Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y B Shaik Moothan SabYour feedback matters!
Dr. Meri body par guthliya horhi hai yeh takriban 5 ya 6 sal se hai phele ek ya 2 thi abhi kafi jyada ho gyi hai in me dard nhi hota hai alopathic doctor kehte hai ki inka aalopath me koi treatment nhi hai meri age 28 year hai.
Hi, I am 24 years girl, my question is what to do for deep pore on face? Rubbing baking soda with water for 30 seconds on face is it safe or its has any side effects on skin?
Hey sir，mam my problem is about my face colour before fiew days my face take a blackness can you please solved it.
I am 26year old. I got fungal infection on groin and face area. Taken medicine itrabest and tube zolive. It gets normal. But after sometimes it reappears again and again. And too much itching occur ni groin area. Tell some thing wht to do.
I am 24 year old female, I am facing a problem of my lips. My lips are very hardened and I feel like biting it all the time since 6 years. Due to this it looks with white patch kind . Please prescribe me something so that it comes to normal position. Also, let me know if I want to consult doctor?
Avoid bathing in hot water.
Apply a moisturizer after bath and again at night.
Use a Mild Soap.
Hi I'm a male or boy does applying besan or gram flour paste with curd or milk makes mens or boys skin fairer does it really makes mens or boys skin fairer please tel me please yes or no and should we apply it daily?
Within the human body, there are certain parts, which are more prone to stress and friction than others. All joints are susceptible to this, but even within the joints, the knees are even more of a stress point.
The skin on the knees, as well as the bones, the joint and the cartilage, are highly susceptible to wear and tear. Due to frequent rubbing and friction, the skin can be put under much stress and thus, may cause skin conditions as well.
One of the most common skin conditions that many face is the hardening and darkening of the knees.
This may happen due to,
- Continuous friction from clothing
- Playing sports out in the sun where the knees may be exposed
- Excessive keratin on the skin on the knees
- Resting on the knees for long periods of time
- Other physiological conditions that may result in skin pigmentation
There are some quick remedies that can be used to rectify or at least lessen the dark patches on the knees.
- Cleansing or exfoliating - Dead skin cells may build up in layers and cause the darkening of the knees and, thus, it is important to regularly exfoliate or scrub with a gentle soap. In mild cases, this alone can take care of the problems of dark knees.
- Using lemon juice - Applying lemon juice 2 times daily for a few days regularly will reduce the dark areas and lighten the skin.
- Moisturizing the skin - Applying a moisturizer regularly on the skin will keep it hydrated and also help in reducing dead skin cells piling up. This will prevent and also lessen the darkening of the skin on the knees.
However, home remedies or treatments may not be the solution in all cases as there may be underlying physical causes, which need to be treated at a deeper level. In such cases, it is prudent to seek dermatological treatment.