Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YashwanthYour feedback matters!
Blooding From last one Montage, i have consulted dentist give some treatment But No. Improvement. What i do?
I am 21 year old I was suffering from ulcer since 4 year and it was pain in initial days and it vanish a week and after one month it comes.
My dad is having blood in saliva during brush since from last few days. What could be the reason. Please tell me.
I am having yellow teeth. Can you please suggest ways off whitening my teeth. It would be better if they are domestic or household methods.
I am 24 years old boy. My very pain in teeth. Am very medicine used but not stop my pain. So please help me.
Hi docs, I am having severe pain in one of my corner teeth. And it is also noted that I do have lil cavity. Any solution that can heal it temporarily because I don't wanna pluck it off and I have also visited a dentist who prescribed better medicines which relieved me from that pain. Kindly suggest me ASAP.
Sir I have tooth problem so I have done 10 days before RTC . After RTC I have pain again and I decided that consult with other dentist . Yesterday dentist take a digital X rey . And tell me that RCT middle break in my tooth. And no chance to come out from tooth. Sir I want to ask that middle will do problem in future. Like cancer or other . Please take it serious and solve my problem. yesterday I had done RCT again now I feel much better. And say I have taken pain relief medicine. Thanks vinit dubey farrukhabad up 08353939325.
Gum disease is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). This disease affects the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth.
The symptoms of gum disease are bleeding gums, over sensitive gums, continuous bad breath, change in the normal placement of teeth etc.
Following are a number of reasons why gum diseases occur, some of them are:
- Prevailing diseases: Sometimes diseases, such as malignant tumors and AIDS can disrupt the immune system of the body. Due to the malfunctioning immune system, the gums become vulnerable to issues such as cavities.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and alcohol consumption cause problems in the gum tissue as the gums lose their ability to repair themselves effectively.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in behavior of the hormones in the body can increase sensitivity in the gums. This can make the gums prone to diseases.
- Not following proper dental hygiene: Not brushing and flossing on a regular basis can cause plaque accumulation in the teeth. The bacteria present in the plaque may cause gum diseases.
- Family history: If many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
How can you prevent gum disease?
Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases. Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them. Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene. Gum diseases have also been known to be associated with diabetes and heart diseases.