Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. YashwanthYour feedback matters!
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can i care about my hair also. ?
I do brush regularly. But my teeth have got black scaling in the root of teeth. What is the solution.
Sir ghuta khane ki wajah se muh ni khul pa rha h koi medicine btaiye sir jisse hmara muh phir se khulne lge please sir.
I have my tongue reddish and and small cracks on it, I feel some disturbance inside my mouth (inner lips). I consulted a doctor and he prescribed vitamin B and vyzilac, I have took it for last 3 days. Still there is no positive change.
Hi. I got infection in my tooth. Its been 3 years I was feeling sensitivity and it was getting increase with time. Now a days I am feeling pain in that tooth. Do I need rct? Can I smoke during the period of treatment?
I have problem with my teeth (second molar) was operated root canal 2yrs back now it is having tremendous pain & swelling please suggest right solution.
I am 24 year old teenager my teeth are becoming yellow in colour help me remove them and get back my white colour.
Doctors are saying take care of dental hygiene. But I tried all the things there no result. What should I do to overcome cavities?
I frequently have mouth ulcers and during that period I am hardly able to eat anything. Most of my ulcers are towards the upper end of the mouth near to the throat so it gets difficult to even gulp water. Lately I had two ulcers on my tongue and was not able to speak properly as well. What is the cause for this and remedies please?
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need water. What should I do?
My teeth bleeding everyday and every time not stop. I used sensodine toothpaste but problem same. Pleas help me.
I am 38 year old male from haridwar uttarakhand. I had shown my teeth to local dentist they advised me to go through rct but last when I had rct I had to feel severe pain after or during the treatment what should I do. I am chewing the panparag with tobaccop from last 15 years.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.