Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Y V SwathiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old male. I have problem related to head ache. When I am studying I am having head ache. What I want to reduce my head ache. Pls provide any solution.
I want gain weight with in one month what can I do for gaining weight also suggest me some simple food items that contains protein.
Sir jab mai porn dekhne ke baadere mind mein sex related things chalti rehti thi .jiski wajah se mujhe 2-3 week mein ek baar nightfall ho jata tha but ab mujhe nightfall nai hota sayad mihne mein 1 baar hota hai. Kya ye effect karega mera sex power ya penice hardness mei. Ye harmfull hai?
I'm 15 Years Old And I Want To Know What are the benefits of losing weight? Because I'm. Very Weak And Thin.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 23rd day of her cycle (22/3/2017) and she was expecting her period on 28/3/2017 but she haven't got her periods yet. Is there a chance that she is pregnant?
Doctor I have been suffering from low back pain for 4-5 months now I was previously having ejaculation problem which is fine now after my urologist prescribed me should 4 mg' I am very weak I can't stand continuously for 15-20 min my back and my legs start paining .Please help me out what should I do whom should I consult or should I take any genuine protein supplements along with the gym workout.
Hi I am 25 years I have knee pain that too very lite past some I had met with an accident, were I had got nee.
My name is Ritesh Das age 30 from Kolkata my front hair is continuous fall can you give tips to stop hair fall.
There are little blackheads on my face. On cheeks and nose. And its not going. I am worried if it doesn't turn into a big pimple. How to remove it?
I am 16 please year old boy. And I have problem with my hair is 1/50% please turned to wight. Please send me remedy
I have low thyroid issues and doctor prescribed me levothyroxine pills but I don't want to take the pills please suggest me any info thyroxine injunction and how many times it needs to be injected.
My height is 6 ft and weight is 65 kg. I have surfed internet to know ideal height - weight chart with numerous variation in results. My questions are - 1. Can you please tell me ideal weight according to my height. 2. I know I am underweight so, can you tell me suitable diet . Note - I am staying on rent (with cooking facility).
I am 62 years old man. My weight is 99 Kg. I want to reduce it to 85 kg. Kindly suggest ways and means to reduce the weight.
Erectile dysfunction is statistically a problem for 50% of men over 40. Commonly called impotence it happens for many different reasons. Erectile dysfunction can be due to physiological or physical issues such as anxiety, depression and stress. Past events can trigger fear, guilt or pre-conceived incorrect ideas of what it means to be a man. Emotional and relationship problems can also take their toll. Emotional repercussions of erectile dysfunction are loss of self-esteem which is part of the reason this issue is not as freely discussed as it could be in media and amongst men.
- Physically the cause can be medication, drugs, alcohol, overweight or hormonal issues. In modern times such drugs as Viagra may appear helpful but, as all drugs, have their side effects. Viagra can be quite dangerous depending on your blood pressure and condition of your heart and can become addictive. This means that performance becomes even less as the person becomes dependent on taking the drug.
- Amongst medications drugs regulating blood pressure, antidepressants and immune suppressants may alter the acidity of the system and indirectly affect feedback between the reproductive organs and the brain. This also applies to alcohol and drugs such as cannabis. Nevertheless, recent studies have found that the most common cause of dysfunction is due to overweight which affects the genital area also with weight gain in the tissues. This narrows the arteries lumen and decreases blood flow. In this case the easiest solution is to lose weight. Yoga can also be helpful by increasing blood flow to the reproductive area. Hindu squats and working on the base chakra can also assist. Remember that your body, thoughts and emotions are all inter-related so working on one area will enhance other areas also.
- If the issue is due to hormone problems these are often related with thyroid issues and again, this causes a problem with feedback between genital regions and the thyroid creating a vicious cycle of deficiency in hormones secretions.
- There are a variety of different ways to handle erectile dysfunction depending of the causes. If there are anxiety issues they tend to cause the hormones to dry up. Herbs such as Ashwagandha can be helpful as they balance the intra cell ph. Brahmi and liquorice may also help as they enhance and balance the brain.
- So if you are having issues with erectile dysfunction don't ignore it as there is much you can do without taking drugs that will perhaps have harmful side effects. Consult a natural therapist who can perhaps use Naturopathy, NLP, herbs, supplements, Hypnotherapy and many other natural means to get your energy and physiology back in sync.
Hi dear friends. I am Dr Bhavna Mittal I am a gynaecologist and I am practising at my own hospital that is Shivam surgical and maternity centre in East of Delhi. Now getting pregnant which seemed very simple earlier has become a major task these days for ladies, why is it so earlier we hear from our mothers old aunts that they used to get pregnant every year and they would do all household work and have a very healthy normal delivery and each of them had at least 4-5- 6 babies. These days for a lady to have a normal single pregnancy have become a huge task why it is so because of our life styles our values our food habits are changing . So if u are pregnant or you are planning to be, the first thing to do is:
- To improve your lifestyle.
- You should concentrate on a good regime
- Good daily schedule, that is you should be getting adequate sleep of 6-7 hours.
- Having a normal bowel habit in the morning doing at least 20-30 mins light exercise per day.
- Daily regime of diet which includes fruits, salads, antioxidants, vegetables, daals and less of junk foods and outside food.
- There are some indirect toxins like smoking, alcohol, which also harm our body. Now a days it is not uncommon, even for females to consume alcohol or caffeine or smoking routinely. So if you are on the family way you should avoid these things.
- Also if you are taking some kinds of medicines for something, then you should be sure of the content and that it does not interfere with getting pregnant or during pregnancy.
Once you are pregnant, the first thing to do is to conduct a urine pregnancy test. So if you have missed your period you can yourself check it with a urine pregnancy kit and if it is coming positive you can visit your doctor. Also these days it is important to take pre-conception. Visit that before you ever think of getting pregnant. Its nice that you can visit the doctor, they can conduct some basic test on you and your husband and be sure that you both of you are healthy enough to carry pregnancy. After the doctor will put you on some medicines, like folic acid. Studies have shown that women who were on folic acid 3 months prior to getting pregnant did much better during pregnancy in terms of the health of the baby and the mother than once who did not take any medication so you can be on some basic vitamins supplements like folic acid before getting pregnant. Once you conceive and your test is showing positive, it's time to visit the doctor this time the doctor will explain you the precautions which are to be taken during pregnancy. Also the doctor will check from time to time in terms of your blood test, urine test and the ultrasounds which are to be done during pregnancy. You may also be put on some supplements of iron calcium folic acid or if required some hormones from time to time
Now I would like to remove some common myths which are there about pregnancy people do fear that what should be the exact weight gain during pregnancy. Normally by American standards, the weight gain during pregnancy should be 10- 13 kg during whole 9 months. So that gives us a target of around 1.5 kg per month now this may not even for everyone so a lady may not gain for the first 3 months because of vomiting and then she may gain 2-3 kgs per month later on so the average comes out to be 1.5kg. So the average should be the same it may not be even through out the 9 months for people who gain less weight sometimes there’s a issue with the growth of the bab. Similarly people who gain more weight also have more tendency to develop blood pressure diabetes and other problems during pregnancy so ideal kind of weight gain is important second thing which is important is what you are gaining on so you may be gaining this one and a half kg a month on junk food or namkeens or unhealthy food or you could be gaining on healthy food like proteins eggs fish milk daal milk products foods salads soups so one should be very careful on choice of diet also avoid any kind of harmful preservatives or chemicals like Chinese food and all the chemicals which are there you could have home prepared normal food which does not contain any of these artificial additives for a normal healthy pregnancy you are allowed to do your routine activities but still you should avoid very heavy type of exhaustion and travelling the 2nd trimester of pregnancy that is third to 6th month is actually the safest part of pregnancy so if you need to travel or do any other activity it should be done in the middle part the initial 3 moths and the last 3 months are not the safe time to do the same even flights do not allow travelling after 7 months completed of pregnancy or they will ask you for a special certificate for that Then keep on visiting your doctor regularly and follow the advice if any problem is coming up then please follow your doctor accordingly friends I am available on lybrate in case you have any questions related to getting pregnant or about pregnancy please feel free to ask me on lybrate.
I will happy to help thank you
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.