Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Y.h.mohammad ShariefYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from more sleepiness and tiredness all the day even after night sleep. And I feel need of more and more rest at all time. Sir I am very serious for this problem due to this I am not memorize my steady what is most important for life .So please sir save my life by advised me medicines for this which is every where available. I have Hb 13. Blood Sugar 86; and no thyroid .
I am suffering from pennis erection from 1 month. Ek baar sex krne k baad 2nd time erection nhi hota n hota h to hard nhi hota. Ek bar sex krne k bad bathroom bhut aata h.
I am 18 year old and I have been ejaculating since 4 to 5 years back but what I find now that the sperm is comes like waterwhat is this I don't understandplease help me.
Age of my wife is 38 years. Most of the time she is suffering from pain in forehead, eye brew and eye ball on left side. Also feels vomiting. Please cause for this.
Hello doctor my wife has ovarian cyst 4.5 inches we have consulted gynecologist she has done all the test whatever doctor said now they have told us to do laparoscopic surgery to remove so we still want best suggestion from medical fraternity please help us we will be very thankful.
Hello I ha e pain in my penis and some times scotrum also before it was too much now have reduced but it is from last two months when I masturbated vigorously and for too long it is fine now no pain in scotrum but some times there is pain in penis can you prescribe me any medicine.
My girlfriend in 24 year old she getting problem for urine it is sticking inside so thats why is so much paining.
My wife aged 64 yrs. Is suffering from Psoriasis -skin infection / disorder repeated every 3-6 months after allopathic treatment. The problem has been persistent for last 3 years becoming acute now. Presently, using Propygenta NF Cream mfrd by H.
I am a 19 year male from last two days a have pain in my left ankle, I have tried many home remedies do not relief please advice me something.
My RBC count is very low. What should I do to increase it? Should I take any medicines? Please help me.
I am having stomach pain. Mainly bcz of gas. What should I do to get immediate relief now. Please suggest.
I am male 36 years. I have a problem having a pain while going for stool/motion and after completion stool/motion. I am having a problem with acidity(gastric) from past 10 years. Can you please suggest on this. Thanks in advance.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dear sir. I am 22 years old. My problem was' I had an small penis with micro size for 4 inches an when at tempered; dats all sir. I am feel not well at dis penis and I think myself very poor for this penis I had, ``and at all: what is the way to increase it sir?
Hi my name is Devidayal I am 25 years old I have a problem of nightfall since last five months what should I do? And I a problem of sheeghrapatan also?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.