Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y. Rajyalakshmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y. RajyalakshmiYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from perpetual illness. Perpetual tiredness. Since last month. Sometimes if she has anything that tends her to vomit. Is it a symptom of pregnancy?
Antepartum haemorrhage (APH) is defined as bleeding from the birth canal or genital tract after the 24th week (some authors define this as the 20th week, others up to the 28th week) of pregnancy. APH complicates 3?5% of pregnancies and is a leading cause of perinatal and maternal mortality worldwide.
CAUSES OF ANTEPARTUM HAEMORRHAGE-
No definite cause is diagnosed in about 40% of all women who present with Antepartum Haemorrhage. Some causes are :
1. Placenta praevia
2. Placental abruption - most common pathological cause
3. Local causes e.G. Vulval or cervical infection, trauma or tumours
4. Vasa praevia (bleeding from fetal vessels in the fetal membranes)
5. Uterine rupture
Homoeopathic medicine -
China,ferrum met,pulsatilla,nat mur.
I had unprotected sex on 1st September, My partner didn't came inside me. As a result I didn't took any birth control pill. I am. 19 years old, I had my last period in the duration of 24th to 28th August. Right now I am facing some problems in digestion, constipation and a little fatigue (although that is bit normal occurring for me) I read over internet these are the signs of pregnancy. How can I be sure? What should I do now? Please help.
I had unprotected sex on my 15th day of cycle but my bf didn't finish inside me. My period this month started on 11th and ended on 13th. Should I take a ipill? I already too ipill this month on 21st. please help. What should I do.
I am 28 years old girl I have pcos problem for that I m taking treatment then also there is no follicle development after taking oral medication also.
Liposuction can be defined as a surgery, which uses the suction technique to pull out bodily fat from various parts. It is more commonly used for certain body parts like the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck and the surgery is performed on both men and women.
However, there are certain facts on Liposuction you need to know about:
- Liposuction gives you better skin: It is proven that after a Liposuction surgery, the skin becomes more elastic, smooth and adjusts automatically to its new shape.
- The Process Of Liposuction: Liposuction surgery techniques involve ultrasound and laser for breaking down fatty substances and ultimately removing them.
- Time taken for the results of Liposuction to show: After a Liposuction surgery, you may not see the results immediately. Compression garments and/or elastic garments are used to get your affected body part to adapt to its new shape.
- The Side Effects Of Liposuction: A Liposuction surgery is mostly safe but in some cases it might just have certain side effects. The most common side effects are: temporary fluid accumulations, short-lived numbness, kidney and heart problems, internal organ damage/puncture, skin irregularities, etc.
Now that you know how it works, there are some factors that you need to keep in mind before going for a liposuction surgery. They are:
- Checking Your Medical History: The operating doctor should carefully review your medical history before even thinking to start the surgery. This helps to disclose a lot of medical conditions related to the patient that minimize the side effects.
- Checking Your Family's Medical History: The health records of your family should also be reviewed to check for genetic conditions and allergies that might be common amongst the family members.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!