Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YashwanthYour feedback matters!
Hi , I am 21 year old , my jaw is not open perfectly, I chewing tobacco, so please tell me treatment.
I am 61 years male, and I feel blood is sometimes exuding from last left side inner tooth gum with out any pain. Kindly tell me the reason and remedy.
Actually I am 18 years old my wisdom teeth is erupting and I am suffering with please advice me what to do.
Why I am having continuous mouth and throat ulcers, that too in regular intervals. They generally remain for 5 to 6 days during which I feel like hell in my mouth. No medicine helps to get rid of this problem. Even though I take very healthy diet with balanced nutritions at proper time and avoid junk food, I could not win over this problem. I am 24 years old and facing this problem from last 15 years or more. From last 4 to 6 years I feel severe gas and acidity and chest burn (not heart because it occurs in the right middle side of my chest, burning sensation, more on empty stomach, after meal, on sitting straight. I have taken care of food habits and only take the foods which is anti acidic, still these problems have become unavoidable. I am facing a lot more problems ehuch I can't explain here which are less or more linked to this. I have already consulted a lot of doctors and have performed endoscopy twice. But all are invain. They only provide pentoprazole and itopride medicines, some give antibiotics as my stool is mucotic and not clear in the morning. But the root cause of my problem couldn't be sorted out. Please help sir.
I am a 47 years man with border line diabetes. I clinch my teeth in the night while sleeping. What do I do?
I'm getting frequently mouth ulcers. What are the reasons and what are the treatment Available for this.
I do brush regularly. But a black scaling is taking place in the roots of my teeth. Why? And what is the solution? Tell me please.
I am 25 year hold I am suffering from Toothache last 20days I taken medicine also but still its same.
I was having cold and wet cough in the beginning. Then took medicines and cough was gone. But now m having sum really strange symptoms from last 2 months which are not improving till now. These symptoms include cold, sore throat, feeling that something is caught in throat, right side of throat is bit swollen, a painless skin has grown inside mouth (gums, inner cheeks, roof of mouth), upper lip is thickened, some teeth shape has been changed. I have consulted a dentist but he said its normal. But m still worried. Do I require any tests. M so worried. What to do. Please sum1 advice me. What does these symptoms mean?
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.