Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Y B Shaik MastanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have pcod last 8 months over so taking ayurvedic medicines now 2 months over this month periods came regular weight also reduced 6 kg with 2 months so how much months want for now conceive I have 1 baby now she is 2 years 8 months now trying for 2nd baby height 5.3 and weight 62 kg.
I am 32 men I have rough surface containing pores and oily face please help me to rid off it and to get a smoother skin on my cheeks.
I have problem with my heart bit. Dat's too fast. 120normal nd extend to 180bit per second. What should I do for controlling it.
I am 20 years old ,but I can not grow up to 6 feet what will be the reason ?will you please suggest me.
I am suffering from obesity due to I have snoring problem I can't sleep whole night. How to loose weight I am unable to do exercise due to both knee was operated (Tear medial meniscus.
I am having severe hair fall since 10 months. Maine dermatologist ko consult kiya to unhone vitamins and minerals de di. But koi effect ni hua. Can you please tell me problem kya hai. I am 23 years old female.
I am 20 years old and when I do hard work For 6 to7 hours I get tired at the end of the day and the next day also go in lot of pain. I want to boost my stamina please help me achieve this.
I have been suffering from teeth pain when ever I have drink cold water. What is the problem. Which medicine is better to solve.
I am a 33 years old male gums are going Down and teeth's started shaking slowly. How this problem can be rectified and save my teeth from falling.
Tea is known for many beneficial properties that it contains. Whether it is black tea, green tea, white tea or any other kind of tea, there are numerous health, home and cosmetic benefits attached to tea. Tea bags once used do not necessarily need be thrown in the trash once they have been dunked and seeped into the boiling water and milk, if you are using any. There are a number of uses which one can derive easily from these tea bags so that one can get glowing skin and varied other health benefits. Read on to know more about the hidden benefits of these tea bags!
- Tea bags for your eyes: The number of antioxidants present in tea makes it ideal when it comes to banishing those under eye bags and dark circles. You could freeze these tea bags in the freezer after you use them and then press them onto your eyes for a few minutes the next day. This will help in visibly lightening the area and clearing the bags that may have formed under the eyes due to long hours spent working and other factors like stress.
- Tea bags for food flavouring: You can use these tea bags to flavor various dishes as well. That’s right this can be used as a robust condiment with pasta, grains and chicken. You can use these tea bags in the water which will be used to boil grains and pasta so that the flavor can get infused in these ingredients. You can use flavored tea bags like chamomile and cinnamon to make a difference to the dish that you are preparing.
- Tea bags in the garden: Whether you have a large garden, a small patch or a few pots that grow herbs and other smaller flowers and vegetables, you can easily use tea bags in the water that you use for watering these plants. This will help in preventing the onset of any kind of fungal infection as far as the plants go. You can also use these bags as ingredients for your comps bins so that you have natural fertilizer containing the rich goodness of tea as well.
- Tea bags to deal with odours: Tea bags can be placed in muslin bags and hung from various rods and placed in corners, to act as a deodourising agent. You can also place these tea bags inside the refrigerator so that you eliminate the various scents and odors that are not too pleasant.
- Tea bags for cleaning: You can also use these tea bags to clean your rugs and carpets. These can be frozen before they are opened and the dried tea leaves can be spread over the various stains before being brushed away. The stains will also lighten gradually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.