Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y NagarajanYour feedback matters!
I get rashes on my skin. For this reason I have been taking Citrezine 10mg tablet daily since last 10 years. Does this cause any side effect on my body?
I have gas and constipation for 4 years till now I tried Homeopathy, Allopathy, Herbal everything but nothing works on it, It's all short time relief and that's not what I am looking for I want to get rid off this problem forever. Please suggest me any medicine or any technique to get rid off this thing. Thanks.
Hi doctor. I am newly married in march. that time I was suffering from typhoid. Now a days after 3 month typhi o is 80 and all are negative. I am not taking any medicine. Can I do first time sex with my partner? Is it safe? Is typhoid is transferable?
I am a type-2 diabetic person since last 12 years. Now my sugar level is FBS 170 & PPBS 300 . I reularly taking my medicine as per my doctor advice but not getting time to make regular exercise. Now I am feeling weaker day by day. Please suggest.
Sir me school me padhata hu. Or kisi ladki se normal bat krta hu to bhi mere penis se lubricant nikal jata hai jayda. Is problem se face bhi dry ho gaya hai.
I'm suffering from acidity problem since last 1 year. I already took many medicines but got relief for some days and then same problem occurs. If I eat some simple foods eat also not digest. What is the best remedy for this type of problems. Which medicine can solve this problem from Grass root level. My Name is Avishek Roy Age-22 (M)
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS