Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. WaseemYour feedback matters!
I have got one infected teeth since 15 years. I want some suggestion if there is best one. What if I take it out and keep manually another. Will there be any problem later?
HI, MY collins (Masauda) have been sallowed at the end of the teeth (daad). Its paining and because of the getting problem in opening month. So what should I do?
How can I remedy from yellowness of teeth inspite of taking brush twice. It really feels disgusting.
Sir my teeth is yellow instead of brushing my teeth two times a day. Please me the reason and also give me the solution.
What is reality of root canal treatment side effects which is trending in internet if we search in Google, they told that rct is reason behind many diseases. Pls reply.
Mera mau kam khulta Hai ab me tambacoo bhi nahi chewing karta hau aur koye problem bhi nahi Hai full mau keshai khule ga
Hello sir, I've mouth ulcer and it occurs frequently, like once or twice in a month. So, please tell it's prevention as well as cure.
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitivity for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What I do?
I am 25 years old guy. I am facing bitter tongue taste for 10 days. Actually I started smoking from one month is this the reason for my problem.
So yellow teeth can be whiten again by bleaching only? what is bleaching exactly? I need to do it on regular interval time or one time is enough? n day by day gap is increasing between my each teeth! the gap looks very bad? what is your suggestion on this?
I am 20 years old. The problem is, someone told me to eat chewing gum to get rid of bubbly cheeks. But this resulted in giving me two grooves on either side over my cheeks. This looks really awkward. Can you please tell me how to get rid of these grooves and get my plain smooth face back as previous?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
Please suggest lowest price for dental breezes in Hyderabad Hospitals (specially in old city). Thanking you, Sanjay Kulkarni.
Here are some tips for braces treatment
Tips for Braces Treatment
Hi! My warm wishes to all the viewers. I’m Dr. Ankur Gupta. I’m a practicing Orthodontist in Gurgaon for the last twelve years.
Today, I’m going to talk about my branch Orthodontics, which is very commonly known as braces or wires.
This braces and wires, what are they?
This is just a treatment modality to correct the malaligned or misaligned teeth or we say the patients who are having crooked tooth or forwardly placed tooth or bugs bunny type of tooth, we can align them with this sort of braces.
In this treatment modality, it is a very slow process. We put small small attachment over the tooth surfaces and we apply very small small, little, gentle forces to align those teeth into their final and ideal position.
Due to this, process, is a very slow process, it takes around one year.
Usually, most of the patients they ask me, what is the best time to get the braces. I will say the best time would be, in the growing age of the patient. When the child is growing between ten to 15 years is the best time but now, due to the dental advancement, lot of advancement and technology, any patient can get the braces whether he’s in 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s but just his born condition should be good.
Usually there are three types of braces.
First one is the metal type of braces which I have shown you earlier also. These type of metal braces, they were the traditional, they are more visible, and usually done in children.
Then, another type is the ceramic type of braces which are slightly less visible, more smooth and comfortable.
Then, the third one are the type of braces which are called invisible braces in which the braces are put from the inside structure of the tooth.
These type of braces, they are usually , this treatment is usually taken by the patients whose job profile is like that they don’t want to show off that they are getting the braces or their social bindings like that.
In case you want to know more about these things, not only about braces or any other treatment modality, you can contact me on Lybrate, online consultation or offline consultation.