Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yafiz Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old. and is suffering from trichotillomania. It has been 4 years now. And now I need to consult someone.
Why I have sweet saliva? And from 3 days I am not sleeping well. I wake up 3 or 4 times during sleeping in night. I have also tension of upcoming exam. Is it the reason?
I am having thyroid issues and I am not undergoing any medication. I want to reduce weight. But people used to say that for individuals with such conditions, losing weight is a tough task. Is that true? Is the medication necessary for thyroid? How to loose fat?
My wife 31years old has pregnant about 20 week. After doing ultrasound. In reports there is single umbilical arteries. But other reports r normal. Can it affect baby.
Im not able to get rid of pimple marks its looking like a red spots on my face and are many on both the sides of my cheeks And its making my skin look rough please suggest some thing.
I am 27 years old. I have gained weight from the last 1 year and it has gone from 60kgs to 68 kgs. I want to reduce my weight with help of a diet. Kindly suggest me a good diet which can help me reduce my weight and can make me look fit. Exercise which are necessary to do and will work for me please suggest that as well.
I am a 23 year old male, I have pain in my stomach after eating lunch and its an late lunch. Some times I have loose motions too. I tried nothing because I think its because of late lunch. Is it ok?
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
I have irritable bowel and insufficient bowel clearance. Sticky stool ,Headache and body pain since so many yrs.Please do help.
hello. My beard is growing up very slowly n so what should I do to grow my beard fast and healthy. Please suggest something good.
I am 22 year old dark skinned female I have severe pimple problem all the pimples will leave scars and so pores so my face is full of pimples and scars and I look even more dark. Kindly help me out.
‘Health is wealth’ is one of the most common lines we have heard, but most of us fail to take it seriously. We tend to ignore our health a lot, but we are very cared about our looks, but we fail to realize that health is closely related to looks, strange isn’t it? We often try out chemical filled make up to look good, but looking good is closely related to feeling good, isn’t it?
We tend to work out for hours together in the gym but the moment we come home, we are too tired to clean our own house. All these puzzles of life continue to keep coming into my brain and today I have made a vain attempt to answer these questions.
I remember reading in the newspaper the other day that an ordinary women who does all the work at home is much fitter than those who spend hours in the gym.
Well you might scoff at this statement but let me tell you one thing that, housework is the best exercise. When you broom your house, you bend, walk, move your body in every angle to get the dust out of your home and that itself is a great exercise. Well instead of wasting money at the gym, paying money to your maid and then haggling with her every day, cleaning and moping your house yourself is a much better option.
Instead of using all those chemical loaded make up it is better if you use some natural stuff like multani mitti, orange peel, turmeric, malai, etc. which will be much better as they will not damage your skin in any way, they have no side effects and the best part is that results are guaranteed.
Another thing is that we are constantly trying to dress up and look good, but we fail to realize that people who actually love us will love the way we are and the people who hate us will continue hating us. If you feel fantastic and comfortable in flip-flops than killer heals, then wear flip-flops. Why strain yourself unnecessarily to please others and show off? If you cannot be comfortable in your own skin, then I think you have some serious self-esteem issues.
And eat what you like, I believe that my lover should love me for what I am rather than how good I look. If he does not love me for what I am, then his love is merely infatuation and probably I am going to get my heart broken one day, because his love was not true.
Hence, these are some of my answers tell me your views too.