Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yafiz Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi my hair is getting white. How can I stop my grey hair. Now I use hair dye to get rid of it. Please suggest me the remedy for the same.
Sir jab m beer pita hu to agle din left side kidney m light pain hota h and sath me kamar or ghutno m bhi hota h agar beer healthy h to aisa ku hota h ye pain 4 saal se hota h m sabhi checkup kara chuka hu Dr. se consult bhi kar chuka hu ultrasound xray or blood checkup bhi kra chuka hu please advise bataye.
Sir my mouth smells bad sometimes due to excess of saliva sir pls recommend some thing so my mouth should not smell bad.
I have hardly stomach pain for over 1 week. First it look like loose motion but now it's a big issue. What should I do? I wanna get rid of this pain.
If you work hard,your body will demand sleep,which in turn will help you stay fit. So always sleep well.
Sir, I am 29 years. I have problem of frequent urination though I didn't drink much excess water. Is it any signs of any abnormalities with prostate?
I am loosing hair drastically and I fed up with shampoos give any suggestions especially on sides of my head I am losing hair.
I have very dry hair even I put oil in my hairs they became in my face nd hair became dry and I look like I didnt take bath even I use serum its not work also nd hairs are soo dry and hard please suggest me for shiny and smooth hair.
My pimple and skin scene does not reduce. I tried many steps to reduce my problems but anything could not help me. So please give ma a workable solution.
I have c section in 16 Feb 2016. I want to lose my weight. please tell me diet plan and more thing. please rply me soon as possible.
In my face have pimple and it is getting big day by day pl. Give the solution that have can I control this I have need help for this and for this which type dait my I do.
I am 38 years old man, Weight 85 ,height 5'10, waist 39, join gym one week before . What should I do for reduce weight, stomach, waist and tone body? Can you make my exercise chart for tone body . Thank you.
My wife is pregnant, 9th month is running, now a days she`s body skin is become black and surrounding area of nipple and brest are dark black, it is normal in pregnancy, please give me suggestion, we both are scared.
Suggest me some natural home made ways /treatments to treat my excessive oily skin. I have heard about sandalwood and rosewater mixture and even about multaani mitti, shall I try them?
Is butter (ghee) and curd, and milk is harmful for oily skin? My skin is oily and I eat all of these things.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.