Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Y RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi Everyone. My wife have taken two tests, one on the 3rd day when she missed her period and one five days after (in the morning). Both are negative. She has constant cramps in lower abdomen and backaches. Yesterday Morning she noticed a drop of spotting with white discharge but not heavy, only one drop. Then today she noticed dark brown colour spotting thickly. She was 6 days late and now She is bleeding. Can She be pregnant? Do I need to wait for few more days or you want me to consult with DR's? I appreciate any response to this question.
I am having sex with my gf this month for first time I'll use condom as protection but I am still worry to be safer side I wanna give her contraceptive pill also so please tell me how tat pill should be used and for one time only or how many days continuously she has to take tat tablet for not getting pregnant at all at any cost, because I don't want to take any chance please guide me correctly so tat I can follow tat method with her but let me be sure tat she will not get pregnant at all.
I had sex with my husband and I take ipill before 48 hrs after sex. 7 hrs gone. Im feeling nothing. No bleeding. How should I know that im pregnant or not. Only pregnant womens have bleedings after consuming ipill?
Gynac/dermatologist I am suffering from PCOS and lately I have been missing on my menses and my facial hair are increasing too which makes it the worst. Please recommend me a way to stop this hair growth. Please!
Hello. M married and completed 2 years of marriage. But still I could not get pregnant. My periods are not regular. Sometime it comes after 20 days sometime 26 days sometime 30 days. Pls suggest what will I do.
2 steps to a pain free neck
Neck and back pain is the second biggest reason to visit a doctor, yet people ignore it.
most of this can be prevented and treated, that too, non-surgically and without involving any medication or exercises at home.
Orthocure clinic at gurgaon offers specialized neck and back pain treatments which have been globally acclaimed for many years and are being offered for the first time in india.
What causes neck pain and what are the symptoms?
weak muscles are the root cause of neck pain. When we move our neck, the large muscle group like upper back muscles shoulder muscles take most of the load leaving core neck muscles in a state of disuse. It can also come from spinal disorders involving tissues of the neck. Symptoms are: stiff neck making head turning difficult, soreness in neck or pain that radiates down into the shoulders, arms, or fingers; or radiates up into the head.
2. What are risk factors to develop neck pain?
Past neck injury.
Sedentary lifestyle due to a desk job or poor posture.
Bending the neck for a long time while cooking, using phone, holding a baby, writing, reading etc.
Cervical slipped disc or nerve compression disorders.
3. How is treatment at orthocure clinic different from others?
Orthocure offers a comprehensive neck back program with a 2 step protocol. We first reduce the pain by using the spinal decompression machine and, then, strengthen the muscles on the cervical medical exercise machine, thereby, treating the root cause of the pain.
4. What is the spinal decompression machine?
It is the first facility in gurgaon from the canadian decompression and pain centers, canada. Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy has computer controlled movements to decompress the spine in a graded manner causing a vacuum effect that helps in reducing the compression on the nerves.
5. How is strengthening done on medical exercise machine and are there any side effects?
In india orthocure is offering first and only facility of medical exercise machine from usa. It strengthens core muscles by isolating them and restraining the other stronger group of muscles. Computerized testing is another unique feature of this treatment which shows how weak your neck/back muscles are compared to a normal adult. Also, there are no side effects as both are non-invasive treatments with no medicines or injections. Patient is under close medical supervision throughout the treatment.
For consultation, contact orthocure clinics at:
Spo 214, 2nd floor, south point mall, golf course road, gurgaon.
Contact: 0124-4052277, 9599642277 | info@orthocure. Co. In | www. Orthocure. Co. In
My daughter she 2 years 6 month and she till drink milk in a bottle. And per day 1 1/2 lit. Doctor told me it's not good for health what can I do she crys for milk when she hungry. And she so stubborn that she wants milk more then food. Her food eating very bad not chewing only wants smashed food very pasty so it's easy to swallow. I'm trying my best to change but she and doing that. In this she often falls ill and tummy gets very up set and loose tools. She doesn't take veg fruits even food rice much. Very bad. How will I change her. Doctor told me to much milk will get stones in kidney and gallbladder. That's worried me.
Hello doctor We are planning for kids. I have thyroid. Please suggest me whether I can do exercise when planning (yoga)
We have been trying to conceive from the last 4 months. This month my periods were missed on the due date but they came back after 2 days. Home test was negative on the second day of missed period. I have never missed my periods before and have always been in the cycle. I bled light on the first day. Second day was little more, and third is very light again. It doesn't look like the normal period. I don't even have the cramp pain or any other pain associated with normal periods. Can this be implantation bleeding? or is this a miscarriage?
I won't get periods regularly, It comes for 2 months at that time bleeding also more till 20 days like that and I have thyroid also. I have waterbubbles also inside. So could you please suggest me what I have to do.
Thanks for your response. I forgot to mention the current doctor is suggesting to for IVF while taking AKT treatment. Is it suggestive? As left ovary is removed still she has a chance to have dermoid re occur? How many month we can wait and try for normal pregnancy after completing AKT treatment before visiting IVF?
How does doctors come to know by just checking the patient that she is pregnant. I mean without any test or sonography?
I am in my 4th month of pregnancy with ivf, twins, having high bp and diabetes. I am unable to sleep properly. I dnt want to take sleeping pills. I am on complete bed rest. What shall I do to have proper sleep.
Where do I start. I have alway had lumps in my breast. Always very lumpy. Went for a mammogram and ultra sound yesterday. Well I don't know why this one upset me so much. Was very teary. That the mammogram first to be told that they had to do more imaging on the left. Then the U/S and was told they.
We have had safe sex one month ago using contraceptive as condom. She got her period of 4 days on time. Since its summer and she go for some coaching in hot sunlight on foot. Now 15 days has passed from her normal period. And she still feels tired and she is having some pain in her leg. She do not have any pain in her stomach. Is there is still the chances that she might be pregnant?
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.