Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Y. S. ShivakumarYour feedback matters!
My wife did total hip replacement surgery 3 year back. She is fine doing all work. Doctor said she is not allowed to sit at ground and she can move down to ground to pick up things. Pls share what is your view. It is giving her mental pain that she has such problem as doctor said.
Nerve impinged at c5 c6 , annular buldges at c3 c4 to c5 c6. Vitamin d 18.5. Age is 27 years male. Pain radiating till foot. But few saying its sciatica and few denying. Pls help.
I am suffering from leg pain, knee pain because of accident this pain is start how do I relief from this pain.
Osteoporosis is a degenerative condition connected with the bones. In this condition, the bones become absolutely brittle and hollow over a period of time. In normal scenarios, bones usually get broken down and repaired over time. They are known as the living tissue of the body. But when the old bone does not get removed due to the lack of new bone creation, this is known as osteoporosis. This disease can affect both men and women. Many women go through this condition after menopause. Let us find out more about the symptoms of this condition.
Causes: There are a variety of things that cause the painful symptoms of osteoporosis. Hormonal changes that affect the sex and thyroid hormones as well as adrenal and parathyroid glands are known to cause this condition. Also, low calcium intake over a prolonged period, especially after childbirth and during menopause can cause this condition in many women. Further, eating disorders where the patient practices severe restrictions when it comes to food intake, can also have a bearing on the person, which keeps the right nutrients from reaching the bones. Steroids and other kinds of medicines that have been used on a prolonged basis in order to treat cancer, gastric reflux, seizures and to cure transplant rejections, can also lead to this condition. Celiac disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel conditions and liver or kidney disease can also lead to osteoporosis.
- Fracture: One of the most common symptoms of osteoporosis includes fragile bones that may lead to fractures. Even a minor movement or a fall can cause a fracture as the bones are brittle and hollow. Because the bones are more delicate than usual, these fractures can be triggered easily by an impactful action like a particularly loud sneeze or a persistent cough.
- Neck and Back Pain: Compression fractures in the spine are a common occurrence for people who are suffering from osteoporosis. The vertebrae that have collapsed can pinch the nerves radiating from the spinal cord. This can be a very painful condition that goes from tender pain to debilitating sharp pain.
- Height: One of the most noticeable symptoms of osteoporosis includes the visible loss of height. A patient suffering from this condition will appear to have shrunk suddenly, in a very mild way. It can cause a condition known as kyphosis, which is basically a stooped back. Owing to this condition, there may be severe pain in the neck and lumbar, or lower back region as well.
- Emergency Situation: If you happen to be experiencing debilitating and sudden pain in the hip or wrists or other such areas, then it is recommended to see a doctor immediately as this could indicate a fracture.
I am a driver. And I drive a vehicle for minimum of 12 hours a day. I suffer from severe back pain in the nights and I am not able to sleep kindly help me.
I am 18 years old I have pain in my calf muscles when I do jogging. This problem is there since 2 weeks. And I feel pain I stop running.
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old. I am having a pain always in my legs. Please tell how to resolve so that it doesn't occur in future.?
Hi i am having Pain in feet, have a heaviness in legs, doesn't sleep properly for many days. I am in tension and very depressed. Please help me so that I can walk freely without any problem.
I am 24 year male and I have playing cricket for haryana, I have stretched by back during warm up. Now I have a severe pain in my lower back. Please help me.
Hello docs please tell me where to go the best treatment for spondylosis for a neurologist or for an ortho. Please suggest me I am suffering from this pain since 5 months I have consulted 3 orthos but not getting relief.
My back has got stiffened for 2-3 years so there is a big problem in walking and running and it pains when I go to sleep so please help me what should I do.
• an unhealthy diet
• poor blood circulation
• excessive body weight are all reasons individuals may have swollen legs.
Parsley tea is wonderful for helping to get rid of excessive fluid in the body.
For the recipe you will need parsley roots and leaves and water.
To begin, chop the parsley very finely.
Add 5 teaspoons of parsley to half a liter of fresh water and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat source, and let the tea steep for 20 minutes.
Strain well. Drink the tea three times per day until the swollen leg condition resides.