,fingers knee etc. please help me.
I am working as a central government employee (defence). L am diagnosed with bipolar disorder and placed in low medical category. Can I hold any government job after retirement? If anybody can tell me about those guidelines specially the psychiatrist.
I am forgetting every thing in few mins. How to good memory power back and body is getting over heat. How to reduce ?
I am a science student and I sometime feel stressed, burdened and exhausted. I don't get the reason. I want some suggestion as to how can I convince myself that I am not a dull student.
Hi sir, I am 19 years old and I am in depression, I want to do suicide and thinking about it whole day but I can't, I gave my personal money to my friend but he didn't return me, its a big amount, my family don't know about it, if he will know, then he will beat me my last breathe. What should I do now.
I getting irritate and frustrate in small thing. Sometimes I also think to suicide. Crying in alone. and think that no one to support me and I am a wastage.
Hi Dr. I hav epilepsy since last many years. I am taking medicines of zenoxa OD 450 right now. Earlier I was taking zenoxa OD 600 and 900 under my Dr. (neurologist) guidance in last one year. So Dr. I just want to know is it this decease curable and is there is any chances that the seizures will not occur if I stop medicines after consulting with my Dr? Please make me aware about it. Thanks in advance.
I have been smoking for almost 12 years now. I want to quit smoking and want to know if there is any treatment for lungs cleaning.
I am 48 years old suffering schizophrenia. Taking medicine sulpitac 50. Which are the precautions to avoid next attack from schizophrenia?
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations.