Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vykuntaraju K NYour feedback matters!
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Doctor please help me. i m unable to sleep at night. Completely sleepless nights. Like insomnia im worried. I cant work now feeling tired all the day. My eyes feeling exhausted. I don't have any medical related issues and tension, stress etc. Iam mentally and physically fit. Please help me how can I cure this.
Hello doctor I need your help I was a college student I was in my friends house for 2 Months I was so good in my way I was eating food in my friends house for 2 months I was good before after eating food from there home I am so sick my weight reduced my symptoms are like felling like dry mouth anxiety Dizziness fear confusion my legs and feet shakes upset in stomach I thought some thing bad is happening to me I went to neurologist to checkup my health he done mri scan blood test ecg everything showed normal and prescribed some medical like Tablet petril plus tablet benthai forte tablet calrig plus tablet vetahist 48sr tablet Nuro d3 (once in a week) after taking the medicine I am still sick feeling same symptoms like before some of my family member said me in your food some one added some kind of toxins Like slow poison she said go and consult a toxicologist I am so confused give me advice what can I do.
Hi, I hav bell's palsy on my right side of face from last 20 days. Im taking medicine but deres no effect. please sugest wht to do? Any test or medicine!
I am having some migraine problems whenever I use my phone for longer duration sho what should I do?
My cousin 25/ M having paralysis of both left sided limb due to haemorrhagic infarct 2 years back. How much time it will take to regain normal activity of both limb any medicine which can cure.
I am suffering from loose motion and headache from 9 months, something running inside my body and vibrating also. I have low BP always and have pimples on my face.
I am 35 female when in morning I get up I have headaches for 2 hrs what should I do is it migraine or anything else.
Having headiac from 5 years consult doctor said migraine and advised to take tab. Naxdom 500 mg but not having permanent solution.
Sir. I continuously feeling numbness and stiffness in my feet especially on my fingers. My heart rate also fluctuates throughout the day. It reaches to the levels of 125+ n sometimes lower down to 55- inspite of not doing any physical activities. I feel anxious throughout the day n also not able to sleep well during nights. I feel choked during my sleep which wakes me up with a shock. Cn you pls tell me the disease I am suffering? Pls suggest any remedies or consultation if necessary.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.