Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yashwanth
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. YashwanthYour feedback matters!
Early morning before brushing A bad smell from mouth is felt by me. I visually checked my mouth, No abnormalities are found when I felt that some thing is present around the upper part of neck then I made try for coming out and I got a white small piece (12 mm long and 4 mm dia. Approx ). Is It a sign of throat cancer? Please assist.
Hello Doctor. I am a 23 year old boy and the question is My upper front teeth's are very bigger in size, sometime I shy to lough. So I decided to remove all front teeth's and want to implant artificial teeth's. But the thing I need is the teeth's which I am going to implant is must stay for my life long. Means don't want remove when going to sleep as my grand father do. And must when I laughing the teeth's must fall on ground. So is it possible or not? if yes what is the cost for these type of implant charge? help me please.
How many wisdom teeth can grow? A small teeth is erupting at the back of my left last teeth. It is uncomfortable.
I have ulcers in my mouth could you please tell could you please tell why did they occur and the remedies to cure it.
Hello doctor I have a problem of bleeding from my teeth every morning what should a do? Please suggest me.
I have a tooth decay so am planning to get root canal treatment. My friends are suggesting me to go for advanced root canal treatment using laser. Can anyone help me about this?
I am suffering from pain in my teeth at the right side when I drink cold water from last week so please suggest me so that I can get rid of it.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.