Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yamuna B SYour feedback matters!
Awesome doctor.!......... My face was worst as l had too many pimples..... But post consultation with Dr yamuna l have got rid of my pimples ........ The medication is available at low cost so anyone can approach guduchi...... dr yamuna s reliable & the best doctor for pimples according to my experience......... I'm making an attempt to recommend others too to you Dr............. Thank you Dr. Yamuna
My wife has melasma like patch over cheeks both sides for 2 yrs. . Can you suggest any further treatment. .she is on azelic acid and HH lite cream.
I am 59 years old. For the last few times, after having sex, I feel some burning at the top of penis which lasts overnight and after 2-3 urination, it vanishes. I asked my wife if she too feels, but she does not feel anything like that.
I am 21 years old male. I have been suffering from UTI from last 2 months. Firstly I was diagnosed with Orchitis and later to Cystitis. What should I do as I am still not well?
I have itching on my throat which further leads to pain. whats the matter is it some kind of allergy.
Sir, I am 48 year old I am suffering problem of high blood pressure (100-110, 125-160) from last 3 months I want to know that I should go for a physician or a cardiologist. Pls help.
I am diabetic ranging around fasting 85 - 100 abd post lunch 190 to 200. Can I have red wine since less alcohol content. I have doubt that wine may have more sugar content than whisky or vodka / rum, please let me know. thanks.
Dear doctor my age 21 and my problem hair falling so what can I do please give best solutions. Or give me best demo medicine.
I haven't been able yo sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My hairs are too short. What I do to grow fast because I have to attend a party. And give me diet chart for this. Thnxx. Please Tell me. Its vry urgent for me.
Sir I 19 years old but don't come beard and massage. Please you advise for me that me come beard and massage.
If we do sex and sperm goes inside then does it pains to the girl while taking sperm into her vagina?
There was a white pimple on my left breast nipple. It was paining a bit, so I didn't put any pressure on it. The next day it disappeared. Is it something to worry about? A day before I massaged my breasts with olive oil and noni body lotion.
I'm 20 years old. Now I've lost half of my hair at the central head. How can I regain that hair and how can I stop my hair loss further more?
Hair fall or hair loss can be a harrowing experience in a person’s life. Among many reasons, genetic or hereditary predisposition is a fairly common factor. Even if you use medicated shampoos or use trusted and proven hair care products it still may not protect your hair and may not stop hair loss or even baldness.
How genetics determine hair health?
Some of the reasons which contribute to bad hair health due to genetics are briefly discussed below.
- Weak Blood Circulation in the Scalp: Many people are genetically predisposed to have low blood circulation within the scalp. As you age, the blood supply to the hair follicles starts reducing. This may be either due to a weak scalp or muscle tightening around the skull, which is cutting of blood flow to the hair follicles. This will result in hair loss and even lead to baldness.
- DHT: DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is another reason, which can result in hair fall. It is a variant of testosterone which is created when this hormone interacts with an enzyme in different places of the body. DHT is connected to receptors present in the hair follicles as well. When your hair regrow, the new hair grows smaller than earlier. If this cycle continues, you are left with almost no hair in the long run. DHT is found in the sebum, the blood and the scalp. If you have an elevated level of scalp sebum, it means you have a high DHT level which again may trigger hair loss.
There are some precautionary measures you can take for your hair fall to stop worsening are mentioned as follows:
- Topical medications: You can use some medicated hair tonic, for topical applications. However, the effectiveness of these medications varies greatly from person to person and don’t expect miraculous results in the short run. Consult a doctor who can prescribe you specific ones according to your need.
- Oral medications: There are certain medications, which can control the level of testosterone within your body and stop or at least arrest severe hair loss. However, you should visit your doctor and may even need to go through multiple medical check us before an appropriate medication is prescribed to you.
- Food supplements: You can take food supplements, which provide amino acids and other vital nutrients to your hair follicles.
Surgical treatments, such as hair transplantation are also available as an option, which can help you cover bald patches on your scalp. However, these are expensive corrective treatments, which can be invasive and thus, you will to reconsider it carefully.