Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y B Shaik Moothan SabYour feedback matters!
My skin has a few dark spots and little dull. I am wheatish in colour but dream to have fair skin. Suggest some way? Also I am unable grow beard properly. I have intense growth below the chin but no growth at the cheeks. Also my beard is more just like hair and it is not hard like others have I want to grow a beard like most of people but I am unable to do so. I would request you to address this with a good solution.
How do I know my girlfriend is a virgin? Her hymen didn't break when we had sex. And she didn't seem to enjoy it that much. She just had a blank expression on her face while I was entering her. How do I know if I was her first?
I'm suffering from "tan" My total body is in normal tone but my neck and face turned "black" . Please give me some suggestion.
Male 29. Height 5'6" weight 94 kgs. Apart from being over weight, i have dandruff on scalp as well as face( eye brows, upper lip, nose n cheeks). Usually these patches are also itchy. Face cream or lotion makes it oily and do not help. Pls advise
I am a 23 year boy is age me hi meri aankho k aas pass dark circle ho gay he or aanko k pass ki skin bhi face ki skin se different ho gai thode wrinkles he please koi home remedy tips bataye or diet me kya lu kya nahi me wrinkles nahi chahta kya ye thik ho sake he pahle ki hi tarah?
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.
Recently I met with an accident. Forehead and cheek and nose was injured. I took medicines also but I need to get recover fast please need suggestion. And how it will go marks on my face.
I had got a big boil on my leg after shaving. The doctor had given me antibiotics. The wound healed. Maybe it was due to ingrown hair and staph infection. But there is a huge dark brown spot on my leg. How do I get rid of it?
I am 19 years old my face skin becomes dull and underneath skin of lips getting darker what should I do please suggest me.
I have keel and after removal of some there are small holes. And there are oil also. What I can do to remove these all problems?
My underarm is turing black day by day but my skin colour is extremely white. Suggest me some tips to make my underarm white.
My face, neck and half of my hands are black in color but my legs and my body are white in colour. What should I do to get fair and glowing skin permanently. I do have dark circles under my eyes help me with this too.
My age is 20 and I have fair skin tone and my problem is I have dark circles. Can you please help me out by suggesting easy home remedies or any cream that can help me to get rid of it. Thank you.
Bladder cancer refers to a cancer, which arises from the epithelial lining or the urothelium of the urinary bladder. In the most common form of bladder cancer, the normal histology of the urothelium is recapitulated. It is called transitional cell carcinoma. Bladder cancer is a serious form of cancer that leads to many deaths too.
There are several modes of treatment for bladder cancer. They are:
Bladder cancer surgery: Surgeries are common for treating bladder cancer. The types of surgeries include:
1. Transurethral resection of bladder tumor or TURBT: This mode is used for determining the presence of bladder cancer and to find out if it has invaded the bladder wall muscle layer. This treatment mode is generally used in the early stages of bladder cancer.
2. Cystectomy: A cystectomy is undertaken when bladder cancer is very invasive and parts of the bladder or the whole of it has to be removed. There are two types of cystectomy.
- Partial cystectomy is used when the cancer invades the bladder muscle layer in a small area. It can be removed without the whole bladder being taken out.
- A Radical cystectomy is undertaken in case the cancer affects a large area and is present in multiple areas of the bladder. This surgery removes the bladder entirely and all its nearby lymph nodes.
3. Intravesical therapy: In intravesical therapy, a liquid drug is put directly into the bladder via a catheter instead of injecting it or consuming it orally. The cells lining the bladder are affected without causing any harm to other body parts. This therapy is usually used after TURBT in non-invasive cases of bladder cancer to prevent recurrence.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is an effective treatment for bladder cancer. Chemotherapy may be used in two ways:
- Intravesical chemotherapy, where the chemo drug is put directly into the bladder and is applicable only for early treatment stages.
- Systematic chemotherapy, which involves the injection of chemo drugs into the vein or muscle and can also be administered in the form of pills. The drug reaches all parts of the body via the bloodstream and affects all cancer cells.
5. Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure for bladder cancer involves the use of high energy radiation for killing cancer cells. It is used in early phases of treatment and is the primary remedy for people who cannot have a surgery. It is combined with chemotherapy to make the radiation effective. The most common type of radiation therapy for treating bladder cancer is called external-beam radiation therapy where radiation occurs from an outside source.
Bladder cancer is a severe form of cancer. Proper and ideal treatment is required among the several treatment methods available.