Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. YamunaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 years old female. My hair is so thin. I can see my scalp from front. I was prescribed some medicine and I used it for 8 months. But it didn't help me at all and I out on some weight. My hair fall is as it is. Please suggest me something. It is not parental. My pareNTS and sibling have thick beautiful hair.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
How to reduce the obesity and enhance the health. I want to know the details if the things from. Pls help me.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 20 years old boy after every 20-25 days stool becomes hard in my stomach and constipation occurs. What to do?
Respected Sir this is to inform you that I am having benign fibroadenoma sice 2 years and on may 2016 I again did thoroughly check up and I did biopsy too. Result came negative like before. And size is 2 cm. Since two years the tumor is not growing. No discomfort is there but if pressed pain in there. No family history of fibroadenoma. Actually I was having irregular periods and I took medicine for 5 years primolut tablet, now it's been a year I have stopped medicine. Fibroadenoma will increase the chances of breast cancer. If I will not remove the tumor in lifetime what will happen. If surgery has to be done at what age I have to do ? Right now I am 24 and I am married. What will be the best option sir?
For the last two months I am having severe back pain. Already taken all the pain killers. Should I go for a x- ray or there is something else I can do ?
I mlan having a lot of acne? When will they end? Is there really an end to this problem or will they persist throughout life?
I'm having PCOD issue for which I'm consuming hormonal tablet - femilon for past six months as per doctors advise. Please help me to have normal flow without any tablets.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
I am having small pimples on my forehead and lots of blackheads and whiteheads. I have tried everything so what can I do?
Hi Depression among school children when a teacher criticize in front of other children for taking less marks, what is the solution for this ,can we dismiss the teacher making a complaint against her.
Hi. I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time and to help in this I have made Kellogs K as my dinner with protien powder shake as my dinner for the past 5 months. Though I have seen a significant effect on weight loss, I was wondering if it is healthy to eat Kellogs K everyday for 5 months. I feel very comfortable with this product and I would love to continue doing so. But I am worried about the impact on my health on a long term.
I am 24 year male. My height is very short (5.2ft. Can I increase my height by any treatment? Thanks for your time.
I am 20 years old and have been detected with high cholesterol a month ago my reports are = ldl - 141 hdl- 51 vldl - 24 tc/hdlc ratio - 4.29 ldlc/hdlc ratio - 2.81. But it was a month ago and I am sure that my ldl has been reduced, but my course is still continue, I have been taking lipifol d3 for it and I am going to check my cholesterol after 15 days But a knew problem has arrived As I was taking more stress for cholesterol my BP has rise to 166/94 & why head was paining badly & after 1 day my BP has reduced to 142/85 & my head pain has stopped but I am continuously feeling pulsating sensation nerve everywhere in my head And my nose part between eyes is paining. Actually my head was paining 3 days before checking my BP Is it something serious and my doctor has told that it is also because of cholesterol and once it get controlled it will stop please have your opinion about it and is neurobin forte ok for me.
I hav rheumatoid arthritis since 7 yrs.no deformity.at preasent taking etova 400 bd.for how long can i take it?any side effects? Can i take ayurvedic medicine with it?
Is there any particular type of food, or nutrition that a lady needs to have or exercise that one needs to do, in order to ensure that ovulation is not missed / happens on time, and a healthy egg is created?
Toxins often get accumulated in the blood every single day from the daily dose of junk foods, stress, and pollution. The human lungs play a pivotal role in the purification of blood as the pure oxygenated blood is carried from the heart to each corner of the body. Therefore, it is very important to eat the foods which can help in detoxification of the blood. Here are some of the natural foods which you should try to consume on a regular basis.
- Avocado: If you are looking for food that would purify your blood and keep you healthy, then you should eat avocado daily. It helps in the removal of toxins that destroy the human artery. Plus, avocados are overloaded with loads of Vitamin E which shields the skin from the damage brought about by the harmful effects of oxidative stress and free radicals. Avocados are also a considerable source of Omega 3-fatty acids.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the highest acclaimed foods when it comes to detoxification of blood and removal of harmful toxins from the blood. This green vegetable is also enriched with calcium, Omega 3-fatty acids, Vitamin C and K, phosphorus, magnesium and dietary fiber. If you consume broccoli on a regular basis, it would not only purify your blood but also reduces the risk of cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest, and allergy reaction.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is an amazing source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, dietary fiber, folate, manganese, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. Thus, cabbage helps in purifying the blood and protecting the bones. If you are looking for a natural food which can reduce the heart diseases by keeping blood pressure under control, then you should have cabbage on a regular basis.
- Green tea: When it comes to purification of blood, nothing could be as effective as green tea. It can also protect the skin from sun damage by neutralizing the free radicals and lowering the skin inflammation by blocking the ultra-violet rays of the sun. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea reduce the signs of aging.
- Apple: Apple is the best food for cleansing the blood and consuming it daily helps in the improvement of the quality of life. It is a considerable source of all the vitamins and mineral along with high levels of pectin which is a dietary fiber known for removal of heavy metals from the body. The presence of anti-oxidants helps in the purification of blood and destruction of free radicals.
You should include these natural foods in your daily diet to boost the purification of blood, fight diseases and lead a healthy life.