Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Y V SwathiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering obesity last 2 year. And I have chest pain in some times. Also I have gases in my stomach than what can I do.
Hi, mere face pe kuch marks h . Tou doctor ne mujhe melaglow cream lgane ko bola tha. On eyes also. Because of dark circles. Bt us vjha se mere eyes pe swelling aa gai h. Main kya kru ab. Iska effect eye sight pe toh ni hoga.
I have hair problem and dandruffs are always present in my hair even after wash hair with shampoo. Advice against my problem.
I have fever for more than 5 days and felling too lazy all the time and problem in breathing and eye red ness every time I am laying on the bed and now I am tired of this is this a infection or just a fever. Please help me.
23 year old from last one year I am getting pain in my stomach that is on the right side. Sometime it will be and sometimes no pain, please tell me sir what is exactly happening with me.
Hi. I am 29 years old. I have eye problem after wake up in morning my eyes showing swelling it look like small bag under eye. It really look bad and my face also look like old man. I am continuously worked on computer so this is a major reason. But I am facing this problem from childhood. After bath my eye becoming red because of this I am not concentrating on my work. Some time feeling weakness. For eye relief I used ultra uv forte eye glass. But I did not get any relief.
I am getting fatty day by day suddenly I am getting weigh. Firstly I was 47 than 50 than 55 now 61 what's the reason and even my tummy is getting too fatty.
I am a 21 yrs old female and have a pimple spots on my face and also the dark circles around my eyes. What should I do?
Negatively altered tooth shape or color affects not just the aesthetics, but also the person’s social image and self confidence. It can convert them into introverts who shy away from socialization. Teeth can lose their shape or color due to various reasons from hypo mineralized teeth, to food/tobacco stains, to fractures, trauma or tooth decay. If you are looking for a brilliant white smile with the perfect shape and alignment then veneers have the inherent ability of correcting all minor dental flaws creating a near perfect result.
A Veneer like its namesake is a thin perfectly shaped extension of tooth colored material which maybe composite , ceramic or a combination of the two. While composite resin veneers are fabricated over the affected tooth in a single sitting, the porcelain veneer requires taking impressions and the veneers are fabricated in the lab, which are then fixed on the tooth.
Veneers also help correct minor discolorations and mildly mishapen teeth. The choice of using composite or porcelain depends on a number of factors. Composite resin has a big advantage of reversibility. If the end result is not very satisfactory, then the entire restoration can be removed and a new veneer can be applied. With porcelains, the biggest advantage is their excellent resistance to staining. Even with long term use of coffee and tea, the chances of staining the porcelain veneers would be minimal.
Some of the properties of composite include:
- Requires less tooth reduction than a porcelain, thereby saving more natural tooth structure
- The material is extremely plastic and resinous, allowing sufficient working time for the dentist to achieve the desired shape and size of the veneer
- It is slightly porous and therefore, has a tendency to absorb water over a period of time and take in some stain
- Should be polished extremely well to achieve the natural looks
- May require replacement after about 3 to 5 years
- Can be done in one dental clinic visit
Some of the unique characteristics of porcelain include:
- The result of a well-done porcelain veneer produces an extremely natural looking tooth
- The best advantage of porcelain is that it is not porous and therefore once it is glazed, does not stain over a period of time. The typical discoloration around the edges of the veneers seen in composite restorations is not seen with porcelain veneers
- These veneers therefore last longer than the composite resin veneers
- They are more expensive compared to the composite resin veneers.
- They require at least 2-3 dental visits
The choice of the material for veneer and the result would depend ultimately on the patient’s aesthetic requirements and overall oral health maintenance. Having a detailed discussion with the dentist will help in choosing the right material and getting the maximum benefit out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.