Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Y RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
My period date is 11 feb. I am taking regestrone on 17 feb to 19 feb. My pregnancy test is negative but missed my period. So how would I know that I am pregnant or not. I am very tensed if I am pregnant and this tablet effect to the baby. Pls give me suggestion.
For gynaecologist. I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and have 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.
My age is 24 years I missed my period it was on 25 jan but it did not happened. My abdomen feels tender. What should I do to get instant periods?
Namasthe my daughter 27yrs having one kid of 7months old. She had uterus outer layer fibroid. Many doctors said that after child birth growth of fibroid will stop and starts shrinking but this has not happen and it is still growing (size 11cms) he had got her periods from last two months where bleeding was more and due to medication she got controlled. Now doctors are suggesting to go for uae which will stop the growth of fibroid (some laser treatment). Please help me in this regard and is there any medicines in ayurveda which can be shrink fibroid without this uterine artery embolization. Awaiting your immediately reply please thank you in advance
My wife is of 25 years and I am of 26 we have married before 2 years back but from past 7 months after normal delivery of baby she lost interest in sex totally please help and suggest some medicines for her we dont have any past medical history?
Delay of monthly cycle. It was come on 28th July. I'm not pregnant but why delay. It mostly happen to me. please tell me whats the reason?
Iam30years old I get every month 2-3 days before for my period date but this month one day before but I have period 1day only n second day little why this happens pl tells me.
Mujhe last month periods ke baad se vagina me itching and irritation ho rahi h.Painful intercourse and burning on urination.
I am a 20yrs old girl and I am suffering from severe stomach ache during my periods. So I am taking a tablet" meftalspas" I got married also. So I want to know whether it will cause harmful for my body or any side effects? How can I reduce my pain?
I have two children and my wife is pregnant again now I don't want more kids can I have solution for this.
Hello dear Mam I am twenty years old and my height is 5 feet 3 inch and weight is 44. My breast size is small too its near 32 size I do not use any bra and aslo feel pain in both breast .please suggest me some tips. I have left breast fibroadenoma . I feel pain in my breast most of the time in a day but not in plac where fibroadenoma has . What should I do for this. ? How I do treatment for my fibroadenoma ?when its will be best to do surgery? Is there any process to illuminate this fibroadenoma without surgery please suggest me.
Is it safe to take vomilast in third month pregnancy? I have no problem of constipation and vomiting. Please tell me.
गले में मौजूद थायरॉइड ग्रंथि से संबंधित समस्या इन दिनों आम है। खासकर महिलाएं इसकी शिकार ज्यादा हैं। इससे निकलने वाले हॉर्मोन थायरॉक्सिन के सामान्य से कम या ज्यादा स्त्रावित होने पर कई समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो जाती हैं। जैसे वजन का कम या ज्यादा होना, बालों का झड़ना, त्वचा का रूखापन, कभी कब्ज व कभी दस्त, त्वचा का ठंडा व गर्म रहना, भूख ज्यादा लगना या खत्म हो जाना आदि। अगर आप भी हाइपर या हाइपो थायरॉइडिज्म के शिकार हैं तो कुछ घरेलू नुस्खों और शारीरिक व्यायाम से इस समस्या से काफी हद तक छुटकारा पा सकते हैं।
खाने के लिए
सिघांड़ा : यह कैल्शियम से लेकर आयोडीन तक की कमी को पूरा करता है और थॉयरॉक्सिन को नियंत्रित करता है। इसे चटनी, ज्यूस, सेककर, अचार, सब्जी, रोटी, खीर, हलवा, कच्चा व सिका हुआ आदि किसी भी रूप में खाया जा सकता है।
अनानास : गले के रोगों में अनानास का प्रयोग बहुत अच्छा रहता है। इसका प्रयोग चटनी, मुरब्बा, सलाद, ज्यूस, रायता के रूप में किया जाता हैै। इस बीमारी में आई सूजन को भी यह मिटाने में मदद करता है।
प्याज : गले का जमा कफ निकालने से लेकर खांसी, जुकाम, गला बैठना जैसे रोगों में प्याज की सब्जी, सलाद का प्रयोग लाभकारी है।
कमलककड़ी और कमल गट्टा : कमल की लकड़ी और बीज कैल्शियम और आयोडीन का प्रचुर स्त्रोत हैं।
गले की क्रियाएं
गर्दन को सांस छोड़ते हुए नीचे लाना, सांस लेकर पीछे ले जाना और इसी तरह दाईं और बाईं तरफ लाकर गोल-गोल घुमाना।
उज्जयी प्राणायाम : जीभ को अंदर से मोड़कर तालू पर लगाएं और गले को आवाज प्रभाव देते हुए नाक से सांस खीचें। ऎसा पांच से 10 बार करें।
सर्वांगासन : सर्वांगासन थायरॉइड क्रिया के लिए बहुत लाभकारी है। जमीन पर पीठ केवल लेटकर दोनों पैरों को ऊपर उठाकर कुछ समय के लिए रोकना है।
सिंहासन : कागासन स्थिति में बैठ कर सिंह की तरह दहाड़ करके आवाज करें।
गले की लपेट
गले पर हल्का सा तेल लगाकर गीला कपड़ा बांधें और उसके ऊपर मफलर या कोई ऊनी कपड़ा बांधें।
परहेज : इस बीमारी में सोयाबीन ओर केला का सेवन निषेध है।