Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y.h.mohammad ShariefYour feedback matters!
I'm not able to satisfy my wife after once I can't make it again in 2nd time in sex related and I don't have any allergies etc can you please help me to b with her for long time.
I didn't really have a penetration. We rubbed our bodies. I did ejaculate on her rear and it dripped a lil low almost to the vagina but had it wiped off but my girlfriend has symptoms like feeling sleepy during days, headaches. I'm worried if she is pregnant. Help.Please tell sir.
If someone suffers from medicine reaction, can one time use of camphor 200 remove all his previous medicine reaction? Can camphor 200 be used for a few days to remove medicinal reaction?
I am virgin, never had sex, the foreskin of penis doesn't go completely back as I see in adult movies, a thread like skin is joint to top of my penis, is it normal thing or du I have to have a minor surgery for it, if I forcefully pull that skin back, it hurts due to tension in that thread like skin.
I have a head pain and my height is very short and my weight is very low. How to increase my height and weight. please help me in this situation.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I am 48 male with controlled diabetic (Hba1c 5.2) and controlled BP 75/110 (with medicine and dieting and daily walking. Also completion Thyroidectomy done two years back for Papillary carcinoma and taking Thyroxine 150 daily. Recently doctor asked me to take protein rich food daily. Is is advisable to take Proton supplement powders available in market. Is there any side affects for it. My Kidney, Liver tests are good, all lipid parameters are in low desired levels. Please suggest regarding the protein supplements Rgds
My father screams very badly in night dreams. He shivers that particular time and shouts, sometimes cries, sometimes angry. And when we try to wake him he starts running like someone is going to hurt him. Its very frequent .unable to understand the reason behind it, because he could not recollect anything as what is saw in dream. .kindly suggest a solution for this problem. I will be very thankful.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.