Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old I have type 1 diabetes and last month I had unprotected vaginal sex with a prostitute and then after 2 weeks I got scabies and they were cured in 2 weeks now I am having fungal infections and oral thrush, a sore throat and a painless swollen lymph node under my right jaw does it mean I have hiv?
I want to know how to keep body fit and strong because I am a sport men I play football any suggestions for me please.
I am 18 year male lives in hoshangabaad. I have back pain in both the sides of my backbone and back side of my rib cage too from 2 months.
I am18 year boy, 4years before I developed black markings on my tongue. From there markings started spreading. Now my tongue looks nearly black. Please advice me something that I can do with it.
I am having gum bleeding. When evar I have a deep sleep and awake blood is coming from my mouth. Sometimes when I brush also it is happening. I need a solution to control this diet.
I am 20 year old boy. I have a problem regarding my fitness. I am very skinny and to overcome this I usually eat too much but I got no results so far. Please suggest me something doctor. I want to look fit and little fat.
Hi Doctors, I want to know. How fruit juice are effective for body? Either after or before meal. How to take milk? Does any procedure to take milk for better fitness.
I m 47 years old suffering from chicken pox. Having blisters on my face stomach chest head with low grade fever and sore throat. What is the treatment.
My age 23 and height 5.11fit and My weight is 81. I lost my energy in some small works. heartbeat fast. When I wakeup my foot is paining. When I stand my backbone pain.
Kindly suggest a solution for uncontrollable urination. Some times they wet bed and difficult to hold urine in winters n rainy seasons. Is it any severe problem. There is no other disease or medication right now. please do advice any medicines for it.
How to control hair fall? And I have etching on my left hand thumb finger What medicines I have to use? Thank you.!
Diabetes is a chronic condition where the glucose level of the body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes - type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin, which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body.
This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems:
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve Damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound:
In order to ensure that the diabetic wound does not get infected, below mentioned methods can be used:
- Take care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of immediately, it can lead to bacteria build-up, which will lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problem turns big.
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly healing.