Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am getting heat bubbles often on my face. And it leaves a mark. On my face. Suggest me for a clear face.
I'm continuously suffering form cold (running nose). Even I'm not drink cold water. What should I do?
I have allergic bronchitis, allergy in eyes, asthma (since childhood, and continues sneezing which trigger my asthma. My igE test observed value is 1876.9 but as per biological reference interval it should be 0-378. What should I do? Is there any cure for this?
Hi Can you guys what should I do to wake up early in the morning and please tell me what should I prefer at night times.
Please Doctors can any dietitian write me dieting plan for whole week I want loose my weight, I'm from Africa.
I am 32 years old male my problem just 4 years my hair is lost from my head. So what should I do. In this section I have expend much money but unfortunately no getting positive result. I getting treatment Dr. for I years treatment and shampoo medicine used but no hair is growing out they told me for hair transplantation. So what should I do please tel me.
Hello, I am 16 year old girl and am worried about my hair because they are falling and are very thin please help me with this. Reply soon.
Please suggest me some good exercises and diet for increasing height and weight my age is 20 weight 41 and height 5; 2. please suggest me something.
Hi Dr. mujhe upri uti infection ho gaya hai jiski bajah se kidney infection ho gaya h angreji daba koi fayda nhi kr rahi hai chandraprabha bati goksuradi aur punarnabadi se bhi kii fayda nhi ho raha h pls koi achchi medicine batayen pls hlp.
My height is not average as my age. What I do to raise my height and give me name of exercise which I do?
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid.