Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Everyday I wake up in morning I feel my stomach very hard and bathroom not cleared and whole day I feel very fatigue.
I Have facing urinal problem by doing toilet. Some of day I feel pain in urinal way and continue feeling toilets. I don't have any sugar problem. Please suggest me.
Hello Doctor, I am 25, I got periods last 16 March after that I missed it in April even till now I did not got periods. I had sex with my boyfriend on 26 April but I am not pregnant because I already checked it by Prega News pregnancy kit. Now I want to know what reason could be behind missing my periods? Please let me know ASAP.
I have a busy schedule, goin for college then sports workout fr 2 hrs then gym. Due to this there is weight loss and I get tired at the end of the day. Please suggest a proper diet or a sports nutrition.
In my childhood I was so much thin and weak, suddenly at the age of 16 I started put on weight and from than I put a lot of weight I tried all the things diet workout gym aerobics everything but in vain. My weight is increased day by day.
I m 58 years. There is a small softy growth on my right temple it. Island painless. How to get rid of it without surgery
My mom is having rheumatoid arthritis positive, form more then 3 years, also done joint replacement. What is precaution and how to improve it. Continue of exercise, diet what will be best for her and how to be fit. Her age is 59 at present and in winter she really gets frustrated, we keep her warm but arthritis is such a problem, so what will be best for her and future. Remedies is very much needed. Thanks. Hope she will get her problem solved and have a steady health life. Due to above also give some exercise tips, diet food.
My problem is that my one side (right) is dry. Muscle tightness. Body shape problem at one side. Face at one side doesn't look good.
What is the main reason for sun stroke and how can we prevent this and what is the cure if affected.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.