Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yafiz Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 15years old, I have very oil skin I often get whiteheads. I hv tried many products and many home remedies but nothing seem to work! pls help me out.
Hi doctor, I have back pain and neck pain. I had consulted a doctor. He said B12 deficiency. And took respective injections. But still I have pain.
I am 19 years old and I am having stomach problem. I am suffering from stomach from 1 week and I do not know what to do and I want to lose weight but can not do exercise and diet so any suggestion please me.
I have taken stem cell and prp injection for my hair loss. Please suggest me what to do I want thick and long hair I want to increase my volume am 31 years old woman please help me.
I get rashes on my face that are red initially and then leave black spots which take a long time to vanish. It happens only on my face and not on body. Please suggest how to deal with it.
M a fat person dat means mai chest and stomach r in same size n m little short how shud I cntrl mai diet.
Sir mere pet me problem hai mujhe bar bar stool ke liye jana padta hai. Please mujhe koi medicine batayen.
What are symptoms of dengue fever and how can we protect our self from dengue fever and precautionary measures.
I am suffering from alopecia areata since last 4 years but wen I use to take corticosteroid injection it came up with 2-3 dose but due to official purpose I have to travel a lot & not able to take any medicine & it is spreading very lastly please suggest me some alternate & permanent solution & apart from it I am having sever hair fall like during shampoo almost 200-300 hairfall occurs even wen I wake up the whole bed is full with hairs.
What should I do when I am feeling like my breathing going down and I feel so fear inside me? And sometimes my body is shaking!
My face is always dull and dark. While the other parts of the body are comparatively fair. I drink at least 3 ltr of water everyday, don't consume junk food. But the problem persists. Face also gets tanned considerably at the slightest exposure to sun.
What are the symptoms of dengue? I am getting frequently occurring fevers. Do I need to do a blood test?
If any dark dust round in penis its can not clear by any soap material Its cause any disease If any problem may occur or not Its can be cure the dark dust Why is occur in penis Tel me clear reason.
Your body shape reveals more about you than merely the outer appearances. In fact, it is a reflection of your inner health and as well as your future health. Here are some of the things that your body shape reveals about your overall health and the diseases that you need to look out for.
1. Triangle: the pear shaped body or the triangle body usually has more fat on hips, thighs and the butt. They are at lower risk of heart diseases, since the weight is less concentrated on the waist. But, they can develop lower back problems and may have an increased tendency to develop knee issues as most of the weight is carried on hips and thighs.
2. Circle: circle shape is basically for those who carry a lot of fat around their waists. Men and women are equally likely to be affected. Those with a waist size larger than 34 inches in female and 36 inches in male are considered circle shaped. They are at a higher risk of uterine problems, kidney issues and pancreatic-colon cancers.
3. Rectangle: men and women who tend to carry weight distributed all around their bodies have a rectangular body shape. While this is a desirable shape for men, for women it may lead to a flatter looking body. This body shape is healthier than the others, but you may experience osteoarthritis and joint pain if you have higher body fat.
4. Apple: women who carry extra fat on the upper body, i. E. Arms and chest, upper stomach as well have apple shaped bodies. If their body fat is appropriate, they tend to be healthy, but being apple shaped can put you at risk for a number of conditions, including heart problems, blood pressure problems and diabetes.
But remember, irrespective of your body type, make sure that you exercise regularly, have well-balanced diet and stay happy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
For over a month now, I've had an infrequent throbbing pain & pressure on the right side of head. It appears randomly, and occurs much more frequently when I'm stressed. Although, when I feel fine it will still appear, just not as frequently. It's always on the right side of my head, near the top but will occasionally be at the back of my head too. I will feel it every single time when I wake up, without fail. That's the only time I can guarantee it'll be felt. I've had a CT scan done a few weeks ago which came out completely clear. I was thinking that it was my sinuses acting up, so I went to an ENT (Ear Nose & Throat) specialist, but they couldn't find anything wrong. I don't know what else it could possibly be. I'm starting to think that it may be my neck, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, here's a summary: * Throbbing in head on the right side * Infrequent (appears at random) * Appears every day * Brings my mood down completely whenever it occurs * Had a CT scan; was completely clear * Sinuses are completely fine, and are clear Please help.
How to over come the fear of injections and surgeries worried as I want to get pregnant but too scared of all this how can I overcome this fear please help.
Acne is a condition where the skin experiences breakouts of clusters of pimples as well as other growths like blackheads and whiteheads. This skin condition affects the face, neck and even shoulders in some severe cases. In many cases, these pimples may be swollen and even filled with pus. The most common causes of acne include hormonal changes.
Read on to know more about the ways in which you can manage acne:
1. Hygiene: It is important to keep the skin clean as clogged pores often lead to breakouts on the skin, like acne. One must wash the face twice a day at least, so as to ensure that micro particles that can escape from pollutants and other dirt and grime get washed away from the surface of the skin, instead of settling into the pores and clogging them. You can use your fingertips in order to gently rub a mild cleanser or face wash into your skin and then rinse with water. Also, steer clear of facial scrubs and other exfoliation elements as this can make the acne even worse, leaving you with permanent scars if you happen to pop a pimple or scrub too hard.
2. Do not Touch: It is important to remember that constant touching and popping of the pimples can lead to scarring as well as infections in the long run. It is imperative to keep the affected area clean as the hands are one of the most used parts of the body that come in contact with all sorts of dust and dirt, which can easily get transferred to the face every time we touch it. This can make the condition even worse and lead to further inflammation of the pimples.
3. Sun Exposure: If you are suffering from acne, you must ensure that you do not remain exposed to the sun for too long, as the harmful ultraviolet rays will make the condition even worse, and can lead to oozing. This can inturn cause infection and other related skin problems. Also, one must avoid tanning beds and booths as the harmful chemicals used to get a temporary tan can end up having a negative effect on the skin and the acne.
4. Products: When you use a product for the condition, ensure that it is approved by your dermatologist first. You must also use a product long enough before you switch to another product, as constantly switching creams and lotions can lead to a flare up of the condition. Also, before you start using a product, test it on a small patch of your skin on the arm or the leg, so that you know whether or not it will suit you.