Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y B Hydersab
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Y B HydersabYour feedback matters!
After taking norlut N periods is not coming. Why what is the reason? So whether I have to continue this medicine or not.
I am suffering from endometriosis cyst size 4cm on both ovary. Had laproscopy on 2013 but it again reoccur. I had my periods on 16 april 2015, on 26 and 27 april I had intercourse with my husband. On the next day there is brown discharge I saw on pantyline as well as on wiping with tissue but no bleeding. On 29 april I had backache and lower abdomen cramps. I m also weeing little frequently compare to other days. Can it possible that I have conceived.
I am a 16 year old boy I have two kidney stones (3.2 mm,3.0 mm) in my Righ kidney which type of food should I have to eat to bypass this or which food I have to avoid please tell me.
Generally performed as an emergency surgery, an appendicectomy is performed to remove an infected or inflamed appendix. The most common question asked before such a procedure is whether removal of the appendix will cause problems in future. However, this tiny tube-like structure which is attached to the large intestine and is said to help you recover from diarrhoea or inflammations of the small or large intestines; its removal will not change how you recover from such infections either.
- Conventional surgery: A conventional surgery generally requires the surgeon to make a small incision in the lower right side of your abdomen and remove the infected appendix. Such a procedure also allows the surgeon to clean abdominal cavity in case the appendix has ruptured. This method of surgery is also chosen when the patient has had abdominal surgery in the past.
- Laparoscopic surgery: This is a much more modern method to surgically remove an infected appendix. The surgeon makes a small incision just enough to fit a small tube called a cannula. The abdominal cavity is filled with carbon-dioxide and a laparoscope is guided through to see the area clearly. The surgeon then proceeds to tie up the appendix and remove it completely. The incisions on the body are closed, cleaned and dressed.
Reasons why a laparoscopic procedure is better for you:
- The biggest advantage is cosmetic as there is a far smaller incision in laparoscopic procedures as compared to the conventional surgery where the incision is sealed with stitches and the scar may be permanent.
- In fact, some very good and experienced laparoscopic surgeons are able to hide even these small incisions behind the pubic hairline make it almost invisible to the naked eye.
- Thanks to technology, the size of the instruments and the cameras used are getting better with time. It is the use of such small instruments that allows you to have an almost painless and scarless recovery.
- Another major advantage in undertaking such a procedure is fewer post-operative complications that are seen in such surgeries. Generally, in the traditional surgery, patients are kept under observation due to redness around the incision, a high-grade fever, stomach cramps, vomiting, chills or any other symptoms. These complications or symptoms can be greatly avoided with the laparoscopic procedure.
- Most people would always prefer a shorter hospitalization and it is possible with the laparoscopic procedure as the recovery is quicker and you can get back to work within a few days.
Considering the fact that such a surgery is typically performed in an emergency and a laparoscopic surgery offers a much better chance of quick and easy recovery, this is the best option for an appendicectomy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!