Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y. Krishna Reddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y. Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
The Unani system of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called Unani tibb or Arabian medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of Unani system of medicine and the theoretical framework of this system is based on his teachings.
- This traditional medicinal system was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs.
- Unani medicines are safe and effective as they are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animal products etc.
- In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over and above compound formulations.
- The drugs are also said to be safe and free from any side effects.
- One of the best Unani medicines to improve vigour and vitality is Arq-e-Amber or Arq Amber. This medicine is used to strengthen the heart, brain, liver and the stomach.
- Apart from increasing vigour, it has all the properties to improve general, physical and mental well-being.
- It is also an excellent aphrodisiac and is very effective in improving sexual vigour and vitality.
Arq is a liquid obtained by distillation of a number of drugs. These drugs are boiled in a distillation apparatus to get vapours which condense and give arq of these desired drugs. The arq thus contains the volatile part of the drugs.
The ingredients of Arq-e-Amber
Now that we know what arq is, let’s move on to Arq Amber. This is a Unani medicine which has a slightly acrid taste and is light yellow in colour and smells like a lemon. It is prepared from Amber which is a secretion of Ambra grosea, Musakhkhin or Calorific which increase body warmth. The other ingredients of Arq Amber are basically brain and heart tonics and aphrodisiacs.
1. Heart tonic tonifies the liver, brain and reproductive organs
2. Eliminates mental fatigue and exhaustion
3. Improves vigour and vitality
4. Increases sexual power
5. Restores energy
Arq-e-Amber- Therapeutic Uses It improves
1. Weakness of the heart
2. Weakness of the brain
3. Weakness of the liver
4. Eliminates fainting and temporary loss of consciousness due to fall in blood pressure
- Arq-e-Amber: 60 ml Arq-e-Amber is taken orally twice a day along with Anar Sharbat. Habbe Amber Momyai is also very useful in increasing sexual vim and vigour in males. It is also an excellent cardio- brain tonic. It also tones nerves and safeguards libido in males. It also removes sexual weakness immediately after coitus.
- Habbe Jawahar: This Unani medicine is beneficial in getting back to one’s feet post the convalescence. It helps you regain vitality and it works by strengthening the sensory and motor parts of the brain and improving the function of gray matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
My Mom is having constant pain in one leg till waist, done with health package, everything is normal Vitamin D deficiency found, she is having diabetes as well. At she has taken vitamin D injection as well but with no relief. Can anyone of you suggest me something Experts views are most welcome.
Premature ejaculation is a term used for uncontrollable emissions occurring before or shortly after sexual penetration. They happen to occur very soon, at times, even before sexual stimulation begins. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when a person always or most of the time ejaculates within one minute of sexual penetration when a person is unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse. Premature ejaculation is associated with several factors such as erectile dysfunction, stress, and anxiety, relationship problems and some biological causes. Premature ejaculation can be very distressing. It can affects a one's self-esteem and relationship with the partner. Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation can be a big boon to those suffering from it.
Advantage of homeopathic treatment
Homeopathy is a very effective and highly safe mode of treatment. Homeopathy is a science which acts at the root level and restores the health of a person. Homeopathic medicines are very easy to take and are not habit forming in nature. They form the best and safest mode of treatment for premature ejaculations. Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation do not have any harmful effects on the male reproductive system. There are several homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation treatment which increase the sexual intercourse time and overall improves the health of penis. Homeopathic treatment gives a good feeling of wellness and thus helps in regaining the vigor.
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation
The top grade homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation are agnus castus, ustilago, graphites, kali bromatum, china, and phosphorus. Agnus castus is one of the most prominent homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation with sexual desire almost gone. Agnus is most indicated homeopathic medicine for ailments from sexual excesses.
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation followed by great weakness:
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation followed by great weakness are china, graphites, staphysagria, and selenium. China has a very effective action when quick and early emissions are followed with great weakness. Getting excited easily and having lascivious thoughts all the time are most indicated symptoms for using homeopathic medicine china. Graphites are mostly indicated when a person has great sexual debility, with increased desire and aversion to coition. Staphysagria acts well in treating premature ejaculations followed with a backache and severe prostration. Selenium is a wonderful homeopathic medicine for sexual neurasthenia with thin and odorless semen. Persons requiring selenium has great irritability and weakness after coitus. Extreme sadness, lascivious dreams running through the mind with early emissions is treated well with homeopathic medicine selenium.
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation along with diminished desire:
The top grade homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation along with diminished desire are agnus castus, carboneum sulphuratum and baryta carbonicum. Premature ejaculation accompanied with loss of desire, no erections is treated well with agnus castus. For agnus to indicated, testicles are cold, swollen, hard and very painful. Carboneum sulphuratum is mostly indicated in premature ejaculations along with lost desire and parts atrophied. Baryta carbonicum is effective for treating diminished desire, premature emissions, and enlarged prostate along with indurated testicles.
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation along with diminished power:
The most effective homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation along with diminished power are phosphoricum acidum, conium, sulphur, and iodum. Phosphoricum acidum acts well when sexual power is diminished, testicles are very tender and swollen. Conium is widely used for treating early emissions along with diminished power. Sexual nervousness with weak erection and ill effects of a sexual desire indicates conium. Sulphur is a very effective for premature ejaculation along with impotency especially when the organ are cold, relaxed and powerless. Premature ejaculation, loss of sexual power with atrophied testes is treated well with homeopathic medicine iodum.
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation with impotency:
The most indicated homeopathic treatment for premature ejaculation with impotency are phosphorus, avena sativa, and nuphar luteum. Phosphorus is a very effective homeopathic medicine for treatment of premature ejaculation with impotency. Person having the irresistible desire but lacking power is treated well with phosphorus. Premature ejaculation and too much sexual indulgence resulting in impotency is treated well with avena sativa. Another wonderful homeopathic medicine nuphar luteum is best indicated in case of early emissions, impotency and with a complete absence of sexual desire.
Homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation due to sexual excesses:
The most indicated homeopathic medicines for premature ejaculation due to sexual excesses are kali bromatum, nux vomica, ustilago and staphysagria. Kali bromatum is a wonderful homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculations associated with great debility. Effects of sexual excesses, especially loss of memory, impaired co-ordination, numbness and tingling in limbs are treated well with homeopathic medicine kali bromatum. Nux vomica is the most effective homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation, especially from bad effects of high living lifestyle. Person gets easily excited, bad effects of sexual excesses is treated well with homeopathic medicine nux vomica. Premature ejaculations in person having irresistible desire for masturbation is treated well with homeopathic medicine ustilago. Staphysagria is best indicated in person who constantly dwells on sexual subjects and is highly excited even before the sexual stimulation starts. This highly excited state leads to premature ejaculation.
I am having breathing issues, after test confirmation I was confirmed having bronchitis issue, when I take the Monticope tablet, issue is resolved for 2 days again I suffer from same issue, I have been continuing like this for past 1 year, please give me a permanent solution.
Dear sir I have bad habit of masturbation. Kindly suggest me how many time in a month person can do masturbation. What are worse effect of masturbation. This is the reason pimples on face?
I am suffering from ear pain and liquid discharge from both ears and having hole in ear drum, so what treatment in homeopathy?
Living with epilepsy can be highly challenging. This is a medical condition that can be controlled with medications in most cases, but it might not be useful for all patients due to severe side effects. It is estimated that up to 30% people who have epilepsy face this issue, and in such cases, surgery might be considered as an option.
This condition typically results in seizures which is a result of sudden electrical activity in the brain. So, certain complicated epilepsy operations on the brain can help patients with their seizures and contain their symptoms.
The goal of epilepsy surgeries involves removing part of the brain that causes these seizures and disrupting parts of the nervous system in the brain that contribute to the same. The procedure also involves the installation of a device that helps control the side effects of epilepsy.
When is surgery not an option for epilepsy?
Doctors would accurately identify the part of the brain that is causing seizures as the first step. These parts are known in medical terms as the ‘seizure’ focus. This area should not be related critical functions of the brain like movement, sensation, and language involved – else surgery would not be possible.
Surgery is not viable when seizures are severe and impair bodily movement or if the patient has serious medical conditions (like cancer or heart diseases).
Common Surgery Options Available
- Lesionectomy: This is one of the most commonly used procedures. This form of surgery involves the surgeon removing brain lesions from the brain or areas of injury due to malformed blood vessels or tumors. These injuries can often cause seizures and epilepsy and can be treated effectively with lesionectomy.
- Lobe resection: This is another form of treatment which is possible only if the epilepsy is located in one of the four parts of the brain – the temporal lobe. It is quite common in younger people and can easily be treated by expert neurosurgeons by removing the brain tissues that are causing epilepsy.
- Multiple Subpial Transections: While the above methods involve cutting out brain tissues, sometimes such surgeries just might not be possible due to other complications. If the parts of the brain cannot be cut out, surgeons tend to adopt Multiple Subpial Transections. This procedure can help control seizures without requiring cutting out parts of the brain. Small intersections are made in the brain to disrupt the impulses from affected brain cells that cause seizures, and they do not affect normal brain activity. It helps leave all abilities intact in patients and aids in treatment very effectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!