Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Yeri SwamyYour feedback matters!
I usually feel chest heart palpitations. It makes me uneasy. I have taken tests last year echo ECG blood all were normal. I take alcohol too much .so can it be reason. Sometime I feel ghabrahat too. And shakiness in body.
Is there any substitute for Asomex- LT 2.5 mg and 50 mg tablets? This tablets are very costly and is it compulsory to take them everyday? Thank you.
Hi. My father gone bypass surgery in january 2015 and now he can not able to sit on the floor. Is that normal.
Hypertension or high blood pressure, as it is more commonly known, is regarded as the silent killer.
It is a disease of modern age. The fast pace of life and the mental and physical pressures caused by industrial and metropolitan environments give rise to psychological tensions. Worry and mental tension increase the adrenaline in the blood stream and this; turn causes the pressure of blood to rise.
The most important causes of hypertension are stress and faulty style of living. Hardening of the arteries, obesity, diabetes, and severe constipation also lead hypertension. Other causes of high blood pressure are excessive intake of pain-killer, tablets, salt, food allergy, and eating a high-fat, low fiber diet and processed foods, deficient in essential nutrients.
Drugs do not remove a cause, nor do they cure the condition. All drugs against hypertension without some are toxic and have distressing side-effects.
Treatment by Natural way:
Diet is primary important, like vegetable like cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion, radish, cabbage and spinach are best taken in row form.
The intake of salt should be restricted; in any case it should not be taken more then four grams or half a teaspoon per day. Baking powder, contain sodium carbonate should also be avoided.
Juice?s & fruit?s , butter milk , coconut water , soya /cow milk , steam vegetable?s , salad , sprouts mung , vegetable soup , simple Diet are good for HB , considering Diet is your medicine as promoted by Naturopathic
Meditation, asana like pavanmuktasana, uttanpadasan and shavasana , Yoga, regular exercise, proper sleep, cool mind, enjoy some of time for your choice game, entertainment, book reading, swimming etc are also help to reduce HB
Vitamin C , Zinc , garlic , onion , fiber food , calcium are essential in HB
Ignatia, acid phose, baryata carb, conium, belladonna, sepia and carbo veg are some of the homoeopathic remedy to control HB, but keep in mind that your food n correct life style is your best medicine
Avoid : Meats ,sugar , white flour , common salt , tea , coffee , pickles , fried food , bakery products etc,
Caution: HB should not be taken lightly
Hii. Yesterday there was party we were drinking lot's of bear's and alcohol. We were smoking marijuana and cigarettes bedeii etc. I have drink 5 bottle royalstag neat only. And smoked 20 - 30 times marijuana and cigarettes. Now I have little pain in my chest .And my stomach area.
Hi I am 20 years old and am suffering from high blood pressure and. Some time I get bad headache due to which I am unable to see at that particular time kindly suggest what can be done.
My brother is 33 years old and his weight is 69 kg. He is a bank employee. Now from last one month his heart palpitations is going fast approximately 138 to 150 once a day and during this he can't walk and feeling very lazy ness. His ECG report is 138 and after one hour its going down 80. Now please tell me what is this and what is the best treatment for this?
Hi doctor. Meri umar 36yr hai or lagbhag 1year pehle main spasmoproxivon penciler khata tha thik 2manth tak khai or uske baad mere ko saidefact hua jese hi mein raat ko sota hun mera dil tezi se dharkta hei or bhahut pyas lagti hai halanki maine vo penciler kana chod di hai par mein kya karun jisse mein normal trike se life ji saku please help me
My total cholesterol is 249 and LDL CV is 199 in my report. In my echo cardiogram it shows IVC 50% collapse and mild TR. What should I do I am worried.
I am 35 years old female. I have low blood pressure (120-55). What should I do and what should be normal blood pressure. What should I eat to improve my blood pressure.
A heart attack makes you rethink and get a double take on life. Once you survive it, you tend to realize how close your brush with death has been and how important your lifestyle choices can be. Most people go on to live a productive life after a heart attack provided they can adhere to making healthy choices. Here's what you can do if you have experienced your first attack and want to change for the better:
- Start at the hospital: A person usually stays in the hospital for 3 days after an attack to monitor their condition. This duration increases if you have complications that involve procedures like a bypass surgery. Your first significant change will come in the form of your medication routine. Your existing dosage may be adjusted and you'll possibly be prescribed newer medicines that will treat and control your symptoms. You'll not only need to know the names of all your medicines, but when you have to take them. It's best you know exactly why you are taking each one of them, if there are other more economic alternatives since this may last a lifetime and what side effects they may have.
- Maintaining your mental health: Once bitten, twice shy applies for heart attack victims too. Not only do they live in a constant worry about another attack, every small symptom like a harmless muscle pull can trigger the fear factor. You also get into the "heart patient" dependent mode based on how much help you need to recover. Check for support groups and other heart attack survivors in your locality to see how they are coping. Read more about your recovery and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Go to a cardiac rehab: Many hospitals have a rehabilitation program that you can participate in as an outpatient or you can go to a clinic that specializes in it. Such programs help speed up your recovery. It is run by people who will hand hold you in bringing positive changes in your life to protect and strengthen your heart. You'll learn activities that positively improve heart functions and reduce your chances of developing complications or dying from heart disease. You'll also get benefit from exercises that'll be taught by a certified exercise specialist.
- Make a change in your lifestyle: Quit smoking that is an obvious one. You'll now have to lead a more active lifestyle with daily exercise. You'll also need to actively manage your diabetes and obesity. None of these changes can happen in a day. In fact, behavioral scientists suggest that you need to practice a new activity continuously for twenty-one days for it to become a habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
1) Cuts Your Risk of Cancer - Major researchers from all over the world agree that drinking Green Tea regularly can reduce your risk of cancer. Several polyphenols found in Green Tea are potent antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells and reduce the opportunities for tumors to thrive!
2) Protects Skin - Consumed or applied Green Tea has several benefits as well. For instance, Green Tea, when applied directly on the skin can help block skin cancer and reduce tanning. That's the reason why growing number of companies now use green tea extracts in their moisturizers and sunscreens. At the same time, it soothes your skin from cuts and scrapes when applied directly.
3) Increases Metabolism - You have heard it before! But we will remind you of the same again. Green tea is often known for increasing metabolism, which in long run, with exercising and healthy dieting can help you lose more weight. Drink a cup about half an hour before exercising and you will feel more powerful.
4) Stay Young - Green Tea, when consumed at least two cups a day regularly can help you stay younger, by giving your skin a natural glow and ensuring that your arteries don?t clog fat and cholesterol.
5) Steadies your Blood Pressure - Sipping even a single cup of Green Tea every day can help in reducing your chances of getting hypertension and high blood pressure. This is because of polyphenols, which can keep vessels from contracting and raising blood pressure.
If you have any more questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.